Check your account email address ×

Here’s what I want to know

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were trying to play up the whole buy on credit with no money down angle right after it happened but again how does an 18 year old like this qualify for those terms…he doesn’t.🧐

Oh no shit,,I never heard that angle,,,but I try not to watch too much US news. It's depressing,,like 3rd world depressing

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Oh no shit,,I never heard that angle,,,but I try not to watch too much US news. It's depressing,,like 3rd world depressing

Smart man.👍🏼🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Consider the source.🤣🙄
Careful or he’ll bring up the tax moratorium in this thread too! 🤣

Oh don't worry, we all know you wanted and took that money.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Oh don't worry, we all know you wanted and took that free money.

I didn’t want or ask for anything so  you, we and whoever else can go fuck yourselves!🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were trying to play up the whole buy on credit with no money down angle right after it happened but again how does an 18 year old like this qualify for those terms…he doesn’t.🧐

Remember it is easier to track a person and their habits when they buy with a credit card.  Why do you think the government wants to get rid of cash.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how he was a kid he got no stimulus money

I don't know how old he was or if he had kids? Do you?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Remember it is easier to track a person and their habits when they buy with a credit card.  Why do you think the government wants to get rid of cash.

Yup..... banks have been giving credit to anyone these last couple years.....he probably was able to get his own card, I would not be surprised at all.

I have never gotten so many offers to refinance or even get personal loans as I have through the mail over the last year or so..... they are looking to give money away

There is audio out there on TikTok by a guy named "Siebert" (SP?) detailing out all the weapons and magazines and amo the kid had.  I don't have TikTok, so someone else can probably find it.

There is audio out there on TikTok by a guy named "Siebert" (SP?) detailing out all the weapons and magazines and amo the kid had.  I don't have TikTok, so someone else can probably find it.

what puzzled me from the start was how he drove his pickup truck off a minor but semi major "cliff" of a concrete structure, while supposedly being chased by police, then made his way on foot with full body armor and guns and amunition what, a few hundred yards? into a school, without being stopped.

now come on!?

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

what puzzled me from the start was how he drove his pickup truck off a minor but semi major "cliff" of a concrete structure, while supposedly being chased by police, then made his way on foot with full body armor and guns and amunition what, a few hundred yards? into a school, without being stopped.

now come on!?

Almost seems like it was allowed to happen.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Almost seems like it was allowed to happen.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Democrats are behind this.

some coincidence this happened while the n.r.a. convention was going on.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm betting he got a credit card or two. The credit companies are like vultures getting 18 year olds to sign up. 

Yup....or simply buy now....pay later.

This gun company pushed for that.

https://www.businessinsider.com/daniel-defense-guns-in-uvalde-buy-now-pay-later-2022-5#:~:text=The plan is in partnership with Credova%2C a,children and two adults dead on May 24.

Or perhaps he even saved up for the guns and ammo.....worked at Wendy's and boasted he was saving up for guns.

I have to give him credit, he had a goal to save and acheived it....not easy for an 18 year old. In any event, it appears there is no conspiracy in his ability to obtain weapons.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5419019/texas-school-shooter-plot-wendys-quit-saved-enough/

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

some coincidence this happened while the n.r.a. convention was going on.

Exactly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Where did this Avalde shooter get his shit.

He was carrying $5-6000 worth of guns armor and ammo. 

How did he get it , poor family and 18 years old. Kid probably hadn’t made $6000 gross in his whole life. How did he get to the gun shop , how did he procure all this shit. Where did he practice shooting. Did he go to a range or a gravel pit? 

All this shit makes very little sense. 

That is a fair amount of cash. He did have a part time job and paid no rent. Living in west Texas it’s not difficult to find an area to shoot. I would imagine being there he was skilled with weapon. Not a city kid. Apparently he bought two Daniel Defense AR’s. Sweet pieces. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Coincidence? There’s a mass shooting every week in Chicago that's completely ignored by the media and democrats.

Agreed.

This thread sounds like the start of a Jason Bourne movie. Maybe he’s part of operation Treadstone?!? Blackbriar?

Wonder if they told him to shoot his grandma in the face first or if that was just ad lib on his part.