Check your account email address ×

Markets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually, I was eye-ballin' the garage roof, and the chicken coop roof today, tryin' to figure out which one would be quickest. 

It's the chicken coop.  

You got any foxes messin with your chickens? Or did u shoot em all.....I almost have 1 fox eating out of my hands now. Here is a pic of 7 or 8 foxes at a time that I feed. They love some raw chicken drumsticks that I been feeding them lately.

20200914_234923.jpg

• Like 3

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You got any foxes messin with your chickens? Or did u shoot em all.....I almost have 1 fox eating out of my hands now. Here is a pic of 7 or 8 foxes at a time that I feed. They love some raw chicken drumsticks that I been feeding them lately.

20200914_234923.jpg

That’s crazy 8 of them.  I was happy to get one on the game cam 😂. I don’t feed them though.

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s crazy 8 of them.  I was happy to get one on the game cam 😂. I don’t feed them though.

Yeah I've been feeding them for years.... the most I've seen is 10 at one time.  I have three or four regulars that I've named and they actually respond to it.  It's funny, they all arrive about an hour ahead of time and sit in their same positions in my driveway waiting for me to bring out the food.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I've been feeding them for years.... the most I've seen is 10 at one time.  I have three or four regulars that I've named and they actually respond to it.  It's funny, they all arrive about an hour ahead of time and sit in their same positions in my driveway waiting for me to bring out the food.  

One of my favorite places in N Sconnie (That has since closed) the owner used to sit on her steps and hand fed them hotdogs - It was fun to watch her!

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

20200914_234923.jpg

HA!HA! No, I don't kill the foxes. I have one or two around, but I would not shoot them. The COYOTES I will blast with my 30:06 if I could!!! 

Fukkin place is all surrounded with sub-divisions.....................gettin' tougher and tougher for me to hunt. You would be amazed at the people that come onto this property, even though it's all posted.

Last week an older Hindu woman was walking up to my woodlot. I said to her what are you doing? She said I'm walking. I said the place is POSTED PRIVATE PROPERTY. She said ok and turned around. She walked by THREE no trespassing signs to get in on my road. :wtf:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! No, I don't kill the foxes. I have one or two around, but I would not shoot them. The COYOTES I will blast with my 30:06 if I could!!! 

Fukkin place is all surrounded with sub-divisions.....................gettin' tougher and tougher for me to hunt. You would be amazed at the people that come onto this property, even though it's all posted.

Last week an older Hindu woman was walking up to my woodlot. I said to her what are you doing? She said I'm walking. I said the place is POSTED PRIVATE PROPERTY. She said ok and turned around. She walked by THREE no trespassing signs to get in on my road. :wtf:

B3609902-DE95-4DD9-967F-63C46F5EA031.gif

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How many acres you got over there?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Znutty the millionaire gonna put some more rolled roofing down on his garage and chicken coop :lol: 

Tell us again about your LLC?:lol: 

Edited by Badger**

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tell us again about your LLC?:lol: 

No ...you tell us you fucking retard.

you’re the one that brought up having one like it was a big deal. Maybe tell us about all your likes too

fucking idiot 

DROP KICK DERRRD DERRRR DERR

19 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Damn - thats a lot! Pretty cool they come every night. 

We had a family around here the last few years. But haven't seen em in awhile. If we put food out - would draw in raccoons etc. They keep the rabbit population thinned down pretty good tho. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ...you tell us you fucking retard.

you’re the one that brought up having one like it was a big deal. Maybe tell us about all your likes too

fucking idiot 

DROP KICK DERRRD DERRRR DERR

So what's the name of your LLC? Mr DERRRD DERRRR DERR9_9

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Grown ass men....

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

DROP KICK :groin:

Ya I was thing the same thing,  ask him about his LLC and does it have a name? :nose:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

How many acres you got over there?

.36 acres. City lot the land pictures I post are just the park across the street.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Znutty the millionaire gonna put some more rolled roofing down on his garage and chicken coop :lol: 

I can buy and sell you faggot. All the millionaires I know in the back alley used rolled roofing on their boxes.

Just now, Badger** said:

Ya I was thing the same thing,  ask him about his LLC and does it have a name? :nose:

There are probably 6 or 7 minimum LLCs with my brothers alone. If you are trying to make a burn, you are mistaken....

$100 and Legal Zoom and I got a LLC... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 55O said:

.36 acres. City lot the land pictures I post are just the park across the street.

I can buy and sell you faggot. All the millionaires I know in the back alley used rolled roofing on their boxes.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

There are probably 6 or 7 minimum LLCs with my brothers alone. If you are trying to make a burn, you are mistaken....

oh he’s not trying to make a burn.....he’s trying to make a drop kick :lol: I mean what a pathetic awkward queer. You can just tell how incredibly unpopular and picked on he has been his whole life. Fucking big shot hot dog salesmen with his own LLC 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go, stop sucking Ben's dick. :kissmyass: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh he’s not trying to make a burn.....he’s trying to make a drop kick :lol: I mean what a pathetic awkward queer. You can just tell how incredibly unpopular and picked on he has been his whole life. Fucking big shot hot dog salesmen with his own LLC 

Isn’t there a bullet somewhere you could be jumping in front of, I bet you like hot dogs, Dicky licker. :groin:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go, stop sucking Ben's dick. :kissmyass: 

What part of this exudes the grandeur of an LLC?

1. Choose a Name for Your LLC. ...
  2. Appoint a Registered Agent. ...
  3. File a Certificate of Formation. ...
  4. Prepare an Operating Agreement. ...
  5. Obtain an EIN. ...
  6. File Annual Reports.