Check your account email address ×

T Cell Destroying Cancer Cell

5 minutes ago, joe_zrt said:

How much money would the hospitals lose with a cancer cure? There's where it gets muddy.

Some cancers can be, and are often cured, but many are not.  In my experience, every single one of the doctors, nurses, medical assistants, CNAs, social workers, etc would want nothing more than to "cure cancer".  There are plenty of other things out there that people need healthcare for and plenty of other ways to make money on them.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Cancer has been a hot topic by us. About 8 people close to my wife and I have been diagnosed with some type of cancer in the last few months. 

How many vaxxed out of that group? Just curious, as I've read cancer has been way up since the vax.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

How many vaxxed out of that group? Just curious, as I've read cancer has been way up since the vax.

FFS you’re a one track simpleton. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I was reading that this new messenger DNA technology that they used in the clot shot looks promising in cancer research. 

Very well could be - but how can people trust them after the vax.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS you’re a one track simpleton. 

After what happened to your wife after the vax - you really are that ignorant?

• Like 1

T cells are part of the immune system and develop from stem cells in the bone marrow. They help protect the body from infection and may help fight cancer. Also called T lymphocyte and thymocyte.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Very well could be - but how can people trust them after the vax.

After what happened to your wife after the vax - you really are that ignorant?

She had issues well before we even heard of Covid and I never said the Vax was responsible for anything and in fact some of her recent issues started after she had Covid and before she was vaccinated. Stop making shit up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She had issues well before we even heard of Covid and I never said the Vax was responsible for anything and in fact some of her recent issues started after she had Covid and before she was vaccinated. Stop making shit up.

Her eyes darting all over non stop happened from CV? You said all kinds of other issues happened after vax too. Others have same issue as well after the jab. 

Now you want to play dumb games- because you ran your mouth again smh. Pretty pathetic man...

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Cancer has always been up. Anti vaxxers just need something to latch onto to push misinformation. 

• Like 2

Something to consider is that during the heights of Covid, people weren't getting screened, going to regular appointments, having bloodwork, etc.  Many were hunkered down and put off colonoscopies, breast exams, and generally paused things because everything was so focused on Covid.  Now, people are starting to go to MD appointments again and resume "regular" screenings, so I think it's to be expected when there's a rise in cancer, autoimmune, and all kinds of other diagnoses.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can say this, I never thought I'd be sitting in a doctor's office in my early 30's being told that I have cancer.

X2. The best advise I could give to people is stay positive. Whether it’s you or someone close to you. I know that’s easy to say and very hard to do sometimes, but I truly believe that it helps when folks are sick.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can say this, I never thought I'd be sitting in a doctor's office in my early 30's being told that I have cancer.

Most people don't. As humans, we tend to have this feeling of invincibility until something bad does happen. 

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Cancer has always been up. Anti vaxxers just need something to latch onto to push misinformation. 

Go lay back down retard.

26 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Something to consider is that during the heights of Covid, people weren't getting screened, going to regular appointments, having bloodwork, etc.  Many were hunkered down and put off colonoscopies, breast exams, and generally paused things because everything was so focused on Covid.  Now, people are starting to go to MD appointments again and resume "regular" screenings, so I think it's to be expected when there's a rise in cancer, autoimmune, and all kinds of other diagnoses.

Valid points. 

Hard to find good info - because big pharma pays off Msm & big tech. With how the vax destroys immune systems, causes lymph issues etc - certainly is suspect imo. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Go lay back down retard

The definition of retarded is latching onto every possible theory because you're afraid of what's in a needle.

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The definition of retarded is latching onto every possible theory because you're afraid of what's in a needle.

Asking a question isn't latching dummy. 

When ya know multiple people fucked up from the vax...call it what you want 

Asking a question isn't latching dummy. 

When ya know multiple people fucked up from the vax...call it what you want 

Saying they're fucked up from the Vax and not having any medical proof behind it is pure bullshit. 

I don't know anyone who's fucked up from the Vax. I do however know people who died who were fully vaxxed and unvaxxed. 

Let me guess you're part of the crowd that thinks you can get hiv from the booster.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, soeaster said:

Another very good post and plausible.👍🏼

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I know at least 2 of them are but can't say for sure on the others. Maybe 3. One of them is my wife's 81 year old aunt she is probably vaxt. 

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Saying they're fucked up from the Vax and not having any medical proof behind it is pure bullshit. 

I don't know anyone who's fucked up from the Vax. I do however know people who died who were fully vaxxed and unvaxxed. 

Let me guess you're part of the crowd that thinks you can get hiv from the booster.

Re read my post dummy...

You know fully vaxxed that died from what?

Immune issues are from vax yes. That's why people are more likely to get covid that are vaxxed - after a few month period

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know at least 2 of them are but can't say for sure on the others. Maybe 3. One of them is my wife's 81 year old aunt she is probably vaxt. 

Have read some Docs saying vax is causing, but it's never studied by a big group, so who knows what to believe. 

28 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Re read my post dummy...

You know fully vaxxed that died from what?

Immune issues are from vax yes. That's why people are more likely to get covid that are vaxxed -  :lol:after a few month period

Died from covid

Edited by Steve753

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

fordie, the medical expert. 

I get people not wanting to take an experimental drug, but the shit they make up or believe to justify not taking it is hilarious.