Check your account email address ×

Roe vs wade set to be over turned!

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are pumping more oil today than any time under Trump.....

What now???

The world's energy demands rise every year...secondly that is a recent phenomenon.  Production has increased with the price increase.  Unleash easily accessible oil....easily accessible = cheap oil 

Note the steady increase minus the pandemic. 

Screenshot_20220509-071430_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SkisNH

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I haven't found any statistic showing oil production greater than 2019 if you got it put it up, otherwise I call bullshit.

Screenshot_20220509-072256_Chrome.jpg

united-states-crude-oil-production@2x.pn

• Like 1

So, peacefully attacking judges at their home.  Kind of sounds like an attack on Democracy .  

Fight like hell!!!!!

Right - dangerous extremists engaging in treason. 

Left -  peacefully protesting freedoms. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So, peacefully attacking judges at their home.  Kind of sounds like an attack on Democracy .  

Fight like hell!!!!!

Right - dangerous extremists engaging in treason. 

Left -  peacefully protesting freedoms. 

The hypocrisy is off the rails.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The hypocrisy is off the rails.

Crazy off the rails.  Just talking about it on news.  Noble warriors fighting for the will of the majority of Americans.  This country is absolutely fucked.  The lying, elitist, media needs to burned to the ground.  They are the “home grown “ terrorists.  

• Like 1

The media has the leftist puppets all in a tizzy and the Dems are intentionally fanning the flames, claiming stupid shit like "now that abortion is going to be illegal, they're coming after condoms, interracial marriage, gay marriage, etc".

The "ministry of disinformation" is nowhere to be found to validate/invalidate any of this.

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

The media has the leftist puppets all in a tizzy and the Dems are intentionally fanning the flames, claiming stupid shit like "now that abortion is going to be illegal, they're coming after condoms, interracial marriage, gay marriage, etc".

The "ministry of disinformation" is nowhere to be found to validate/invalidate any of this.

No calls to stop the violence.  Why isn’t the administration condemning the threats and violence!!!! 
Isn't Joe a good Catholic?  Must really be wrestling with his strong faith. :lol: 

The left wingers protesting in the streets in front of justices houses should really be out front of Pelosi and Schumer's house. They had a majority in the house and Senate along with the WH back when Obama was in town and rather than put a law on the books and end the abortion debate they relied on a flawed court decision and the campaign funding it could provide. The republicans spent 50 years working on this but it would seem they are going to get what the polls promised them.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The left wingers protesting in the streets in front of justices houses should really be out front of Pelosi and Schumer's house. They had a majority in the house and Senate along with the WH back when Obama was in town and rather than put a law on the books and end the abortion debate they relied on a flawed court decision and the campaign funding it could provide. The republicans spent 50 years working on this but it would seem they are going to get what the polls promised them.

They don’t want it ended. Because then they can’t rile up their low IQ base over it 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

They don’t want it ended. Because then they can’t rile up their low IQ base over it 

Kinda like republicans and transgenders and critical race theory 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

True they’re against those conspiracy theories 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Exactly.......they had the votes to make this go away and they did nothing. Everyone knew the original ruling was flawed as it had no basis in law even RBG told them this. The republicans wanted this and put people in place to get it done good on them for working for their voters. I personally don't oppose abortion but I can see a rational argument for limiting abortion that will play out. There are only 8 countries including the US that allow abortions after 20 weeks and the rest of the list of countries is all crap. Most states are going to put limits of 12 to 15 weeks which to me seems reasonable. I have to sign a release to let my 17 year old son go to the dentist but abortions rights people want a 15 year old girl to be able to get a procedure without parental consent? If anything this would fix abortion in this country for the better.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was that father who's daughter was raped by a transgender in a school bathroom that put me on the other side of this issue. The school board knew the transgender had a history of sexual harassment and just moved him/her around to different schools instead of doing the right thing to protect the other students. That father was one of the first to lose his shit at one of these school board meetings and really how can you blame him.

29 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Exactly.......they had the votes to make this go away and they did nothing. Everyone knew the original ruling was flawed as it had no basis in law even RBG told them this. The republicans wanted this and put people in place to get it done good on them for working for their voters. I personally don't oppose abortion but I can see a rational argument for limiting abortion that will play out. There are only 8 countries including the US that allow abortions after 20 weeks and the rest of the list of countries is all crap. Most states are going to put limits of 12 to 15 weeks which to me seems reasonable. I have to sign a release to let my 17 year old son go to the dentist but abortions rights people want a 15 year old girl to be able to get a procedure without parental consent? If anything this would fix abortion in this country for the better.

I don’t think they had Nebraska senator Ben Nelson’s vote.  

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

It'll be a sad day when Smales gets knocked up and can't get it killed....

I seen a pic of him. He looked 9 months pregnant.. life can be tough at times.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snake said:

It'll be a sad day when Smales gets knocked up and can't get it killed....

Sad day when the government starts infringing on my daughters rights which potentially could go beyond abortion…if you don’t GAF good for you.🤷🏻

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

I seen a pic of him. He looked 9 months pregnant.. life can be tough at times.

Pure brilliance and I don’t look like that at all!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks