Check your account email address ×

Robert Reich Appears To Be Addled

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You just starting to notice what others have long known.:lol:

Really….that Reich is a hypocrite or that Twitter has been employing double standards? I’ve noticed and understood things far longer than you know and I didn’t have to rely on “inside sources” to do so.

How long before the left wants to take away Twitter's section 230 protection? 

Section 230 says: “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”

The law protects websites from being liable if one of their users posts something illegal or controversial, so you can’t sue Twitter for a tweet someone posted, for example. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really….that Reich is a hypocrite or that Twitter has been employing double standards? I’ve noticed and understood things far longer than you know and I didn’t have to rely on “inside sources” to do so.

You seem to stand behind the double standards.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

Or he is just an unrepentant hypocrite with a double standards issue.

Not the only one.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc0Ucx7gUKQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

One needs to look no further than how democrap politicians and elite handled COVID to tell which party is most hypocritical. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

One needs to look no further than how democrap politicians and elite handled COVID to tell which party is most hypocritical. 

The evidence was more than plentiful even before Covid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Liberals(democrats) are to blame for the whole covid mess.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets be honest ont his one-  Bezos while a billionaire is not a troll,  Musk is in fact a troll on twitter whiel also being a billionaire.  

Define "troll."

https://nypost.com/2022/04/26/jeff-bezos-questions-chinas-role-on-elon-musks-twitter/

https://www.grunge.com/143621/the-dark-truth-about-amazon-founder-jeff-bezos/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

How long before the left wants to take away Twitter's section 230 protection? 

Section 230 says: “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”

The law protects websites from being liable if one of their users posts something illegal or controversial, so you can’t sue Twitter for a tweet someone posted, for example. 

That didn't take long.  

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc0hMWwlD3X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Reich, thpinnyvan and most boomers are alot alike. They talk out both sides of their mouth

show us on the doll where the boomers and the jews and the neocons and the neo libs hurt you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

show us on the doll where the boomers and the jews and the neocons and the neo libs hurt you.

There must be a boomer beacon, every time I type boomer you show up!

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets be honest ont his one-  Bezos while a billionaire is not a troll,  Musk is in fact a troll on twitter whiel also being a billionaire.  

Sure so then let’s also be honest about who is a larger supporter of free speech.  Which is exponentionally more important than his occasional trolling of insufferable elitist hypocritical liberals.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

There must be a boomer beacon, every time I type boomer you show up!

The fact that you use the term so often only illustrates that you are in fact dumb as fuck, despite your constant proclamations of your intelligence and grasp of history.  And i delight in pointing it out to you, you daf bigot

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you use the term so often only illustrates that you are in fact dumb as fuck, despite your constant proclamations of your intelligence and grasp of history.The fact that you use the term so often only illustrates that you are in fact dumb as fuck, despite your constant proclamations of your intelligence and grasp of history.

No I'm pretty smart

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you use the term so often only illustrates that you are in fact dumb as fuck, despite your constant proclamations of your intelligence and grasp of history.The fact that you use the term so often only illustrates that you are in fact dumb as fuck, despite your constant proclamations of your intelligence and grasp of history.

Yes good post .....it was worth saying twice

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No I'm pretty smart

Well when you hang around with dumb fucks and losers all day long of course you think you’re smart.  I’m killing time between an appointment, you’re here all day every day. What is up with that?