Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah work lunch. I didn’t get home in time to eat last nights dinner so I got it today!!!

As long as ya had time for beers on Friday that's more important. Quicker buzz on an empty stomach is just a bonus.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Damn. We have one at work. It's great

Yah MSHA doesn’t let us have cool shit at work. I’m surprised we can have a microwave and coffee maker 

I'm finna throw a ny strip on the camp chef later. 

I had a strip when I was at camp last weekend. I like them sometimes. Everytime Im eating one though I wish it was a ribeye 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had a strip when I was at camp last weekend. I like them sometimes. Everytime Im eating one though I wish it was a ribeye 

I have to drive 2+ hours to get a decent cut of meat. In our little town it's not surprising that BOTH stores are out of steaks.

Just now, HSR said:

I have to drive 2+ hours to get a decent cut of meat. In our little town it's not surprising that BOTH stores are out of steaks.

I never take for granted having a great meat shop locally. My small town in Indiana had a wonderful butcher as does my small town here 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I go thru phases with steaks. Ribeye, porterhouse, ny strip. Right now I'm in a strip phase. Getting these prime steaks from Costco lately and they are fucking awesome. Especially with the reverse sear on the pellet grill. Can't believe I've gone my entire life without knowing about it. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I never take for granted having a great meat shop locally. My small town in Indiana had a wonderful butcher as does my small town here 

We have 2 epic butcher shops in our town. I guess the guy that owns the second one used to work for the first. Obviously they hate him now but they are both great. 

I go thru phases with steaks. Ribeye, porterhouse, ny strip. Right now I'm in a strip phase. Getting these prime steaks from Costco lately and they are fucking awesome. Especially with the reverse sear on the pellet grill. Can't believe I've gone my entire life without knowing about it. 

Moving up in quality really makes a strip better. The wagyu strips I had were must favorite cut. 

Just now, Anler said:

We have 2 epic butcher shops in our town. I guess the guy that owns the second one used to work for the first. Obviously they hate him now but they are both great. 

It’s just a blessing to have that. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Moving up in quality really makes a strip better. The wagyu strips I had were must favorite cut. 

Couldn't agree more.  Doesn't have to be wagyu, but well fed.  Feed lot shit is so bad in comparison.  Not saying I am not a wagyu fan, just not a fan of paying for it.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Couldn't agree more.  Doesn't have to be wagyu, but well fed.  Feed lot shit is so bad in comparison.  Not saying I am not a wagyu fan, just not a fan of paying for it.  

The wagyu ribeyes were almost too rich. Had to have been 20-30% fat. Insane marbling 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

My wife bought me a wagyu steak for my birthday. Threw it on the grill at work and walked inside for a minute. Came out and flames were spewing out of the grill. All of the fat in those things makes flame cooking dangerous LOL. 

Just now, Anler said:

My wife bought me a wagyu steak for my birthday. Threw it on the grill at work and walked inside for a minute. Came out and flames were spewing out of the grill. All of the fat in those things makes flame cooking dangerous LOL. 

Yes , I also found that I don’t like the meat cooked in its own fat at all. I did some burgers in my favorite cast iron pan and cooking the meat in the fat as it rendered gave it a strange taste. I did them in the grill multiple times and it was the best burger I ever tasted. 

On 6/18/2022 at 11:16 AM, Anler said:

On 6/18/2022 at 11:17 AM, f7ben said:

Here’s an $18 rib steak and 2-$14 ribeyes at our local store. First is the rib steak 

5807C4AD-8F4B-4F47-AC18-E1613F511726.jpeg

F13E4EE0-7206-4ABB-8692-D691A4BA9F0B.jpeg