Check your account email address ×

Gas prices are not Joe Biden's fault. Fox News is a cancer on America for spreading their lies.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Current gas prices AND inflation are 100% the fault of the US govt. Prove me wrong...

People that whine the most about gas prices and inflation have a $13k toy in their garage that they use 8-12weeks out of every year, primarily on some weekends. Prove me wrong....

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People that whine the most about gas prices and inflation have a $13k toy in their garage that they use 8-12weeks out of every year, primarily on some weekends. Prove me wrong....

Those bad peoples with fun toys....shame on them for having them and complaining about never before seen gas prices

Brandon ran on a platform that was hostile towards the oil industry and showed that he was serious when he got into office. Brandon has been on a platform of cozying up to Iran and lambasting Saudi at every turn, now he's over there bowing like his Dem predecessor. Brandon illustrated to Putin just how weak and pathetic his admin is on foreign policy with the disastrous and unnecessary end to the Afghanistan situation. Brandon fully supported flooding the US economy with extra dollars at a time when economic recovery would have happened organically. 

So get fucked if you don't think Brandon bears much (not all of course) of the responsibility for the disastrous economic situation we find ourselves in. 

It's absolutely shocking how bad he is at this. I was hopeful that when he won, he might just sit and do nothing, which would have been 10x better than what he's done. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

after all, we are on a snowmobile forum. 

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Those bad peoples with fun toys....shame on them for having them and complaining about never before seen gas prices

YOU'RE WRECKING THE ENVIRONMENT AND NEED TO BE PUNISHED.  Don't you know that.  :D

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sure but many of us can afford these prices for now. There are lots who cant and those are the people democrats pretend to care about. Those people are getting crushed. Basic necessities are going to push them further into poverty. And the pretentious cunts who pontificate for the greater good will ignore them.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Current gas prices AND inflation are 100% the fault of the US govt. Prove me wrong...

Notice that the best response he had was basically just bitching about the middle class.  A monetary class that also includes him.  He has a case of white guilt like no one else on this forum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure but many of us can afford these prices for now. There are lots who cant and those are the people democrats pretend to care about. Those people are getting crushed. Basic necessities are going to push them further into poverty. And the pretentious cunts who pontificate for the greater good will ignore them.

I'm amazed that GOP'ers can not only care so deeply about the unborn, but struggling American's as well. They give thoughts and prayers every day. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'm amazed that GOP'ers can not only care so deeply about the unborn, but struggling American's as well. They give thoughts and prayers every day. 

I’m amazed the jackasses can destroy the best country in the world in only 18 months.. What a feat..

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well I wont argue the merits of the GOP either

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just got some C12. $18 a gal.. sweet deal.

man i do not like the smell of that shit being burned. we keep a variety of race fuels. the combo of them smells awful to me just in the cans. customers catch a whiff and say "man i love the smell of power" i say good, buy all of it

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

man i do not like the smell of that shit being burned. we keep a variety of race fuels. the combo of them smells awful to me just in the cans. customers catch a whiff and say "man i love the smell of power" i say good, buy all of it

I can honestly say you arethe first person to ever say that to me. Interesting. Shit they even sell candles that smell like c12.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I can honestly say you arethe first person to ever say that to me. Interesting. Shit they even sell candles that smell like c12.

possibly from smelling a little too much

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Very true. I love it when members here cuff liberals upside the melon, good work.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Very true. I love it when members here cuff liberals upside the melon, good work.

With $6 gas most likely coming, the list of people who will start traveling less will increase.  Unfortunately, this is EXACTLY what they want.  Less fossil fuel usage.

As I said a few weeks ago, in a different thread:  Energy = Freedom   

As soon as you start doing LESS because the price of doing those things cost MORE - you are giving up freedoms.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

With $6 gas most likely coming, the list of people who will start traveling less will increase.  Unfortunately, this is EXACTLY what they want.  Less fossil fuel usage.

As soon as you start doing LESS because the price of doing those things cost MORE - you are giving up freedoms.

Gas is over $6 in Chicago right now

• Sad 1

At local dealer yesterday and they have had several come in wanting to sell their sxs’s and atv’s!!one sxs had about 200 miles on it!

group that was headed out to black hills for sxs ride canceled trip!

it’s starting!!!

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, X2700 said:

At local dealer yesterday and they have had several come in wanting to sell their sxs’s and atv’s!!one sxs had about 200 miles on it!

group that was headed out to black hills for sxs ride canceled trip!

it’s starting!!!

It's looking more and more like my trip from AZ to WI later next month is going to be a road trip without the RV in tow.  We'd originally planned on camping at spots along the way but will likely now use points to stay in hotels and save $.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Could any of you imagine clutching your liberal pillow while having to spread propaganda in an attempt to defend what complete dumpster fire/failure the  Biden administration is?? I sure as hell can't and only an utter imbecile would try..

Looks at MC..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

If Democrats are that stupid which they are, it's political suicide, it will be a bloodbath in the upcoming elections.