Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Titanium dick rings?  I have zero idea how skunkie made that connection.

He baffles me sometimes, it’s either bi-polar or a touch of the downs. If he can drop a members name from HCS he feels like a big shot I think :dunno:

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

He baffles me sometimes, it’s either bi-polar or a touch of the downs. If he can drop a members name from HCS he feels like a big shot I think :dunno:

:lies:He's not a member on HCS, 9_9your alzheimer's is showing and you dropped his name long before me,, for a guy who explodes when anybody mentions HCS your doing a great job Stevie. :hay::owned: I can't believe you got sucked into his titanium wrist pin bearings bull shit. looks like this post just bit you in the ass Stevie.:owned:

HSR

That'sBrock on his first run with the titanium wrist pin bearings,significant weight loss

...Well its officialBrock and Bigfuse are the 2 BIGGEST hypocrites on the interwebs. Accusing people of being pussy's and scared all whilst hiding behind obscure screen names ,,,,,,,, priceless
Edited by Badger**

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:lies:He's not a member on HCS, 9_9your alzheimer's is showing and you dropped his name long before me,, for a guy who explodes when anybody mentions HCS your doing a great job Stevie. :hay::owned: I can't believe you got sucked into his titanium wrist pin bearings bull shit. looks like this post just bit you in the ass Stevie.:owned:

HSR

That'sBrock on his first run with the titanium wrist pin bearings,significant weight loss

...Well its officialBrock and Bigfuse are the 2 BIGGEST hypocrites 

Again WTF are you talking about???I didn't get sucked into anything Brock was selling?? Are you making stuff up again??

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

Badgey is OWNING THE FUCK out of Stevie!! 

WTF are you talking about??You should just go sit down after latching onto Badgers balls,,what's next 550 if he say's chuck eye is the best??Then you''ll hug it out and the $5000 is forgiven. What holds your head up?A broomstick son?Cuz it ain't a fucking spine :lol::bc:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Again WTF are you talking about???I didn't get sucked into anything Brock was selling?? Are you making stuff up again??

WTF are you talking about??You should just go sit down after latching onto Badgers balls,,what's next 550 if he say's chuck eye is the best??Then you''ll hug it out and the $5000 is forgiven. What holds your head up?A broomstick son?Cuz it ain't a fucking spine :lol::bc:

YOURE BEING BEATEN LIKE A RENTED MULE GAYHSR

• Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Wait, what?  When did you become as dumb as snotty?  

He schooled you on meats!!! Just take it and move on chopsticks gaiboy!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Lol.  He showed the world he doesn't know jack shit and wasted 40 years.  He should be able to school us all, but sadly can't.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You need to check out more threads,,,Badger might be the expert on meat sales,,Deephaven has shown over and over,he is the expert on meat/food/cooking,,to say otherwise makes ya look 550 dumb. Peruse the dinner thread before responding,,even 550 stfu after.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

I can't believe you got sucked into his titanium wrist pin bearings bull shit. looks like this post just bit you in the ass Stevie.

WTF are you lying about here Rob??Please don't think you're winning anything making shit up??

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Stevie don't like it when you slap him around like a whore in church.:slapping: Chopstick boy can shove them up his ass.9_9

So when are you going to start slapping?  As for the whore in church, what a great religion...

BEN IF YOU DON"T QUIT ACTING LIKE A RETARDED HCS FAGGOT I'M GOING TO TBP!!!!!I CAN'T HANDLE THIS LEVEL OF RETARDITY ANYMORE!!!!11111!!!!111!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRPPPPP :lol::bc:

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

My wife can swallow a baseball bat.  I trained her well. Fucking love deepthroat action.  Badger stinks like fuck at everything so Skunk it is.

No, he meant YOU SWALLOWING.

Sorry, but not sorry.  

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only some fag would think of that.  Creepy.

Wait a minute, it was YOU who posted about SWALLOWING first!! 

You just got " OWNED" !! 

:owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You just got " OWNED" !! 

Yes, my wife swallowing my dick while the first thing you thought of was gay men swallowing.  You are a sick fuck.

...you should really try to actually own someone instead of just claiming it.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You just got " OWNED" !! 

Nawww you beat him by 14 years :lol:

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes, my wife swallowing my dick while the first thing you thought of was gay men swallowing.  You are a sick fuck.

...you should really try to actually own someone instead of just claiming it.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nawww you beat him by 14 years :lol:

No, you replied to Badger " OWNING " you about swallowing, so you tried to defend yourself by saying your wife swallows, but it doesn't count!! You got " OWNED " about swallowing!! :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you replied to Badger " OWNING " you about swallowing, so you tried to defend yourself by saying your wife swallows, but it doesn't count!! You got " OWNED " about swallowing!! :owned:

There is something called a segue.  You obviously don't understand shit.  Your implied definition of something is not how it is when used in a different context.  It isn't that hard to understand...but I get it as you are rather challenged.