Check your account email address ×

2000 mules anyone seen it ???

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have to give you credit.

You obviously have all the answers that the people who have worked in this shit for years don't have.

You obviously know what should be dropped, why and where.

Can you share with us other interworkings within the national government you know of that these career people don't.

Thank you in advance! :bc:

No I just watched the movie and have questions. Did you?

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think they should corroborate the data and just start investigating these mules.  Simple as that. This movie could have been so much more if they attempted that, undercover, whatever. They also provide zero side by side evidence of cell phone data to video data. They look at them completely separately.

So, this is nothing to you because they didn't go far enough in the investigations?  FFS, these are people doing a documentary, not anyone that could prosecute.

Why do you suppose the "mules" had to take pictures of the drop boxes, if the video data would have been available?  Do you realize the kind of time it will take to go through the amount of video that they have?

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He is also a Coofid and Booster expert.  Pure numba' cruncha' Fact checka. Guy is amazing. :lol:

I must be incentivized to have this opinion. ;)

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Shoulda coulda woulda ....ill tell em to try harder next time. 

Have you seen the movie or are you just here to not provide any value?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your fixation with me is weird to me Moe.

BTW when you and Mark march in lockstep and share the same opinion on EVERY topic who gets credit for having the opinion first? 🤷🏻🤣

That’s not true.  Why is it do you think that you get so much shit from multiple members here?  Do you think it’s because you have no actual foundational belief system, just mainstream narratives while regularly making over the line insults?  Someone who’s been on these boards for 20 plus years, lives in the snow belt but has never actually shown his face?   Why bring my name into this at all?  Please don’t bother to respond, your replies are more than predictable.  :lol: 

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Yet Trump got more votes than any other president in history, except for Brandon.

Because Hillary was that fucking bad. See how this works???

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Biden is that bad as well. Democrats cheated. 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden is that bad as well. Democrats cheated. 

Sure thing....should be easy to prove like in court cases or something 

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brandon couldn't fill six circles in an empty field.

There is just absolutely no fucking way Biden got 81 million votes and now sits at 30% and still dropping.  

That’s because “Not Trump” got 81 million votes or whatever.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s not true.  Why is it do you think that you get so much shit from multiple members here?  Do you think it’s because you have no actual foundational belief system, just mainstream narratives while regularly making over the line insults?  Someone who’s been on these boards for 20 plus years, lives in the snow belt but has never actually shown his face?   Why bring my name into this at all?  Please don’t bother to respond, your replies are more than predictable.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You should ask Smales that question.

Are you suffering from early onset or are double standards and hypocrisy just part of your dna? 🤷🏻🤣

Everybody watch the movie and form an opinion but if that opinion doesn’t align with the group think here that says the election was stolen than you’re just stupid….bunch of clowns making demands.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everybody watch the movie and form an opinion but if that opinion doesn’t align with the group think here that says the election was stolen than you’re just stupid….bunch of clowns making demands.🤣

'then"

Watch your own bobber stupid. :lmao:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you suffering from early onset or are double standards and hypocrisy just part of your dna? 🤷🏻🤣

I get paid to use my brain every Day and I’m responsible for managing millions of dollars of other peoples money. You not so much.  You brought my name into this conversation first, remember? And I don’t think asking you a simple question is anywhere near an over the line insult. You still have not watched the movie have you?!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve been stupid long before this thread was started

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Have you noticed that the worst humans in govt seem to live forever? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Do you realize the kind of time it will take to go through the amount of video that they have?

They have the cell phone data off the alleged mules! They know what box/camera they were at, the exact day, and exact time. Match that up to the video.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Have you noticed that the worst humans in govt seem to live forever? 

And the worst humans on this planet seem to support them gleefully

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They have the cell phone data off the alleged mules! They know what box/camera they were at, the exact day, and exact time. Match that up to the video.

Do you understand the cell data captures 100% of the activity and the video is very scarce?  Did you really watch the film or do you have a learning disability and need others to fill in the blanks?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you understand the cell data captures 100% of the activity and the video is very scarce?  Did you really watch the film or do you have a learning disability and need others to fill in the blanks?

4 million minutes/ 8 years worth of video is scarce? 9_9  They had no issue showing lots and lots of drop box video during the movie. You watched it, right?

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said…fucking pointless.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I get paid to use my brain every Day and I’m responsible for managing millions of dollars of other peoples money. You not so much.  You brought my name into this conversation first, remember? And I don’t think asking you a simple question is anywhere near an over the line insult. You still have not watched the movie have you?!  :lol: 

Yes Mark…I heard you the first 100 times you bragged up your job and I couldn’t be more happy for you.🙄

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Mark…I heard you the first 100 times you bragged up your job and I couldn’t be more happy for you.🙄

I think the point here is that it wouldn't get mentioned if you weren't regularly spewing nonsense about how I got the job, how easy it is, how i'm just told what to say, and all the old ladies I'm ripping off.  So dim.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the point here is that it wouldn't get mentioned if you weren't regularly spewing nonsense about how I got the job, how easy it is, how i'm just told what to say, and all the old ladies I'm ripping off.  So dim.  

How the fuck yah gonna brag about managing someone else’s shit. That’s like bragging about getting to polish the mans boots. Have a little fucking self respect for fuck sake