Roe vs wade set to be over turned!

8 hours ago, ICG said:

Leak or not, it's intent is to sway the court with public outcry and pressure.

Bernie Sanders is right on, wanting immediate  federal laws passed to protect abortion rights.

The Constitution was written to protect citizens from big government, not to have it infringe on personal liberty.  

Reality Check . . . Put the issue to ballot!  Let the women vote 🗳 on the policies affecting them.

Liberty has been protected...by giving the power back to the states the citizens have more control. I prefer that than a hand full of judges determining my freedoms.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Liberty has been protected...by giving the power back to the states the citizens have more control. I prefer that than a hand full of judges determining my freedoms.

Good to see that you're an adult male, that can't advance beyond his parent's religious teachings. 

Otherwise, why would you feel you have the right to tell a woman you don't even know, what she can do with HER BODY? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Good to see that you're an adult male, that can't advance beyond his parent's religious teachings. 

Otherwise, why would you feel you have the right to tell a woman you don't even know, what she can do with HER BODY? 

A fetus at some point is an individual with rights....that’s the entirety of the issue. You are far too fucking stupid to understand something even remotely resembling complex though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A fetus at some point is an individual with rights....that’s the entirety of the issue. You are far too fucking stupid to understand something even remotely resembling complex though.

You're a douche-head.

Most pro-lifers don't want ANY abortion, at ANY stage!!

So, there goes your dirty argument!!   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a douche-head.

Most pro-lifers don't want ANY abortion, at ANY stage!!

So, there goes your dirty argument!!   

You would be a good candidate for ABORTION!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

So where's is all the outrage from all the pregnant men in this country, I mean its his body his choice also. :whistle:

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So where's is all the outrage from all the pregnant men in this country, I mean it's his body his choice also. :lol2:

WTF???? Didn't get any "likes" the first time so you thought you'd try a second time????:lol::roflcrying: Pure gold :lol:

Right wingers:  I can’t wait till someone invades my home so I can remove them in pieces with my pew pew.

Also right wingers:  I’m so glad females won’t be able to remove invaders from their little home.  

Edited by Plissken

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well you obviously didn't read any of my posts, because there wasn't one reference to religion.  Go back and read how they rip off the arms and legs with forceps.  Then suck out the brains so they can crush the skull...the crushing of the skull allows easier passage down the birth canal. 

Such a barbaric act, the people sick enough too perform such a procedure should be shunned from society. 

Just now, Plissken said:

Right wingers:  I can’t wait till someone invaded my home so I can remove them in pieces with my pew pew.

Also right wingers:  I’m so glad females won’t be able to remove invaders from their little home.  

Probably the dumbest attempt at equivalency I’ve ever read. I mean impossibly stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Probably the dumbest attempt at equivalency I’ve ever read. I mean impossibly stupid. 

I was being satirical.  Obviously having an invader in your womb is way more personal than one just in your house.  The lack of equivalency was intentional.  

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well you obviously didn't read any of my posts, because there wasn't one reference to religion.  Go back and read how they rip off the arms and legs with forceps.  Then suck out the brains so they can crush the skull...the crushing of the skull allows easier passage down the birth canal. 

Such a barbaric act, the people sick enough too perform such a procedure should be shunned from society. 

The stem cells will go on to save multiple lives though.  

2 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I was being satirical.  Obviously having an invader in your womb is way more personal than one just in your house.  The lack of equivalency was intentional.  

Referring to a child in a womb as an invader is the dumbest part of the entire exercise. Just impossibly stupid

Just now, Plissken said:

What should I call them?  Undocumented immigrants?  

Idgaf what you call them....you are obviously too stupid to have your opinion taken seriously. Call them a fucking ironing board for all I care. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Idgaf what you call them....you are obviously too stupid to have your opinion taken seriously. Call them a fucking ironing board for all I care. 

Whether or not the ironing boards are granted personhood with rights is moot — as soon as your rights infringe on someone else’s, game over.  I apply that test to everything.  Just my philosophy and opinion.  

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

WTF???? Didn't get any "likes" the first time so you thought you'd try a second time????:lol::roflcrying: Pure gold :lol:

. This fucker right here is why Row vs Wade it should not be over turned, Kill the trolls at birth.:nhl_checking: 

19 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I'm sticking to my philosophy with this as I do everything else:

Do what you want with yours and leave me and mine alone.

What happens when yours and there's hook up...