Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post a pic before you cook it Fordly 

Hopefully you can indentify it or Badger will have to stop a couple of butchers to find out.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

chuckeye here and in Florida is right at about $6.99 and has been for a while. You may have gotten “Chuck tender” at that price but if it’s indeed a chuckeye that’s a massive score. 

The other steaks in the group I got, are even more per lb I would guess? He didn't know what delmonicos were either. He raises 10 steers or so & this is extras in his freezer.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post a pic before you cook it Fordly 

Will do ...

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

chuckeye here and in Florida is right at about $6.99 and has been for a while. You may have gotten “Chuck tender” at that price but if it’s indeed a chuckeye that’s a massive score. 

So same price as hamburger which makes sense because pot roast is used for hamburger. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So same price as hamburger which makes sense because pot roast is used for hamburger. 

You have the protein acumen of momo , stick to gay biker stuff and leave the grilling to men 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You have the protein acumen of momo , stick to gay biker stuff and leave the grilling to men 

Hamburger is ground chuck aka "chuckeye" or "pot roast" 

My protein acumen has advanced beyond grilling unground hamburger. But I do grill some pretty tasty chuckeye burgers! :bc:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hamburger is ground chuck aka "chuckeye" or "pot roast" 

My protein acumen has advanced beyond grilling unground hamburger. But I do grill some pretty tasty chuckeye burgers! :bc:

A chuckeye is ground into burger with the same frequency as a ribeye. I’d bet almost never unless the butcher is retarded.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A chuckeye is ground into burger with the same frequency as a ribeye. I’d bet almost never unless the butcher is retarded.

Pffffffffffttttttt we get PRIME RIB burgers up here :lol::puke:

Believe it or not, this is the best burger ever — or at least that’s what it’s called. A&W Canada and Chef Matty Matheson have teamed up to create the “Best-Burger-Ever” Burger.

Get ready to bite into a mouthwatering grass-fed, prime rib burger, available at A&W
restaurants across the country starting next week.

Just now, HSR said:

Believe it or not, this is the best burger ever — or at least that’s what it’s called. A&W Canada and Chef Matty Matheson have teamed up to create the “Best-Burger-Ever” Burger.

Get ready to bite into a mouthwatering grass-fed, prime rib burger, available at A&W

:lol: I think most prime rib burgers are leftovers from prime rib night ground up and added to some burger 

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Grass fed.  Pfft.  Mostly that is a label for people who know jack shit about meat.  An excuse to not finish off feed lot animals the right way so they look lean for the confused buyer.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 6:33 AM, Deephaven said:

I like how you have to cut and paste off a list you looked up instead of actually knowing off the top of your head.  Great job Skunkie!

I'll take that SkunkY IF you take the Deepthroat. 9_9  I was showing the exact number when ordering from an mfg but you would not know that would you.:owned:

At times a high-end restaurant will call and say they want 112a Choice or a 109 Choice or a 110 choice. Those numbers are a USDA standards. :thumb:

On 6/4/2022 at 6:29 AM, ford_428cj said:

:dunno:. @Badger**

Chuck%20Eye%20Steak_Delmonico%20Steak.ps

CHUCK EYE STEAK (DELMONICO)

Also Known As: Boneless Chuck Filet Steak; Delmonico Steak; English Steak

A low-cost alternative to the Rib Eye Steak. A tender and savory cut great for grilling

Its just another way of saying chuck steak there is nothing special about the name its like saying chuck roll chuck eye or just chuck but they are all the same cut of meat.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'll take that SkunkY IF you take the Deepthroat. 9_9  I was showing the exact number when ordering from an mfg but you would not know that would you.:owned:

At times a high-end restaurant will call and say they want 112a Choice or a 109 Choice or a 110 choice. Those numbers are a USDA standards. :thumb:

44C60CA5-05FB-451B-B324-61EDFB20854F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My wife can swallow a baseball bat.  I trained her well. Fucking love deepthroat action.  Badger stinks like fuck at everything so Skunk it is.

It's almost painful watching him try to sell himself on here. It's like he thinks one day everyone will suddenly think,,,hey this guy is actually cool and like him. It's a wonder he can even sell a hotdog ,,,must just be office help.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My wife can swallow a baseball bat.  I trained her well. Fucking love deepthroat action.  Badger stinks like fuck at everything so Skunk it is.

I would not bring my wife in the convo, I was talking about you pal but way to spin it over to your $!&@. :owned: 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If they didn't give a shit, why did he ask? :owned:<<< again 

Somebody asked what restaurants order or what your current prices of asst meats are ???? How do you think you're owning anyone?You're worse than 550 getting beat and claiming ownage.If and when you actually own someone here,,someone other than Ben will let you know.

Just now, HSR said:

Somebody asked what restaurants order or what your current prices of asst meats are ???? How do you think you're owning anyone?You're worse than 550 getting beat and claiming ownage.If and when you actually own someone here,,someone other than Ben will let you know.

Your no better than Brock, Goat fucker. :lol::owned:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

He fucked goats also. :D9_9:owned:

If you can't explain the comparison,why bring it up? Brock was into a lot of things,,but I'm sure beastiality isn't one. 

At least Brock knew something about sleds,,not much,,but far more than you.