Check your account email address ×

For Canada

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This guy says it perfectly.  

Don’t forget who burnt your White House asshole 

Don’t forget who was engaged for two yrs in ww2 before you fucks got the balls to enter into 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thankfully France defeated England for us or we wouldn’t have guns either

I own 14,,,how many do you have??? Or do I need to have a pew pew pew gun to be a tough guy??? I'm sure any one of my 12g will suffice in a gun fight??No???

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I own 14,,,how many do you have??? Or do I need to have a pew pew pew gun to be a tough guy??? I'm sure any one of my 12g will suffice in a gun fight??No???

I own 9 guns currently ....I always promise myself I’m going to buy several per year and never do. 

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don’t forget who was engaged for two yrs in ww2 before you fucks got the balls to enter into 

And proceeded to take the credit for the work the CDN's had already done. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

The United States suffered many costly defeats at the hands of British, Canadian and Native American troops over the course of the War of 1812, including the capture and burning of the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., in August 1814. Nonetheless, American troops were able to repulse British invasions in New York, Baltimore and New Orleans, boosting national confidence and fostering a new spirit of patriotism. The ratification of the Treaty of Ghent on February 17, 1815, ended the war but left many of the most contentious questions unresolved. Nonetheless, many in the United States celebrated the War of 1812 as a “second war of independence,” beginning an era of partisan agreement and national pride.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Isolationists believed that World War II was ultimately a dispute between foreign nations and that the United States had no good reason to get involved. The best policy, they claimed, was for the United States to build up its own defenses and avoid antagonizing either side.

2 hours ago, irv said:

And proceeded to take the credit for the work the CDN's had already done. 

There is no way that war would have been won without the US and Russia getting involved. Did you know some estimated over 70 million Russians died in that war.   

Edited by Badger**

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why do Most Americans own less guns than this Canadian which everyone is told isn’t allowed to have guns? 

Ranking by country for civilian-held firearms per 100 population. Small Arms Survey 2017.
  Country or subnational area Estimate of civilian firearms per 100 persons Region Subregion Population 2017 Estimate of firearms in civilian possession Computation method Registered firearms Unregistered firearms Notes

1 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States 120.5 Americas North America 326,474,000 393,347,000 1 1,073,743 392,273,257 [note 2]
2 23px-Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.svg.pn Falkland Islands 62.1 Americas South America 3,000 2,000 2 1,705 295  
3 23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png Yemen 52.8 Asia Western Asia 28,120,000 14,859,000 2 N/A N/A  
4 43px-Flags_of_New_Caledonia.svg.png New Caledonia 42.5 Oceania Melanesia 270,000 115,000 2 55,000 60,000  
5 23px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Montenegro 39.1 Europe Southern Europe 626,000 245,000 3 103,536 141,464  
6 23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png Serbia 39.1 Europe Southern Europe 6,946,000 2,719,000 2 1,186,086 1,532,914  
7 23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.pn Canada 34.7 Americas North America 36,626,000 12,708,000 2 2,081,442 10,626,558  
8 23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png Uruguay 34.7 Americas South America 3,457,000 1,198,000 2 605,313 592,687  
9 23px-Flag_of_Cyprus.svg.png Cyprus 34.0 Asia Western Asia 839,000 285,000 2 154,327 130,673  
10 23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png Finland 32.4 Europe Northern Europe 5,541,000 1,793,000 1 1,542,396 250,604 [note 3]
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I own 9 guns currently ....I always promise myself I’m going to buy several per year and never do. 

I wanted to grab a ruger 57 . but they didnt have any ammo to go with it . 

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Depends on the range...you would get fucked up by .50bmg @ 1000 yards 🤣

7 hours ago, ACE said:

I said me stupid 

You gave me nothing to work with so I showed you the average. Not so stupid am I? You can have 20 guns but you can only shot one at a time. 

I have more than enough to satisfy my needs. 

