Check your account email address ×

For Canada

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

We bailed england and France out of WW1 and we had no business in that war. We also had no business in Europes ww2 but bailed the English and French out once again. Canadians just have no balls because they still serve the crown. 

We don’t serve the crown, the monarchy is just a symbolic thing in Canada 

https://www.royal.uk/canada

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

You gave me nothing to work with so I showed you the average. Not so stupid am I? You can have 20 guns but you can only shot one at a time. 

I have more than enough to satisfy my needs. 

Firearms in Canada are federally regulated as outlined in the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 1977. Regulation is largely about licensing and registration of firearms, including air guns with a muzzle velocity of more than 500 ft/s or 150 m/s and muzzle energy greater than 4.2 ft⋅lb or 5.7 J.[1]

Handgun registration became law in 1934, and automatic firearms registration was added in 1951. In 1969, laws classified firearms as "non-restricted," "restricted," and "prohibited." Starting in 1979, people who wished to acquire firearms were required to obtain a firearms acquisition certificate (FAC) from their local police agency. From 1995 to 2012, all firearms owners were required to possess a firearms licence—either a possession and acquisition licence (PAL), a possession-only licence (POL), an FAC, or a minor's licence—and all firearms were required to be registered. In April 2012, the Parliament of Canada enacted the Ending the Long-gun Registry Act to eliminate the requirement to register non-restricted firearms. The requirement for all firearms owners to possess a valid firearms licence remained law.[2]

A 1996 study showed that Canada was in the mid-range of firearm ownership when compared with eight other western nations. Nearly 22% of Canadian households had at least one firearm, including 2.3% of households possessing a handgun.[3] In 2005, almost 3% of households in Canada possessed handguns, compared to 18% of U.S. households that possessed handguns.[4] Also in 2005, almost 16% of households in Canada possessed firearms of some kind.[4] As of September 2010, the Canadian Firearms Program recorded a total of 1,831,327 valid firearm licences, which is roughly 5.4% of the Canadian population. The four most licensed provinces are Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and British Columbia.[5]

On May 1, 2020, in the wake of a mass killing in Nova Scotia, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that the Government of Canada would immediately ban around 1,500 models of "military-grade assault-style weapons", mostly rifles, via an order in council under the authority of the Criminal Code.[6][7] The law grants a two-year amnesty period and will provide owners with various methods to dispose, register or participate in a buyback scheme.[8]

I said me stupid 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

We don’t serve the crown, the monarchy is just a symbolic thing in Canada 

https://www.royal.uk/canada

Just because our Elected leader is the worlds biggest pussy doesn't mean we follow suit

EAKZ8FwXkAAObw5.jpg.83618cd88998e9d674e192311dfd01fc.jpg

Pretty sure the Russian's helped get him elected

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Just because our Elected leader is the worlds biggest pussy doesn't mean we follow suit

EAKZ8FwXkAAObw5.jpg.83618cd88998e9d674e192311dfd01fc.jpg

Pretty sure the Russian's helped get him elected

The Russians don't like gays

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

ok :lol2:

lol western Canadians typically have a lot of guns. I’m not even sure how many I have. Can’t really say it’s over 14. We have a lot of “rules” to keep city people happy, but we also have a lot of loopholes that let us get away with almost anything. Except for handguns 

I am not going to put all my guns on the internet, but get the Olight its worth every penny. I can tell you we do have a 50 cal single shot and in our village we have a hidden 50 cal WWII Machine gun, thank you to our veterans.  

249426180_10221925767479357_444817230870678437_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I am not going to put all my guns on the internet, but get the Olight its worth every penny. I can tell you we do have a 50 cal single shot and in our village we have a hidden 50 cal WWII Machine gun, thank you to our veterans.  

249426180_10221925767479357_444817230870678437_n.jpg

Even when you are posting about cool shit you somehow still manage to completely faggot it up. You just oooze faggot from every thread of your faggot retard existence 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Even when you are posting about cool shit you somehow still manage to completely faggot it up. You just oooze faggot from every thread of your faggot retard existence 

F7 you having a bad day?  check the top shelf that's probably where you left your dildo.   :read:

tenor (2).gif

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

F7 you having a bad day?  check the top shelf that's probably where you left your dildo.   :read:

tenor (2).gif

What's with you and dildo's???? Trying to copy Capt. Storm?? Cuz he knew when to make a dildo post funny,,,,you not so much :lol:

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

What's with you and dildo's???? Trying to copy Capt. Storm?? Cuz he knew when to make a dildo post funny,,,,you not so much :lol:<<< the key 

We'll you seem to be laughing or you just think your witty?? Cuz you're no Paul or Bobby. Thanks for following  :D

tenor (3).gif

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Say whaaattt?

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

tenor (2).gif

You guy's obviously have a history.....RIP Capt. Storm

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Badger** said:

think your witty?? Cuz you're no Paul or Bobby.

Neither of them guys were known for being "witty",,,,smart guys though. Both said you were an idiot :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Neither of them guys were known for being "witty",,,,smart guys though. Both said you were an idiot :thumbsup: 

Keep sucking right to the top but I don't think to works the same as HCS. They said you have tender feelings. :whistle: