2000 mules anyone seen it ???

10 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The cell data doesn’t prove anything.  Simply driving past a drop box everyday on your commute is perfectly legal.  

Please provide the name of just one mule, not even asking for 2000.  Just one.  Should be easy.  

Watch the film, it address that stupid claim you just made.  They have several mules identified in the film as well.

Please continue to prove your ignorance.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

The accuracy/inaccuracy of one topic has no bearing as to the accuracy of the current claim. But I guess you're saying the mules could be MSM employees because there's so many of them, and that somehow makes it more plausible? Great theory.

Why so mean? I think I already figured it out, but I guess we'll just see where this goes, and if they're able to find the MSM mules to corroborate the cell phone evidence - hopefully someone else thinks that would be the next logical step and follows up on that.

But like I said, I could be wrong. 
:bc:

You asked if it's plausible. I gave you the evidence of plausibility. Matter of fact that evidence should make you wonder about the MSM and the story they spread everyday but your too smart to get fooled like that right?

If you still want to discount it due to ignorance that's all you .

Still having trouble with the 'ol 2+2 thing.............  

Also you asked how 2000 people could all be kept in line without giving up the ghost. Well there are 10000 of thousands of people in the MSM and they somehow keep the wheels all rolling the same way so that point is negated as well.

It's amazing what like minded people can do in unison.

You know if you and like minded people like you went out and licked every window on the street then every window would be clean. But I know how does that happen right?

Edited by Roosting

Nice job guys, I was at work all day and I was watching this thread and I did not see to many jabs on here, not too many fuck U's or die MF or my personal favorite " you're a Dicky licker" :lol:Hats off. :bc: 

I'm sure someone from upper management will respond to this post. 9_9

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You asked if it's plausible. I gave you the evidence of plausibility. Matter of fact that evidence should make you wonder about the MSM and the story they spread everyday but your too smart to get fooled like that right?

Plausible as in real. Not 'plausible as in made up and pushed by MSM', because that would be the opposite of plausible. Maybe you're thinking of persuasive? There are certainly some persuasive stories out there.... (cough, cough).

I'd like to discount it because it doesn't seem plausible (AKA not real on the scale they claim) not because of MSM. Are they even following it? Hmmm. 

29 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Also you asked how 2000 people could all be kept in line without giving up the ghost. Well there are 10000 of thousands of people in the MSM and they somehow keep the wheels all rolling the same way so that point is negated as well.

I've already said it and I'll say it again, great theory. :bowdown:

29 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You know if you and like minded people like you went out and licked every window on the street then every window would be clean. But I know how does that happen right?

If you and like minded people keep pushing 2020 mass voting fraud, even after all the audits proved otherwise, you could make a movie to rally behind called '2000 mules'. It will be a smash hit amongst like minded people. :thumb:

BUT, I haven't seen the movie, so I could be wrong.

:bc:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watch the film, it address that stupid claim you just made.  They have several mules identified in the film as well.

Please continue to prove your ignorance.

So you can’t share the name of even one, did they make you sign an NDA to watch it or something?  

• Like 1

default-user=s40

Before It's News <welcome@beforeitsnews.com>

5:13 PM (24 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Welcome to Before It's News!

Follow this link to validate your account:

https://beforeitsnews.com/login/validate/index.php?email=cpriders40@gmail.com&code=d196e771d0eb13155b5872503abf69fa

or click here to validate

If you did not sign up for this service, or do not wish to validate this account, you can safely ignore this message.

To post a story at Before It's News, go to https://beforeitsnews.com then login and click on the "Upload News" button.

Once your story is posted, it will become available to the major search engines, sometimes within minutes.

You have control over your content and you may add, edit or delete your content from Before It's News on demand.

As stories are crawled, then spidered, you will receive receive notification emails -- these are informational, you don't need to do anything. Typically, you will receive them starting about 15 minutes after your story is posted.

You can see the number of views at the top of each story. Once your story has been incorporated into the search indexes, you will see a badge at the upper right of the story, just to the left of where it says "Related Stories". If you click on that badge, you will see the search engine report, with the status of when the four major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask) have crawled and indexed the site. If your page has been indexed, you can click on the "confirm" link to see what your listing looks like in the search catalog.

