Check your account email address ×

Getting ready to move the boat

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

42$ total. Its about 5x's what you made giving hand jobs!!! you jackass!!

No you dont understand. THe market is up a whopping 100 points since Biden took office. He has made at least $1200 in the last 18 months

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

REGAURDED!! LMMFAO!!

So what does Tolleycraft have a lifetime security guard???? 

LMMFAO!!!

Oh yeah, big financier selling thousands of dollars of stuff!! LMAO!! 

I wouldn't send you to the convenience store for tonic and chips!! 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are Tolleycrafts made of?

Fibreglass? 

Don't they ALL have wood stringers, and cross members encapsulated in fibreglass? 

What are their stringers made of?  :dunno:

Makes fun of someone elses spelling and posts this. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Biggest asshole on the site bar none. :lol2:

23 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Makes fun of someone elses spelling and posts this. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

But he was a spelling bee champion! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

my Dad just finished up his boat. Had his swim platform extended over the winter so had to bolt that back on, plus fresh bottom paint, drive service etc. 

Going out tmw for the first ride of the year .  Headed to Greenport with 5 other Boats. :bc:

C9B2FA92-4C2C-4F59-BFEB-D6280BC0A9E1.jpeg

158B9B90-1FF9-4C3F-933B-661B0D281143.jpeg

Nice looking boat.👍🏼

• Like 3

Found a tote with every manual for every piece of equipment including the tolly owners manuals etc. Also had original sales sheet and all warranty info etc etc. 

Boat was sold brand new to a gentlemen in Michigan and was $127,600 as sold in 1985. That’s more than I would have guessed. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 6

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Boat was sold brand new to a gentlemen in Michigan and was $127,600 as sold in 1985. That’s more than I would have guessed. 

No shit! That was a lot of money in '85.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No shit! That was a lot of money in '85.

It looks like fully optioned and with the Detroit diesels you could have easily exceeded 160k 

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

42$ total. Its about 5x's what you made giving hand jobs!!! you jackass!!

Says the guy on a boat for 9 months with 8 guys!!  If anybody is givin' handies, it's you, Twinky.   :wackit:

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Fibreglass is the name of a product that is used in repairs and building of boats, you cunt-faced faggot.

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I recently had these two clients who inherited about 600 grand, both in their 70s, and never had a pot to piss in. And instead of realizing they hit the lottery, they’re all stressed out and nervous about it.  :lol:  Another client recently passed away, mean old bitch no kids or heirs that she wanted to leave anything to. So she left around 500 grand to a lady who took her to her doctors appointments.  My wife works in a much larger office, with a bunch of older high net worth clients.  She used to be a cosmetologist before she got in this job 13 years ago. I told her to start making friends with some of the old ladies and doing their hair for them.  Maybe one will leave her all their dough!  :lol: 

When I was about 12 we moved into a new house, not a new neighborhood, mostly older homes.  We'll there was this older dude that drove around on an old rickety bike with a basket on the front when he would get out.  He lived in a real run down at the corner of the street.  Years passed and one day he died.  This old dude owned about 15 homes all down the street.  My mom became good friends with his daughter who said his father had mental issues, but at least she is living well.

Never judge by appearances.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When I was about 12 we moved into a new house, not a new neighborhood, mostly older homes.  We'll there was this older dude that drove around on an old rickety bike with a basket on the front when he would get out.  He lived in a real run down at the corner of the street.  Years passed and one day he died.  This old dude owned about 15 homes all down the street.  My mom became good friends with his daughter who said his father had mental issues, but at least she is living well.

Never judge by appearances.

So, what are ya' sayin' AC, I got mental issues!!! 

LMAO!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No you dont understand. THe market is up a whopping 100 points since Biden took office. He has made at least $1200 in the last 18 months

STFU Gravano!!!  

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, what are ya' sayin' AC, I got mental issues!!! 

LMAO!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

Not at all bud.  One of the most important lessons I learned in life is never judge a person by their appearances or what they are wearing.

People who are confident wear what they want, it's the sheep who fall into peer pressure and most of those are wearing the 3 piece suits who can't rub 2 cents together.

Do you see elon wearing a suit?  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not at all bud.  One of the most important lessons I learned in life is never judge a person by their appearances or what they are wearing.

People who are confident wear what they want, it's the sheep who fall into peer pressure and most of those are wearing the 3 piece suits who can't rub 2 cents together.

It's called STEALTH WEALTH, AC!!   :bc:  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey, by the way how ya' doin' with stocks?

I know you know your stuff about investing, so you're probably not doin' as bad as me. 

Since November, I've been bleeding money like a stuck pig. Ungodly losses.