Jump to content

Roe vs wade set to be over turned!


Recommended Posts

Just now, Highmark said:

Well considering there is no clear definition of a woman anymore why should "a woman's right to abortion" be a valid argument anymore?  :lol: 

Or they clearly never gave an actual shit over “a woman’s right to choose” considering how they treated them over the pseudo vaccine 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny how selective both sides can be about what they think are state rights and where the fed government can intervene.  Personally I am pro choice and think that abortion to 20 weeks should not only

2%+/- of people get an abortion annually in the US.   What, no one expected this distraction to come up before the mid-terms?  This is how the politicians distract us from their poor job pe

That right there is a perfect example of why abortion should remain legal

Posted Images

So what’s going to change besides SD banning abortion entirely and California making it mandatory for white people? 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

funny how selective both sides can be about what they think are state rights and where the fed government can intervene.  Personally I am pro choice and think that abortion to 20 weeks should not only be allowed but encouraged for those on the government tit. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

funny how selective both sides can be about what they think are state rights and where the fed government can intervene.  Personally I am pro choice and think that abortion to 20 weeks should not only be allowed but encouraged for those on the government tit. 

I'm with you 100% on the bold

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've come to the conclusion that the way society's mind-set  is today, if they want to go through with it, then by all means, have at it.  God forbid they replicate and we have more fucked up mentality on this earth.  Maybe then, as time goes on, in the future, we'll end up with a better populous and society as a whole.  This may be the only way things ever get straightened out.  Surely not in my lifetime, but for future generations to come, it may be possible.  

I just don't give a shit about it anymore.  Fuck it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like every other hot button issue in the media, I think the polls are sketchy.  I just don’t see this massive support for abortion.  It is always this group of old ladies,  fat disgusting women, and gross hippie women screaming on the news. 
I never gotten excited about it either way, but the pro abortion response is always so bizarre.  
 

The media was running the capital footage this morning to remind everyone how dangerous the right is.  They wanted someone hung for saying they would fight like hell for this country, but this is perfectly acceptable. 

5125A224-FC39-45D3-981F-F00C5D3F9C3B.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

A little bizarre how the narrative changes if the woman wants to have and raise the child?  No?  

0CE78C3A-816D-40ED-B836-1A0920C71421.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Like every other hot button issue in the media, I think the polls are sketchy.  I just don’t see this massive support for abortion.  It is always this group of old ladies,  fat disgusting women, and gross hippie women screaming on the news. 
I never gotten excited about it either way, but the pro abortion response is always so bizarre.  
 

The media was running the capital footage this morning to remind everyone how dangerous the right is.  They wanted someone hung for saying they would fight like hell for this country, but this is perfectly acceptable. 

5125A224-FC39-45D3-981F-F00C5D3F9C3B.jpeg

Well abortion kills about as many or more americans that COVID so I would say its a hot topic

 

image.png.0e38331bf54f13373719989d6ad0f68a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roe was an activist decision without precedent or merit and should have been struck down long ago. Let the states handle it. If you don’t like abortion move somewhere that it’s illegal. If you love killing babies then have at it , there are plenty of baby killing states out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

funny how selective both sides can be about what they think are state rights and where the fed government can intervene.  Personally I am pro choice and think that abortion to 20 weeks should not only be allowed but encouraged for those on the government tit. 

You have taken a position most Americans would agree with and yet the position would be labeled as anti abortion and anti women's rights. Roe V Wade is flawed from the start so maybe it is time to have a grown up conversation on the subject.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well abortion kills about as many or more americans that COVID so I would say its a hot topic

 

image.png.0e38331bf54f13373719989d6ad0f68a.png

Covid got its own forum here.  I don’t think that is going to happen with abortion.  Just my personal opinion…. I just don’t see large groups of Americans at each other’s throats like the media would have you believe.  
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You have taken a position most Americans would agree with and yet the position would be labeled as anti abortion and anti women's rights. Roe V Wade is flawed from the start so maybe it is time to have a grown up conversation on the subject.

Sounds like you’re talking about common sense abortion laws. :lol:

Never going to hear that phrase on the news. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

funny how selective both sides can be about what they think are state rights and where the fed government can intervene.  Personally I am pro choice and think that abortion to 20 weeks should not only be allowed but encouraged for those on the government tit. 

I’m pro choice as well and would side with states rights the majority of the time.  I think the real issue here is the criminal breach by one of the clerks and how the Democrats are basically throwing Hail Mary passes at trying not to get destroyed in the midterms.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

funny how selective both sides can be about what they think are state rights and where the fed government can intervene.  Personally I am pro choice and think that abortion to 20 weeks should not only be allowed but encouraged for those on the government tit. 

Agree. It’s not my business. Actually the repubs are shooting them selves in the foot by increasing the democrat voting numbers. Rich white kids can travel to a legal state for an abortion. Poor whites and minorities cannot and relied on planned parenthood clinics. 
JMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Agree. It’s not my business. Actually the repubs are shooting them selves in the foot by increasing the democrat voting numbers. Rich white kids can travel to a legal state for an abortion. Poor whites and minorities cannot and relied on planned parenthood clinics. 
JMO

I am not sure there would be more than a few states that would outlaw abortion out right but certainly late term abortions would take a hit in more places than one might think. I think even some blue states would reign in some of the abortion practices.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I think they let the cat out of the bag too early, the dems should have waited till August.   

You miss the point.  What this clerk did violates the law.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You miss the point.  What this clerk did violates the law.

I think you need to be a little more pragmatic...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

I think you need to be a little more pragmatic...

i think it’s funny that you call anyone a mouthbreather.  I think it’s actually hilarious.  :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm going to guess there would be plenty of liberal donation money to let "poor" women travel to a liberal state for an abortion.   Hell it would create a whole new industry.   Abortion travel.  

Fathers should have a say in the life of their child.  Maybe some focus on not getting pregnant in the first place would occur. 

Liberals can pay for the supply of day after pills and put them all over if they want. 

Edited by Highmark
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The SC has zero ethics rules. No charges will come of this.

Agreed, not sure what charges would be indictable and plenty of liberal Law firms to hire the clerk should their name come out. (considering that who did it)  Let's face it they will be a hero of the left no matter the outcome of the final ruling.

If they do find out it likely will be taken care of in house and possibly dis-barred.  

 

Edited by Highmark
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed, not sure what charges would be indictable and plenty of liberal Law firms to hire the clerk should their name come out. (considering that who did it)  Let's face it they will be a hero of the left no matter the outcome of the final ruling.

If they do find out it likely will be taken care of in house and possibly dis-barred.  

 

Your assuming too much. It could be the conservatives testing public reaction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...