Check your account email address ×

Yeah....he would get my vote

He is well read on the subjects of the day and he is a gov which means unlike Senators he has a job to do. I would take him in 24 and not have a second thought about it.  I don't think the Dems fully embrace what a gift Trump is to them as he shoots himself in the foot all the time. Someone like Desantis would be a much tougher opponent as he has a grasp of the issues and can take questions unlike the current president or vice president.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He is well read on the subjects of the day and he is a gov which means unlike Senators he has a job to do. I would take him in 24 and not have a second thought about it.  I don't think the Dems fully embrace what a gift Trump is to them as he shoots himself in the foot all the time. Someone like Desantis would be a much tougher opponent as he has a grasp of the issues and can take questions unlike the current president or vice president.

The Dems will never let there be an open debate again. Certainly not with their current crop of mind numbing retards. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Dems will never let there be an open debate again. Certainly not with their current crop of mind numbing retards. 

It won't matter as a guy like Desantis will be taking questions everyday. The press had a run at him over COVID and came up empty. If Trump has taught the right anything it is to ignore the left wing media and quite frankly the left media cannot afford to be ignored in an election year. They will have to play it straight with a guy like Desantis or lose more audience.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It won't matter as a guy like Desantis will be taking questions everyday. The press had a run at him over COVID and came up empty. If Trump has taught the right anything it is to ignore the left wing media and quite frankly the left media cannot afford to be ignored in an election year. They will have to play it straight with a guy like Desantis or lose more audience.

That may be true.

Trump has a record he has to run on now and it’s a massive failure. Problem is his base is comprised of 2 digit IQs like racer excusing everything he did and blaming some boogeyman 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump has a record he has to run on now and it’s a massive failure. Problem is his base is comprised of 2 digit IQs like racer excusing everything he did and blaming some boogeyman 

Don't let your new wingman @Badger** see this or you guys will be breaking up.He only sells Trump level steaks,the most tremendous steaks:lol: 

Oh yeah,fucking HCS retarded fucking moron. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The Repubs said no debates.

Desantis is Trump 2.0

Just so we are clear if you gave the voters a choice between Biden and Trump today Biden would lose in a landslide. What are the Dems selling exactly?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Don't let your new wingman @Badger** see this or you guys will be breaking up.He only sells Trump level steaks,the most tremendous steaks:lol: 

Oh yeah,fucking HCS retarded fucking moron. 

You took your ass kicking like a hard wedding dick tonight, stay on topic. 9_9 Just think HSR you were the head HCS retarded fucking moron. :owned::lol2:

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You took your ass kicking like a hard wedding dick tonight, stay on topic. 9_9 Just think HSR you were the head HCS retarded fucking moron. :owned::lol2:

Link? You follow me pretty good, my lab is better but you heel without being told . Well trained.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Americans elected Biden by a landslide. don't underestimate the electorate. 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Have you seen 2,000 mules?

:pc:

Gives me any conservative other than Trump in ‘24. Please.

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Americans elected a brain dead meat puppet who is already a contender for the worst president in history one and a half years into his first term. Not a favorable depiction of Americans. 

• Thanks 1

Don't just tell me over and over how bad of a job the other guy is doing, tell me what you plan to do to make things better, act like an adult, speak in common fucking sense terms... and you might get my vote. 

I've a feeling in '24 I'll be voting 'neither' once again.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don't just tell me over and over how bad of a job the other guy is doing, tell me what you plan to do to make things better, act like an adult, speak in common fucking sense terms... and you might get my vote. 

Yup

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1. The problem is the current situation of corruption and political  nepotism makes any talk about the issues impossible. Biden is corrupt plain and simple and on top of that he is inept. Harris......her problems are self explanatory. Clinton ran a defacto coup with the help of  president Obama and the Justice department.  Trump is just Trump. He has many faults which are known but without his term I think we would be in a worse place as a country. 4 years of Clinton with the FBI as her brown shirts is almost unimaginable. The Democrats should lose the house and senate for the Sham impeachment trials they put the country through for years.  
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Voters don't want that.  Trump did that and all that happened was allowed any dem or left wing media types to try and pick him apart on how the promises are lies.  If the people running against the left wing haven't figured that out yet, then they have no business running.