Check your account email address ×

Ketanji

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well the perverts will get off easy.

And God knows, when you have a SCJ who advocates for everything your son does..... well it's win win!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Derpo…just lashing out because he hates Democrats😉

BTW what is plugs supposed to do...recuse himself from the war?😎

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Edited by Snake

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

I had to watch that twice to see if that guy was really serious.  "After getting off my job as a barrista at Starbucks and going shopping at Target in the pride section looking for a shirt for my openly gay, transgender 6 year old nephew" .  Whew.  I'd love to meet the parents that raised that fuckin freak.  Dude needs his Xanax dosage doubled.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

So did any republican ever ask her about the 2nd ?

Or the 1st or the 4th or anything that wasn’t completely fucking retarded?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Need to define what a woman is before any of that matters.  

any reason why she could not just give an answer to the question? do YOU not know the difference if asked the same question? does she really not know? i don't think so , but she is too woke to say so

53 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

any reason why she could not just give an answer to the question? do YOU not know the difference if asked the same question? does she really not know? i don't think so , but she is too woke to say so

It’s a fucking stupid question for stupid people to get riled about. There are 1000 nuanced facets to a proper reasoned answer to that question and none of them should be required to be fully understood by a potential SC justice.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s a fucking stupid question for stupid people to get riled about. There are 1000 nuanced facets to a proper reasoned answer to that question and none of them should be required to be fully understood by a potential SC justice.

There was an intelligent follow up question that should have come from her response that unfortunately the questioner was not prepared to ask.

But it's a very important question as it applies to jurisprudence and application/interpretation of gender-specific laws, of which there are several.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

There was an intelligent follow up question that should have come from her response that unfortunately the questioner was not prepared to ask.

But it's a very important question as it applies to jurisprudence and application/interpretation of gender-specific laws, of which there are several.

Those are the questions that need to be asked but the American public is too fucking stupid to understand the sound bites that actual relevant questions and answers generate. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

When asked to define a woman, she could've simply held a mirror up to Ted Cruz's face. :lol: 

The question was not "can you give me the definition of a bitch?"

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We've hit a definitive point in American politics. The GOP is no longer interested in the right to bear arms. It's now become about penises. 

I’ve ordered another ar upper chambered in 7.62x39. Going to be a pistol. At least that ammo can still be had reasonably 

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve ordered another ar upper chambered in 7.62x39. Going to be a pistol. At least that ammo can still be had reasonably 

Gonna give it to someone who might do something with it?

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Gonna give it to someone who might do something with it?

I’ve punched a lot of paper in my life but not much else...I mean you can relate I’m sure.

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve punched a lot of paper in my life but not much else...I mean you can relate I’m sure.

I put myself out there for 16 years... can you relate?