Check your account email address ×

Gas prices are not Joe Biden's fault. Fox News is a cancer on America for spreading their lies.

19 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

With $6 gas most likely coming, the list of people who will start traveling less will increase.  Unfortunately, this is EXACTLY what they want.  Less fossil fuel usage.

As I said a few weeks ago, in a different thread:  Energy = Freedom   

As soon as you start doing LESS because the price of doing those things cost MORE - you are giving up freedoms.

Yup, Energy = Freedom.  High energy prices are just a tax on the economy and freedom.  It won't go over well when suburban families are facing increased housing prices, food, and energy costs.  The suburbs will decide the upcoming elections in 2022 and 2024.

18 hours ago, snoughnut said:

If Democrats are that stupid which they are, it's political suicide, it will be a bloodbath in the upcoming elections. 

They are that dumb.  They want you in high density urban housing with your only means of transportation being electric trains and bicycles.  

• Like 2

On 6/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, spin_dry said:

People that whine the most about gas prices and inflation have a $13k toy in their garage that they use 8-12weeks out of every year, primarily on some weekends. Prove me wrong....

19 hours ago, X2700 said:

At local dealer yesterday and they have had several come in wanting to sell their sxs’s and atv’s!!one sxs had about 200 miles on it!

group that was headed out to black hills for sxs ride canceled trip!

it’s starting!!!

I think this post did exactly what spin wanted, proved him wrong.

18 hours ago, snoughnut said:

If Democrats are that stupid which they are, it's political suicide, it will be a bloodbath in the upcoming elections. 

As wrong as they are they aren't stupid. I'd guess they have the resources in place already for where they'll need votes. I hope I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

As wrong as they are they aren't stupid. I'd guess they have the resources in place already for where they'll need votes. I hope I'm wrong.

Hey Art how’s the latex industry?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ill say this again. Gas prices are 100% Biden's fault. And if the next president is a republican and they dont remove sanctions or make steps to stabilize oil prices then the gas prices will be their fault. Either way the US govt is to blame for current gas prices.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Cash in some of the Bitcoin you Trump monkeys have been bragging about the last few years.

Just call your brother in law to send you some more scratch, diaper baby....

20 hours ago, X2700 said:

At local dealer yesterday and they have had several come in wanting to sell their sxs’s and atv’s!!one sxs had about 200 miles on it!

group that was headed out to black hills for sxs ride canceled trip!

it’s starting!!!

Fuck that. Lower control arm came in today.... can't fucking wait to hit the trails.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Could any of you imagine clutching your liberal pillow while having to spread propaganda in an attempt to defend what complete dumpster fire/failure the  Biden administration is?? I sure as hell can't and only an utter imbecile would try..

Looks at MC..

I still think he is in the small minority.  
Elitist liberals are just scum.  One of our dumbass ultra Lib senators thought it would be a good idea to brag about her 60 thou EV and everyone should get one and not have to worry about greedy oil companies…  It is not going well for her. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I still think he is in the small minority.  
Elitist liberals are just scum.  One of our dumbass ultra Lib senators thought it would be a good idea to brag about her 60 thou EV and everyone should get one and not have to worry about greedy oil companies…  It is not going well for her. 

Yeah saw that the other day. As snobby and out of touch as Lizzy and Bernie out here 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Pete said:

He goes after ppls personal life because it’s all he’s got. It’s pretty pathetic to do this to justify his personality. Dude is whacked

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Fuck that. Lower control arm came in today.... can't fucking wait to hit the trails.

You tell ‘em Petey!!!!

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You tell ‘em Petey!!!!

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Yeah saw that the other day. As snobby and out of touch as Smales in a Blood Tooth Slurpey thread... :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Headed north tomorrow for couple days of riding myself!!

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Company fuel card purchase today…..

my electric bill which fills the household vehicles for the entire month was less then it cost for 1 gallon today in the work truck.

E1AEACD5-336E-4C40-92D5-150DE1428968.jpeg

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Says the insane racist liberal fascist. :news:

I find it very fascinating that the liberal elite have gotten people like mc to believe that those elites are not all about THEIR form of fascism.  The party that wants to control corporations, freedoms, and everything under the sun calling someone else fascist is really a interesting study in propaganda