Check your account email address ×

Should there have been more charges ?

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, fuck you. Bar owners make money at our demise.............FUCK THEM. 

How many fights at bars?

How many accidents leaving bars?

How many injuries leaving bars?

How many DEATHS leaving bars?   

STFU you moron, if you don't like bars then don't go. You sound like a liberal fruitcake, every stupid thing you just mentioned is a result of poor choices......not the bar.............idiot.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to go out and work now, but I'll be back later to slap some of you around. 

The only thing you slap around is these, you have no equal. :bigfinger:

Stream Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

overserving is against the law.   bars ignoring it deserve to be put out of business.  

Wisconsin doesn't have dram shop laws so unless they knowingly served a under aged person they are not liable.

https://www.slamdunklawyer.com/blog/2021/march/does-wisconsin-have-dram-shop-laws-/

Local lawsuit just got dismissed after going on for a couple years. Woman said she slipped on a lemon wedge that a waitress carelessly dropped. I bet it still cost the bar plenty to defend against it. Every scumbag lawyer in town has commercials running 24/7 looking to represent people for free if you want to sue a business. 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

STFU you moron, if you don't like bars then don't go. You sound like a liberal fruitcake, every stupid thing you just mentioned is a result of poor choices......not the bar.............idiot.

The only thing you slap around is these, you have no equal. :bigfinger:

Stream Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

Where are you located, you fukkin faggot!! I'

I'll stuff that bag 'o Dicks down your throat, but you've probably had dicks stuffed down there before. 

Drinking age was 18, we were drinking .45 Pabst drafts at the local tavern at age 16, with fake ids.  The bars have a minimal responsibility, but at the end of the day, 90+% of the responsibility lies on the person having the drinks and getting into the car.  Imagine being a bartender in a busy place, you're filling orders and pouring drinks.  You tell me that is easy to do while supposedly being responsible for everyones BAC.  What about some 100 lb. girl who barely drinks.  2 drinks she could be over the limit too  Fuck that.  Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes.  Fuck the bloodsucking lawyers who would do these kinds of cases.  Unless it was so blatantly obvious that this bartender was shoveling drinks down this guys throat, he's not responsible.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dsupercat said:

I man with all your wealth and knowledge should not have to work but just raise your voice!

I have landscapers, and I have an occasional helper. However, I like to do a lot of the work myself. 

• Gold Member

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

thats it

19 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

WTF ! That,s kinda dumb. A lot of responsible folks take uber or a taxi, or have a DD. Pass a fukking law that each individual is totally 100 % responsible for their own decisions. Period ! Quit allowing stupid people to have excuses and blaming others for their own stupid decisions.  

any bar serving more than that is asking for trouble.   Its a public safety issue-  clearly people are not responible enough for themselves esp when drinking.  

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

any bar serving more than that is asking for trouble.   Its a public safety issue-  clearly people are not responible enough for themselves esp when drinking.  

It’s a big deal and when my wife and I worked at The Oyster Bar here in town checking ID’s and not over serving was taken serious…IIRC there was training that we had to attend in regards to over serving.

• Gold Member

What about peoe who live in a city and can walk to a bar? Should they be allowed to sue if they trip on the curb walking home drunk? 

An absurd example? Yes, to be sure. However it makes the point, where do you draw the line between responsible parties?

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What about peoe who live in a city and can walk to a bar? Should they be allowed to sue if they trip on the curb walking home drunk? 

An absurd example? Yes, to be sure. However it makes the point, where do you draw the line between responsible parties?

This.  It is just a lack of personal responsibility and a sue happy world.  Can't get any money from the actual person, so lets sue the bartender, and then the bar.  Hey, lets not sue anyone and take your lumps.  You are responsible for yourself.  PERIOD.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a big deal and when my wife and I worked at The Oyster Bar here in town checking ID’s and not over serving was taken serious…IIRC there was training that we had to attend in regards to over serving.

The type of establishment matters...a family atmosphere restaurant is different than a bar. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

What a load of horseshit, personal responsibility needs to return to this country or we're doomed. Like I said before, you can be legally drunk on 2-4 drinks, get in a car and kill somebody. Public safety issue is the asshole who chooses to drive drunk, not the establishment owner.

• Like 1

If the bar owner has a place on THE CAPE, or Winnipesaukee, and a Vette, I say let them bear the burden of responsibility too. They are making big bucks, on our safety. Fuck them. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

What a load of horseshit, personal responsibility needs to return to this country or we're doomed. Like I said before, you can be legally drunk on 2-4 drinks, get in a car and kill somebody. Public safety issue is the asshole who chooses to drive drunk, not the establishment owner.

should have personal responisbility while getting drunk but yet none when borrowing money-  ponderous.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the bar owner has a place on THE CAPE, or Winnipesaukee, and a Vette, I say let them bear the burden of responsibility too. They are making big bucks, on our safety. Fuck them. 

WRONG ! The 100% ownership belongs on the person swallowing the drinks, even if someone forces them to drink them. I,m convinced more and more each day that the world is getting more and more stupid. A 5 year old kid, deep down, knows if they made a good choice, or not. Wouldn,t the world be in a much better place if each person took total responsibiity for themselves, and quit trying to blame everyone else, and everything, but themselves ? Pretty simple, plan ahead, and make the right decision, for yourself.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

should have personal responisbility while getting drunk but yet none when borrowing money-  ponderous.

Well played.👍🏼

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

LOL! Yet you're the one that pins that shit on borrowers. According to you a whole pile of bankers should be sitting in jail but yet they were rewarded and bailed out. But bar owners should be responsible!!! Think about that for 1 second.

A bartender doesn't manipulate a patron into drinking more but you know goddamn well there was plenty of manipulating going on leading up to 2008 but you won't admit it because you're part of the problem. The banking industry has done far more damage to this country than bar owners ever have but you think bar owners should be held accountable, good god what an idiot.  :lmao:

On 3/28/2022 at 10:37 AM, 800renegaderider said:

I’m not surprised. I’m more surprised it hasn’t happened yet with all the mandated tech in new cars.

i found this in a quick search so appears it might be on its way

https://www.motortrend.com/news/anti-drunk-driving-technology-mandated-infrastructure-bill/amp/

I guess I’ll be running old cars for a long time coming. Fine by me 👍 

Well I hope they work a whole lot better than the blow and go systems y buds have has to have installed over the yrs .

Seems like the nicer the  car the wose the blow and go system fucks up . Even 1 time my car not starting because of a fucked system I will be trading it in for a older model