Firearms in Canada are federally regulated as outlined in the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 1977. Regulation is largely about licensing and registration of firearms, including air guns with a muzzle velocity of more than 500 ft/s or 150 m/s and muzzle energy greater than 4.2 ft⋅lb or 5.7 J.[1]

Handgun registration became law in 1934, and automatic firearms registration was added in 1951. In 1969, laws classified firearms as "non-restricted," "restricted," and "prohibited." Starting in 1979, people who wished to acquire firearms were required to obtain a firearms acquisition certificate (FAC) from their local police agency. From 1995 to 2012, all firearms owners were required to possess a firearms licence—either a possession and acquisition licence (PAL), a possession-only licence (POL), an FAC, or a minor's licence—and all firearms were required to be registered. In April 2012, the Parliament of Canada enacted the Ending the Long-gun Registry Act to eliminate the requirement to register non-restricted firearms. The requirement for all firearms owners to possess a valid firearms licence remained law.[2]

A 1996 study showed that Canada was in the mid-range of firearm ownership when compared with eight other western nations. Nearly 22% of Canadian households had at least one firearm, including 2.3% of households possessing a handgun.[3] In 2005, almost 3% of households in Canada possessed handguns, compared to 18% of U.S. households that possessed handguns.[4] Also in 2005, almost 16% of households in Canada possessed firearms of some kind.[4] As of September 2010, the Canadian Firearms Program recorded a total of 1,831,327 valid firearm licences, which is roughly 5.4% of the Canadian population. The four most licensed provinces are Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and British Columbia.[5]

On May 1, 2020, in the wake of a mass killing in Nova Scotia, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that the Government of Canada would immediately ban around 1,500 models of "military-grade assault-style weapons", mostly rifles, via an order in council under the authority of the Criminal Code.[6][7] The law grants a two-year amnesty period and will provide owners with various methods to dispose, register or participate in a buyback scheme.[8]

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I have 16 firearms, always looking for more.

Edit: 17 firearms, forgot my wife's CC pistol.

Don, check out the Olight its an awesome piece of equipment for the price and the power is unbelievable.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

There is no way that war would have been won without the US and Russia getting involved. Did you know some estimated over 70 million Russians died in that war.   

By the time America got involved in WWII, the Russians had beat Germany to a pulp through attrition. D Day was really nothing more than a fart in the scheme of that war. But looking at the history books America beat the Axis powers single handed. It's really quite disgusting.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

By the time America got involved in WWII, the Russians had beat Germany to a pulp through attrition. D Day was really nothing more than a fart in the scheme of that war. But looking at the history books America beat the Axis powers single handed. It's really quite disgusting.

DEATHS BY COUNTRY

Country Military Deaths

Total Civilian and Military Deaths

Canada  45,400  

United States 418,500

Does anyone use google anymore?  

How did World War II end?

Cite Share

The Allied landings at Normandy on June 6, 1944, opened a second front in Europe, and Germany’s abortive offensive at the Ardennes in the winter of 1944–45 marked the Third Reich’s final push in the west. The Red Army advanced from the east and effectively claimed all the territory under its control for the Soviet sphere. The Allied armies converged on Berlin. Adolf Hitler committed suicide on April 30, 1945, and the war in Europe ended on May 8.

The American “island hopping” campaign had destroyed key Japanese installations throughout the Pacific while allowing bypassed islands to wither on the vine. Hundreds of thousands were killed in firebombings of Japanese cities, and the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945 knocked Japan out of the war.

12 hours ago, toslow said:

We bailed england and France out of WW1 and we had no business in that war. We also had no business in Europes ww2 but bailed the English and French out once again. Canadians just have no balls because they still serve the crown. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

How did World War II end?

Cite Share

The Allied landings at Normandy on June 6, 1944, opened a second front in Europe, and Germany’s abortive offensive at the Ardennes in the winter of 1944–45 marked the Third Reich’s final push in the west. The Red Army advanced from the east and effectively claimed all the territory under its control for the Soviet sphere. The Allied armies converged on Berlin. Adolf Hitler committed suicide on April 30, 1945, and the war in Europe ended on May 8.

The American “island hopping” campaign had destroyed key Japanese installations throughout the Pacific while allowing bypassed islands to wither on the vine. Hundreds of thousands were killed in firebombings of Japanese cities, and the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945 knocked Japan out of the war.

How it really ended in Europe was our govt said "hey we like you Nazis style. Why don't all of you guys come join us in the US and we will rule everybody for generations?" Nazis said, "okeleydokely".

We snatched up a couple thousand and let most of the notorious ones escape and claimed they were killed. Then we stole as much as we could before the soviets could. 

• Confused 1