Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

3 hours ago, HSR said:

WTF are you talking about??You should just go sit down after latching onto Badgers balls,,what's next 550 if he say's chuck eye is the best??Then you''ll hug it out and the $5000 is forgiven. What holds your head up?A broomstick son?Cuz it ain't a fucking spine :lol::bc:

HUMANCENTiPAD~2.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

No cartoons here, Gay pride on FS. :hay:9_9

219444131_10215781166322006_8605770350644667058_n.jpg

:lol::lol: epic fail :lol:

I mean , you obviously put a lot of thought into this, created it , and called out HRS :lol: It’s Down syndrome for sure. 
You can’t even string 3 letters together right :lol:

@f7ben am I getting owned again bro :dunno::lol:

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol: epic fail :lol:

I mean , you obviously put a lot of thought into this, created it , and called out HRS :lol: It’s Down syndrome for sure. 
You can’t even string 3 letters together right :lol:

@f7ben am I getting owned again bro :dunno::lol:

It was like falling off a log, :owned:

•  

44 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It was like falling off a log, :owned:

•  

•  

Just leave me out of your gay fantasies in the future thanks.

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Then stop PMing your queer pic's, no one wants to see that shit.  :hay: 

Again with the lies.You're like a pre-menstrual teen trying to start rumours. It doesn't work here Rob.Other than 550 we are all grown men.

I could show my pm list but that would just :owned: you again,and that's getting old dude.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Again with the lies.You're like a pre-menstrual teen trying to start rumours. It doesn't work here Rob.Other than 550 we are all grown men.

I could show my pm list but that would just :owned: you again,and that's getting old dude.

We took a vote and all 9 of us say you're are fucked in the head. :owned::lol2: throw a fit Stevie. :mc:

You sir are A knob gobbler - You Sir, Are.... | Meme Generator

As for the thread title, absolutely not possible.  

Although the best part is ever time either one of them select the :owned: smiley it is because they were just owned.  They both have used it a 1000 times and never owned anyone on here.  So fucking funny.  

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We took a vote and all 9 of us say you're are fucked in the head. :owned::lol2: throw a fit Stevie. :mc:

You sir are A knob gobbler - You Sir, Are.... | Meme Generator

You have to be the lowest IQ member here, a hefty accomplishment in itself. You did it with ease. Excellent work.

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have to be the lowest IQ member here, a hefty accomplishment in itself. You did it with ease. Excellent work.

HSR said: Yup you won  great job,,,just excellent  top notch

23 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There is something called a segue.  You obviously don't understand shit.  Your implied definition of something is not how it is when used in a different context.  It isn't that hard to understand...but I get it as you are rather challenged.

You got challenged by SWALLOWING!!   

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Why would do that to him he did not say anything to you, he was happy with what he made and you had to go do this. You're going to run this good man down because your a snob. This is one of the lowest things I have seen on done this site. Your dead to me Deepthroat, this man had nothing to do with our conversation :fuckyou:

:mc: <<<<proper use of emoji

You've chosen to ignore content by Deephaven. Options <<< in the end I won. :owned:  I still can't believe he dragged innocent man into this conversation and then ran him in the ground. I'm am so sorry poopoo, this should have never happen. :bc:

:mc: <<<<proper use of emoji

I am never responding to that cock sucker again till he apologizes to poopoo and poopoo says it all good. That was the biggest douchebag post I've ever seen on FS. :fuckyou:

:mc:<<<<proper use of emoji

Poopoo made a post in the what's for dinner and he dragged it over here then ran his meal he made in the ground, the shit that happens over here is not big deal but he should not have done that to anyone. Its just not right.  

Uh Oh Badger the Mod is at it again :lol: It's a good thing FS has him to stick up for the little guys.

Benny get yer fucking wingman back in formation. 

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Uh Oh Badger the Mod is at it again :lol: It's a good thing FS has him to stick up for the little guys.

Benny get yer fucking wingman back in formation. 

Mod.jpg.8fde33bbb5ec8ce7de3e08dc2a728c77.jpg

:lol:

Edited by Jerry 976