Check your account email address ×

Russia is pounding the snot out of ukraine

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Get ready to spend moar billions

Gas will hit 10 bucks a gallon and it's all Putins fault!!!!

It’s going really well for Russia. I repeat, really well.

“Russia has scrapped its age limit for professional soldiers, paving the way for more civilian experts to be recruited for the Ukraine conflict.

President Vladimir Putin has signed a law enabling people over 40 to enlist for the armed forces. They are expected to be people of normal working age.”

“Ukrainian and Western military experts say Russia has suffered heavy losses in the war: about 30,000 killed, according to Ukraine, while the UK government estimates the toll at about 15,000. In comparison, Soviet losses in nine years of war in Afghanistan were about 15,000”

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Russia has scrapped its age limit for professional soldiers, paving the way for more civilian experts to be recruited for the Ukraine conflict.

President Vladimir Putin has signed a law enabling people over 40 to enlist for the armed forces. They are expected to be people of normal working age.”

“Ukrainian and Western military experts say Russia has suffered heavy losses in the war: about 30,000 killed, according to Ukraine, while the UK government estimates the toll at about 15,000. In comparison, Soviet losses in nine years of war in Afghanistan were about 15,000”

Have you sent your donation yet?

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How are the Ukrainian forces holding up? Answer: not good. Unless they are getting soldiers from somewhere else...

36 minutes ago, toslow said:

Have you sent your donation yet?

Yeah, my taxes.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

How are the Ukrainian forces holding up? Answer: not good. Unless they are getting soldiers from somewhere else...

It’s a David vs Goliath fight. How will it end? Unsure, but Russia will be set back a decade or two. Will Putin survive? 

:pc:

38 minutes ago, toslow said:

Some people on this forum whole purpose is argue what ever is posted no matter what it is👏👏👏

He’s clearly fishing, it’s ok for people to bite. And it’s not like we’re arguing about what our favorite colors are; it’s war.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, my taxes.

It’s a David vs Goliath fight. How will it end? Unsure, but Russia will be set back a decade or two. Will Putin survive? 

:pc:

He’s clearly fishing, it’s ok for people to bite. And it’s not like we’re arguing about what our favorite colors are; it’s war.

Zelensky is an asshole, he wrecked his country trying to play a bad ass. 

• Like 1

Europe is now begging Putin to negotiate with Ukraine. Will NATO allow that and risk losing billions more in weapons sales and theft? Stay tuned!

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

My lawyer has a son who ended up as a captain of a oil drilling ship. they were off the coast of Ukraine before the war started test drilling for oil and were having a very high success rate.  Could be a ton of oil there.

There is a ton of oil there and in eastern Ukraine.  Putin wants to control Europe and the West with energy.  He knows our environmental policies will take their toll on our energy production, even worse then they already have.

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of absolute faggot piece of shit gets a hardon watching bullshit war videos? Fucking retarded piece of shit. Die in a fire already 

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, akvanden said:

Resorting to bringing out the old relics....these will really be popping like fresh popcorn.....Putin don't care how many troops he loses.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-is-pulling-old-obsolete-tanks-out-of-storage-because-it-is-losing-so-many-in-its-war-with-ukraine-intelligence-suggests/ar-AAXNV2y

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of absolute faggot piece of shit gets a hardon watching bullshit war videos? Fucking retarded piece of shit. Die in a fire already 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

1c75da65a2.gif.81df6aadc0e79cca315ea11867d7f75a.gif

Just now, Woodtick said:

Gas is still under $5.00 here in Rockdale. Youcrane must be winning today. 

BP is just giving you a little holiday discount before they jack them up another dollar or two this summer. 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Resorting to bringing out the old relics....these will really be popping like fresh popcorn.....Putin don't care how many troops he loses.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-is-pulling-old-obsolete-tanks-out-of-storage-because-it-is-losing-so-many-in-its-war-with-ukraine-intelligence-suggests/ar-AAXNV2y

Biden is your boy

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I sure hope so. Traffic sucks.

Seems like the construction gets worse every summer. 

I got a pothole on Garfield Blvd last week and I actually drove in and out of it was so big. No neck jarring hit, nice and smooth lol

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1