If you have updates to your story, you may make those changes at any time. The search engines periodically re-crawl your story and if your story was crawled but not indexed, you can make changes that could get your story included in the search indexes after it is reindexed.

If you have any questions, please email support@beforeitsnews.com.

We wish you great success using the news publishing platform at Before It's News,

The Before It's News Team
https://beforeitsnews.com

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Still having trouble with the 'ol 2+2 thing.............  

Mass Formation Psychosis dictates that about 30% of the population are complete dumb sheep.  We have many exhibits proving this daily here.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

News flash, Brandon didn't get 81 million votes.  

^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the part that interests me the most. Here is my attempt at an "adult conversation," as requested by Badger.

Hilary, a candidate that many people hated, still got 66,000,000 votes, even after Comey revealed the "Hilary's email" letter to Congress a week or two before the election. Did fifteen million additional people vote for Biden four years later? It's possible, especially since votes for Trump jumped by eleven million over that same span. Based on my own circle of friends, relatives, and coworkers, I suspect lots of people who did not vote in 2016 decided to vote in 2020. (Yes, I know I can't speak for the nation.)

My family and my wife's family are good examples of what might have happened when Biden ran against Trump. In 2016, most of the fourteen people in our combined families voted for Trump. Five of those people who voted for him in '16 are military personnel (one retired; four active). Only two of the military family members voted for Trump again in 2020. Of the other nine relatives, quite a few changed their minds and voted for Biden, too. (Weird, huh?) Based on our family discussions since then, I've determined the change was not so much a pro-Biden one as it was an anti-Trump one.

While he was in office, Trump's approval ratings averaged about 40%, even in Fox and Rasmussen polls. That makes me wonder how he could have received a majority of votes if the clear majority of voters did not approve of his job performance. Based on that, I am looking forward to your explanation as to why Biden could not have received more votes. :bc:. Please note that in my response, I never said I was a Biden fan.

Now I'll watch the movie . . .

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the part that interests me the most. Here is my attempt at an "adult conversation," as requested by Badger.

Hilary, a candidate that many people hated, still got 66,000,000 votes, even after Comey revealed the "Hilary's email" letter to Congress a week or two before the election. Did fifteen million additional people vote for Biden four years later? It's possible, especially since votes for Trump jumped by eleven million over that same span. Based on my own circle of friends, relatives, and coworkers, I suspect lots of people who did not vote in 2016 decided to vote in 2020. (Yes, I know I can't speak for the nation.)

My family and my wife's family are good examples of what might have happened when Biden ran against Trump. In 2016, most of the fourteen people in our combined families voted for Trump. Five of those people who voted for him in '16 are military personnel (one retired; four active). Only two of the military family members voted for Trump again in 2020. Of the other nine relatives, quite a few changed their minds and voted for Biden, too. (Weird, huh?) Based on our family discussions since then, I've determined the change was not so much a pro-Biden one as it was an anti-Trump one.

While he was in office, Trump's approval ratings averaged about 40%, even in Fox and Rasmussen polls. That makes me wonder how he could have received a majority of votes if the clear majority of voters did not approve of his job performance. Based on that, I am looking forward to your explanation as to why Biden could not have received more votes. :bc:. Please note that in my response, I never said I was a Biden fan.

Now I'll watch the movie . . .

Are there enough registered voters to support 75 million Trump plus 81 million Brandon voters?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are there enough registered voters to support 75 million Trump plus 81 million Brandon voters?

Are you fucking retarded? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You two fucking morons both need to.

You seriously just questioned whether there were enough legal voters in the US to account for 2020 vote totals. That makes you one of the dumbest motherfuckers here. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You seriously just questioned whether there were enough legal voters in the US to account for 2020 vote totals. That makes you one of the dumbest motherfuckers here. 

You think Brandon got 81 million.  

Registered voters dummy.  

Oh and go watch the movie instead of moving goalposts.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think Brandon got 81 million.  

Registered voters dummy.  

Oh and go watch the movie instead of moving goalposts.

Hey dumbfuck ....educate yourself before posting retarded bullshit. 

• Thanks 1