Check your account email address ×

Trump giving Thrillery an unprecedented beating

6 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

step away from the crack pipe 

Sure.

American scientists are about half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher, universal power. Still, the survey found that the percentage of scientists that believe in some form of a deity or power was higher than you may think — 51 percent.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/12-famous-scientists-on-the-possibility-of-god_us_56afa292e4b057d7d7c7a1e5

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure.

American scientists are about half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher, universal power. Still, the survey found that the percentage of scientists that believe in some form of a deity or power was higher than you may think — 51 percent.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/12-famous-scientists-on-the-possibility-of-god_us_56afa292e4b057d7d7c7a1e5

I'll read this later.  Maybe.  But I can assure you, something is amiss with those percentages.  And not just a little.  Sounds like something from te writers of Christian Science to me.

Any scientists that believes in "god" or any deity is discredited almost immediately from any real scientific works.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure.

So you post a link with names as far back as 500 years? Those people would have been thrown in the gallows if the didn't say that :lol2:and Hawkings is an atheist and others on that link are agnostic, they don't believe or disbelieve in God. Which is a term for don't want to admit to anything 

I thought it was 90% but did a quick check.  National Academy of Sciences, one of the most elite scientific organizations in the United States reports that 93 percent of the members do not believe in God.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I thought it was 90% but did a quick check.  National Academy of Sciences, one of the most elite scientific organizations in the United States reports that 93 percent of the members do not believe in God.

No, its half.

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

So you post a link with names as far back as 500 years? Those people would have been thrown in the gallows if the didn't say that :lol2:and Hawkings is an atheist and others on that link are agnostic, they don't believe or disbelieve in God. Which is a term for don't want to admit to anything 

Its a fairly recent poll.

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

That says 33% believe in God . 18% believe in some kind of higher power (not God) and 49% flat out are atheists  

And guess how many "scientists" agreed to talk to the "Pewforum" compared to respondents from the Nat'l Academy of Sciences?  :lol:

Now I'm done here.  :lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This may be more serious I'm afraid.  We may need intelligent human intervention.....and soon!  :lmao:

You can try and believe whatever you want, but there is no way in hell 93% of scientist are atheists, unless they are completely stupid.

http://www.livescience.com/379-scientists-belief-god-varies-starkly-discipline.html

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can try and believe whatever you want, but there is no way in hell 93% of scientist are atheists, unless they are completely stupid.

http://www.livescience.com/379-scientists-belief-god-varies-starkly-discipline.html

This is going to go poorly for you young man....and I'm too tired right now.  But this may be fun tomorrow.  Pray for strength tonight.  It won't help, but maybe it'll make you feel better....that's what it's all about, right?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is going to go poorly for you young man....and I'm too tired right now.  But this may be fun tomorrow.  Pray for strength tonight.  It won't help, but maybe it'll make you feel better....that's what it's all about, right?

So let me get this straight, you are an atheist and a firm believer of spontaneous generation to support your atheist claims even though that theory has been thoroughly decimated by Pasteur and others and yet you want me to pray.  Good luck with that.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So let me get this straight, you are an atheist and a firm believer of spontaneous generation to support your atheist claims even though that theory has been thoroughly decimated by Pasteur and others and yet you want me to pray.  Good luck with that.

"Spontaneous generation".   :lol:

You're precious!  

19 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Even if he doesn't win.... I seriously will enjoy him just owning her for the next 6 months. Hes very calculated. He will be quiet for a week and than drop something on her. What makes even less sense is what at all makes her "more qualified" than anyone. She was a shit Secretary of defense.

by the time she can get into office she is going to be so blemished and watch next year everyone is going to say Trump was right on ALOT of these things. He might be off the chain but i feel like he says what he thinks weather or not that is right or wrong vs hillary just says what idiots want to hear to get votes.

Not only that what are the odds that she is married to our former president who used to get his dick suked in the office vs doing his fucking job. he was impeached but for some reason we think his wife is any better. SHE WAS PAYING THESE WHORES OFF AND KNOWINGLY OK WITH IT. :wtf:

Oxymoron, with an emphasis on the moron  :lol:

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

He maybe precious but there is little doubt that you're an idiot :) 

IDK, sounds to me like you still hold some top rankings according to members here.  And I do mean TOP rankings.  And looking at some of your posts, the rank is well earned.