Check your account email address ×

Mainecat - can you translate this?

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The majority of American voters have no idea what platform a candidate is running on and are too stupid/lazy to take the time and effort to check it out. It's all about popularity and likeability except that Trump was the exception to the rule in 16. Fuckhead Joe thinks that his well rehearsed smile and 'sitting at the table back in Scranton" bs will suffice. What's with the aviators all the time? I learned a long time ago that when you're dealing with the public they need to see your eyes.

X1000  

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Trump is certainly not stupid, obnoxious and full of himself, yes but Joe is not the brightest light in the box. He figures he can just "fireside chat" and get by with it. 

Trump is incredibly dull....all you have to do is listen to him speak. He is not intelligent. If he didn’t get a truck sized silver spoon shoved up his ass the ceiling for him would have been very very low. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

Hey I'm driving...

I know....I just find it funny that anyone is concerned with Biden’s inane idiotic incoherent babbling after the previous idiots 4 years. I mean the current fucking moron and the previous fucking moron have me actually missing Obama 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know....I just find it funny that anyone is concerned with Biden’s inane idiotic incoherent babbling after the previous idiots 4 years. I mean the current fucking moron and the previous fucking moron have me actually missing Obama 

Obama was a very good orator.,... but oral skills are not very important when it comes to running a country unless you're a homo..

50 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Obama was a very good orator.,... but oral skills are not very important when it comes to running a country unless you're a homo..

Obama was absolutely trash but at least he could form a grammatically correct sentence from time to time or form a coherent thought. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama was absolutely trash but at least he could form a grammatically correct sentence from time to time or form a coherent thought. 

Like I said he was a great orator...no doubt about it. Clear and precise and got his message across. Runs circles around Biden and Trump for that matter.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like I said he was a great orator...no doubt about it. Clear and precise and got his message across. Runs circles around Biden and Trump for that matter.

I think he said “ahh umm” way too much but when he did use words they usually could at least be made sense of :lol: that’s a pretty low fucking bar 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

One of the best imo. 

Trump was decent at times ...and funny as well. 

Brandon is an embarrassment.

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Biden stutters a bit but is also dumb as fuck and is know for straight up making shit up 

Chronic liar, and then some.

• Thanks 2

• USA Contributing Member

When you take a poll and you have more than 20% right now saying they feel that Biden is a good president that just shows you how many idiots are out there that could give a fuck about the people in this country and are all about the corrupt political systems we have in place.  Media is to blame and so are the people.   Biden, Harriss, Pelosi... WTF?  We have to be the joke of the planet. 

I'm no Trump fan and this post is about Biden.  If he makes it to 2024 then you know there are people behind the curtain making the calls.  Wizzard of Oz shit.  What ever this guy has it's worse than what Regan came down with his last half year in office.  What the fuck?  Holy shit we fucked this vote up as a country.       

34 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

When you take a poll and you have more than 20% right now saying they feel that Biden is a good president that just shows you how many idiots are out there that could give a fuck about the people in this country and are all about the corrupt political systems we have in place.  Media is to blame and so are the people.   Biden, Harriss, Pelosi... WTF?  We have to be the joke of the planet. 

I'm no Trump fan and this post is about Biden.  If he makes it to 2024 then you know there are people behind the curtain making the calls.  Wizzard of Oz shit.  What ever this guy has it's worse than what Regan came down with his last half year in office.  What the fuck?  Holy shit we fucked this vote up as a country.       

Those people don't care what the president does. As long as it's a democrat.

Jill Biden and all the handlers that were close to Joe all have known that his abilities are diminished and that he is unfit to be president and yet they have been giving him the weekend at Bernie's treatment for two years or more. I am not angry with Joe but the DNC and others knew and still pushed forward.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 6:19 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Slick Willie could definitely do some talking.

Kennedy, Reagan and Bill Clinton were excellent speakers but I think while not a eloquent speaker Trump is better than the rest getting his message out.