2000 mules anyone seen it ???

Is this The War of the Worlds radio broadcast, only for the 21st century?

Some are easily fooled, even today.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes....we are being played. There’s no doubt about that. We allow it to happen. People vote for the lesser of what they perceive as two evils and the perpetuation of the two party system is guaranteed. If the entire country simply stopped casting a ballot for anyone with an R or a D they would be fully exposed and we might wrestle a little control back. But that won’t happen. We’re fucked 

My answer to the Ontario election. The Simpsons nails so many truths.

Haven't got the bill from my sign guy yet but it's gonna be worth it.

Ontario is fucked either way, so I'm voting for a party I've never voted for before.

I might as well enjoy all the free shit I'm paying for anyway.

IMG_3170.JPG

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Badger** said:

The election was stollen, maybe all those extra votes were for Trump?? :lol: No matter what side you are on its wrong all wrong.

The gloves are what got me, I have been on this earth for 59 and I have been voting for 41 years, I can honestly say I have never had to wear a pair of surgical gloves go to vote<< Anyone with me on this?? 

The gloves got you? Remember the election was in the height of the “pandemic” wearing gloves was pretty common around here by some morons. Hell look at our resident welcher he stuffs cotton swabs up his nose and wears a paint mask to go off his property 😂 glove ain’t nothing. I didn’t finish it yet but it’s interesting watch anyways.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes....we are being played. There’s no doubt about that. We allow it to happen. People vote for the lesser of what they perceive as two evils and the perpetuation of the two party system is guaranteed. If the entire country simply stopped casting a ballot for anyone with an R or a D they would be fully exposed and we might wrestle a little control back. But that won’t happen. We’re fucked 

The entire country.  :lol:   So what are you doing about it other than cry on a snowmobile website? 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The entire country.  :lol:   So what are you doing about it other than cry on a snowmobile website? 

I’m not participating at all , which at the very least doesnt make me complicit. No more voting for pieces of shit

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not participating at all , which at the very least doesnt make me complicit. No more voting for pieces of shit

They don't care if you vote or not once the rig is in.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You always have such an optimistic upbeat view of life. :lol: 

I watched about half of it, there is compelling stuff in there for sure, but I wanna watch the rest of it and I wanna see names and comments by some other legitimate commentators over the “evidence”  presented in this movie.  Very interesting that Tucker won’t talk about it, and neither will Newsmax. Is that because they haven’t had a chance to digest it yet, or whether they don’t think it makes an actual case of voter fraud?  Regardless of what the movie shows, I still have zero faith in the integrity of that last election. Finally, I could give a shit what you think, you hate everything and everyone, and it’s like a mindless drone like Buzz that you emit.  :lol: Every time you call somebody a brain dead retard, it only reflects back on you, and your inability to have a normal conversation, or respect an alternative opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You always have such an optimistic upbeat view of life. :lol: 

I watched about half of it, there is compelling stuff in there for sure, but I wanna watch the rest of it and I wanna see names and comments by some other legitimate commentators over the “evidence”  presented in this movie.  Very interesting that Tucker won’t talk about it, and neither will Newsmax. Is that because they haven’t had a chance to digest it yet, or whether they don’t think it makes an actual case of voter fraud?  Regardless of what the movie shows, I still have zero faith in the integrity of that last election. Finally, I could give a shit what you think, you hate everything and everyone, and it’s like a mindless drone like Buzz that you emit.  :lol: Every time you call somebody a brain dead retard, it only reflects back on you, and your inability to have a normal conversation, or respect an alternative opinion.

It’s because they don’t want to get sued again and have to pay a fuck ton more money. They learned that lesson 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hey badger thanks for outing all the morons here who think the election was stolen.

And Ben thanks for the spot on replies to the morons.

Mornin....

good-morning.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Weird, who would have thunk.

:snack:

“Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office.

“We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and his family members,” said Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during a debate last week."

"True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.

The organization also doesn’t explain how ballot harvesting could have occurred."

"Returned ballots must be included in an envelope that includes the voter’s registration information, signature, and a bar code. Ballots delivered without an envelope aren’t counted, meaning ballot-stuffing wouldn’t work."

"None of the surveillance videos in the movie shows anyone visiting more than one drop box in a day."

https://www.ajc.com/politics/what-2000-mules-leaves-out-from-ballot-harvesting-claims/FFMNUU56RVBRNOLZKWHUREQPEU/

• Like 1

If this is the bull shit we are going to endure in this country, maybe its time to have our military over see our elections. Total bull shit on both sides of the coin.  

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office.

“We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and his family members,” said Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during a debate last week."

"True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.

The organization also doesn’t explain how ballot harvesting could have occurred."

"Returned ballots must be included in an envelope that includes the voter’s registration information, signature, and a bar code. Ballots delivered without an envelope aren’t counted, meaning ballot-stuffing wouldn’t work."

"None of the surveillance videos in the movie shows anyone visiting more than one drop box in a day."

https://www.ajc.com/politics/what-2000-mules-leaves-out-from-ballot-harvesting-claims/FFMNUU56RVBRNOLZKWHUREQPEU/

Yeah…what a surprise. 

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Brad is part of the crime moron.

You understand he did not investigate squat, and a one time delivery of any number of ballots would have been filtered out by True The Vote.  Total fail.

I guess you didn't watch it or you would have know that.

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No comment on the cell phone data?  Or the hundreds of so called mules?

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brad is part of the crime moron.

You understand he did not investigate squat, and a one time delivery of any number of ballots would have been filtered out by True The Vote.  Total fail.

I guess you didn't watch it or you would have know that.

Republicans switch-hitting for the dem non-profits side!

I’m only 37 minutes in, guess that must be coming.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No comment on the cell phone data?  Or the hundreds of so called mules?

Comments from this specific article:

None of the surveillance videos in the movie shows anyone visiting more than one drop box in a day."

Which is strange.

And…..

True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots.The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.”

Why? They should be happy to share this with as many law enforcement agencies as possible to prove their point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I havent watched it so I cant say if I believe it or not. But I have said since the beginning that if it was rigged then republicans would have to be in on it because republican election officials certified all of the results. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I havent watched it so I cant say if I believe it or not. But I have said since the beginning that if it was rigged then republicans would have to be in on it because republican election officials certified all of the results. 

Bingo, now you get it.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Republicans switch-hitting for the dem non-profits side!

I’m only 37 minutes in, guess that must be coming.

Comments from this specific article:

None of the surveillance videos in the movie shows anyone visiting more than one drop box in a day."

Which is strange.

And…..

True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots.The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.”

Why? They should be happy to share this with as many law enforcement agencies as possible to prove their point.

For fuck sakes moron, Georgia Investigations has this info.

Instead of watching the film and drawing your own conclusions, sheep like you go to the fake news safe space.

Only the mules that visited at least 10 drop boxes with corresponding visits to ballot harvesting locations are included, the rest are filtered out.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Instead of watching the film and drawing your own conclusions, sheep like you go to the fake news safe space

Calm down. I’m 37 minutes into the movie.

Since you’ve seen the rest, and knowing they have 4 million minutes of surveillance video, do they have these mules on camera going to multiple locations? They would have to, right? 

Fact checker: “Voters might have been delivering ballots for their relatives, which is allowed.”

My rebuttal: If this is the case, why would the mules go to 10, 20 or even 50 dropboxes? Why not deposit all the presumed “family ballots” in one dropbox?

I don’t know Dinesh, did you try approaching any of these mules (undercover like Veritas does) to prove your point and break this thing wide open? Because that would be logical.