Check your account email address ×

Anything interesting on TV Thursday night?

NBC News Poll Finds Fewer Americans Hold Trump Accountable For Jan. 6 Riots

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ummm, it's on Thursday from 8-10 on Fox business channel with Bret Baier and Martha McCallum commentating..

@Crnr2Crnr, don't get gut hooked so easy, unless looking like MC around here is something you strive for...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm, it's on Thursday from 8-10 on Fox business channel with Bret Baier and Martha McCallum commentating..

@Crnr2Crnr, don't get gut hooked so easy, unless looking like MC around here is something you strive for...

C'mon man, this will be bigger than when geraldo opened Al Capone's vault... if you're old enough to remember that.  😂

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why would Fox News carry it? The attack didn't occur after Obama gave a speech to thousands of blacks who then stormed the capital. 

The most lily white boomers like you always cry about race.  :stop:

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

C'mon man, this will be bigger than when geraldo opened Al Capone's vault... if you're old enough to remember that.  😂

It's a flop, nothing but a show for the simple minded..

I do remember that, living in Chicago at the time, all gathered around the TV to watch Geraldo pull out an old bottle..lol

Edited by Rigid1

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We've come full circle when outlets like CNN is laughing and criticizing a network that has been handing them their lunch for 20 years, about what they're covering on their channel.  BTW, Fox is covering the SHAM hearings on their news channel, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.  Such a non story its pathetic.  This whole committee is a bunch of partisan assholes tilting justice for partisan purposes.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Raises hand

• Haha 1

If, like me, you’ve lost count of how many desperate attempts the Dems have made to avoid electoral slaughter in November you can be forgiven. Rumor has it that a team at Caltech is working on keeping a tally....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's a flop, nothing but a show for the simple minded..

I do remember that, living in Chicago at the time, all gathered around the TV to watch Geraldo pull out an old bottle..lol

It was a great publicity stunt for Geraldo, that went wrong.  Being a fan of history and the 1920s I was greatly disappointed.  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We've come full circle when outlets like CNN is laughing and criticizing a network that has been handing them their lunch for 20 years, about what they're covering on their channel.  BTW, Fox is covering the SHAM hearings on their news channel, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.  Such a non story its pathetic.  This whole committee is a bunch of partisan assholes tilting justice for partisan purposes.  

Seems the RINOs and the Tea Party twats can't agree.   :lol:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It was a great publicity stunt for Geraldo, that went wrong.  Being a fan of history and the 1920s I was greatly disappointed.  

Seems the RINOs and the Tea Party twats can't agree.   :lol:

like Snake said, I’ve lost track how much bullshit the Democrats have peddled the past five years, starting with accusing a sitting president of treason, which is the real definition of a softer gentler “Russian collusion“ charge.  They have zero credibility. When they have hearings about who pedaled Russian collusion bullshit and subpoena people like Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, etc., I will start paying attention.

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The most lily white boomers like you always cry about race.  :stop:

Using the word boomer to somehow think your insulting boomers…….priceless.

Suck it up and earn your way.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

like Snake said, I’ve lost track how much bullshit the Democrats have peddled the past five years, starting with accusing a sitting president of treason, which is the real definition of a softer gentler “Russian collusion“ charge.  They have zero credibility. When they have hearings about who pedaled Russian collusion bullshit and subpoena people like Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, etc., I will start paying attention.

You are aware it’s a bipartisan investigation right?

now wait for it…..

wait

its coming.