Check your account email address ×

Bernie

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

This alone makes Bernie better than any of these other pieces of fucking shit that have run for potus.

Trump put countless people in charge who have made an entire career out of locking up anyone and everyone they can 

Ummm, Biden actually was responsible for the inequality in the 80's cocaine policies that incarcerated 100's of thousands of black youths, and Kamel toe was a prosecutor who then went on air and bragged about smoking weed. 

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Its like reading a reply from MC..

Epic shit right there:lol:

Do you actually think that referring to a bill as “Doa in the senate” means they took a vote? 

Please tel me you are that fucking stupid???? 

I bet you are that fucking stupid 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

They couldn’t bring the legislation to a vote in the senate because the Rs said filibuster

how dumb do you have to be to not get that the Rs will not let this pass 

holy fucking shit retard

Imo the feds should deschedule weed and leave legislation upto the states...you know 10th amendment and all.

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Imo the feds should deschedule weed and leave legislation upto the states...you know 10th amendment and all.

100% agree....we don’t need any fancy bullshit legislation with more rules. Deschedule and remove any mention of it from law aside from interstate commerce regulation. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

I checked, and on the drive over to Arizona there are 3 states that have a no weed policy.

Seems hardly a major deal....

It is a major deal...we are still incarcerating people daily for minor marijuana shit. The feds are actively debanking companies involved in marijuana commerce. It’s a fucking mess

• Platinum Contributing Member

Since we are on the weed topic let me ask a novice question…we have some edibles at home that my wife got to help with her issues…nothing fancy…some Indica and Sativa. I haven’t really tried them…maybe a 1/2 here and there…they are 20 mg. The question is that if I walk into one of the many weed stores that populate this area and want to buy some small prerolls what should I be asking for…I don’t want to Snoop Dogg myself rather just something to ease the twinges in my hinges and maybe take the edge off at the end of the day.👍🏼

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since we are on the weed topic let me ask a novice question…we have some edibles at home that my wife got to help with her issues…nothing fancy…some Indica and Sativa. I haven’t really tried them…maybe a 1/2 here and there…they are 20 mg. The question is that if I walk into one of the many weed stores that populate this area and want to buy some small prerolls what should I be asking for…I don’t want to Snoop Dogg myself rather just something to ease the twinges in my hinges and maybe take the edge off at the end of the day.👍🏼

I think thc content is pretty well listed in every dispensary ....just start with some mild shit. Indica for heavy stoner buzz and sativa for more cerebral body type buzz. Tons of hybrids also that have varying effects 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think thc content is pretty well listed in every dispensary ....just start with some mild shit. Indica for heavy stoner buzz and sativa for more cerebral body type buzz. Tons of hybrids also that have varying effects 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Any half way decent pot shop have people in the know. They don't want to fuck you up. Simply ask questions...

Thanks…will do.👍🏼

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, STFU, you fucking lied to sound intelligent  said it already was killed by repugs (lie) it hasn't come to a vote yet.  Said every repug oppose it, also not true..

Who lies about that stuff anyway?? what did it gain you?? besides even more people thinking you are MC level stupid.. SMH

This is just what democrats want the public to believe, that republicans are just against it.  Such an incredibly narrow minded view, but it works for people who are not intelligent enough to understand the reasoning.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is just what democrats want the public to believe, that republicans are just against it.  Such an incredibly narrow minded view, but it works for people who are not intelligent enough to understand the reasoning.

Republicans are the sole reason it’s not legal in Mn and they are the sole reason it’s not federally legal. Fucking retard 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

20 mg would be too much for having no tolerance.  5 mg gummies are probably what you’re looking for.  I gave some friends 5’s and they were fine with it.  Next time they thought they were fine taking 20 and didn’t like it at all.  

Just now, Cold War said:

20 mg would be too much for having no tolerance.  5 mg gummies are probably what you’re looking for.  I gave some friends 5’s and they were fine with it.  Next time they thought they were fine taking 20 and didn’t like it at all.  

Yeah I didn’t go for the whole 20….it was either a half or third of that.☺️

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was ordering off the recreational menu at first then when I got my card they gave me a free edible. Cool thanks! Didn't pay attention and found out it was a 25mg after I ate it. Never again! Hated it

5mg or half that is good for me to take the edge off

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was ordering off the recreational menu at first then when I got my card they gave me a free edible. Cool thanks! Didn't pay attention and found out it was a 25mg after I ate it. Never again! Hated it

5mg or half that is good for me to take the edge off

Same here .  We went out to eat and it started kicking in.  I had to get up from dinner before our food came and carry my buddies wife to car because they were so high and drive them home. 😂

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here .  We went out to eat and it started kicking in.  I had to get up from dinner before our food came and carry my buddies wife to car because they were so high and drive them home. 😂

It's wild how much different edibles affect you then smoking. Back in the day smoking all day long clearing 6 foot water bong coughing up a lung with buddies was nothing compared to that edible that was too much. Learned my lesson....always check the mg level  :lol: 

the smell of weed in cars has led to some hefty fishing expeditions. and some hefty jail terms. not for weed, but the other shit. live by the rule "break one law at a time" and you will most likely be fine. in other words, if you have a kilo of blow in the trunk, don't be speeding with a blunt in your mouth. it's finally out of the news here. no more upm tickets. not like it wasn't everywhere before that. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I didn’t go for the whole 20….it was either a half or third of that.☺️

There’s a couple Lume stores near Petosky. They have a good selection and people in there to help you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Republicans are the sole reason it’s not legal in Mn and they are the sole reason it’s not federally legal. Fucking retard 

Amazing really, you actually believe this even though MN has been run by democrats for how many years now?  But it's all the republicans fault!!!!!

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Amazing really, you actually believe this even though MN has been run by democrats for how many years now?  But it's all the republicans fault!!!!!

You are one stupid cocksucker....probably the dumbest faggot I’ve ever encountered. Was MN run by Dems when Pawlenty was Gov for 8 years? Is MN run by Dems right now with an R controlled senate? Fucking brain dead retard 

• Haha 1