Check your account email address ×

Ketanji

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you think maybe they are photoshopped after the NYT confirmed the validity of the laptop after denying it for the past 2 years?

Holy shit.

:lol:

I’m not the only here that wondered if those pictures are legit…you keep claiming to have inside sources with access to text messages and all kinds of info yet you haven’t produced jack shit.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not the only here that wondered if those pictures are legit…you keep claiming to have inside sources with access to text messages and all kinds of info yet you haven’t produced jack shit.🤷🏻

I have heard it from credible sources that say more is coming out, but what has already been shown is already damning.   There is enough on the laptop already shown that should digust every single American citizen on the bribery and coruption dealings the Bidens have been involved in.   What do you think is on the laptop, cooking recipes?

Here's the funny thing with you and the others that have Biden's cock in your mouths, the lapton was called a conspiracy by the msm for almost two years, they lied and you don't even care.  Then in any pathetic attemp to discredit the contents, you go right back to the lying msm to do a fact check.  The fact checkers are the liers Jim.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I want to see what pans out.... I'm thinking those pics of him with the very young children are fake.... not hearing anything about this on the most conservative news channels.....

The e-mails and questionable money deals with the "Big guy" involved are definitely legit and seem corrupt, a conflict of interest and possibly a threat to our national security.  

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fell for what?  So you claim you havn't paid any attention to the questioning of this bitch, agree she shouldn't be appointed if the accusations are true, but you fly off with your first post in this topic with a response like this and a "fact check".  

If I were you i'd take a break for a while and find something else to do.  And get some help while you're at it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so now the NYT is a trusted source for news :dunno:

Just the opposite I think. At no time was there good evidence that the laptop was a fake. FBI came out right away and said it was real just after the Russian disinformation cabal was making a full court press in the media. If the NYT wants to be the paper of record than this is unacceptable.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not and I haven’t been able to watch any of the testimony but it sure seems like her record is being twisted(from what I’ve heard) in a confirmation hearing which is shocking I know. BTW some of you losing your kinds here also explained away Trump hanging around with Epstein so there’s that. If she truly is some sort of pedophile enabler then of course she shouldn’t be confirmed.

No need to defend yourself. This is a twisted game he plays when it comes to issues related to this. Not sure why he is compelled to do it, but that’s his shit and not yours. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have heard it from credible sources that say more is coming out, but what has already been shown is already damning.   There is enough on the laptop already shown that should digust every single American citizen on the bribery and coruption dealings the Bidens have been involved in.   What do you think is on the laptop, cooking recipes?

Here's the funny thing with you and the others that have Biden's cock in your mouths, the lapton was called a conspiracy by the msm for almost two years, they lied and you don't even care.  Then in any pathetic attemp to discredit the contents, you go right back to the lying msm to do a fact check.  The fact checkers are the liers Jim.  

Here we go again. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I want to see what pans out.... I'm thinking those pics of him with the very young children are fake.... not hearing anything about this on the most conservative news channels.....

The e-mails and questionable money deals with the "Big guy" involved are definitely legit and seem corrupt, a conflict of interest and possibly a threat to our national security.  

Fake? According to Mr. Insider you have Bidens cock in your mouth.

• Haha 1

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Take a look at the emails & pics between him & the neice? She was blurred- but it was her. Someone posted those back when the laptop story first come out.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here we go again. :lol: 

I have to laugh at a guy that claims to be some business whiz with inside contacts on basically every subject under the sun including voting machines, vaccines and now the contents of Hunter Bidens laptop and he chooses to disseminate this information  24/7 on an obscure snowmobile website.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

Take a look at the emails & pics between him & the neice? She was blurred- but it was her. Someone posted those back when the laptop story first come out.

Oh and here comes Chicken Fucker applauding a perceived slam…never fails.🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

She will be approved but on a strict party line. I think Graham is a no and even the other Rhino's might duck for cover.

Graham had turned this into his own private drama/circus.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

sounds like adam shiff. russia russia russia

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That is the point, the NYT has admitted the laptop is Hunters.  

No…the point is are those pictures actually from his laptop and are they legitimate.

• Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Like the entire Democrat party during the Kavanaugh hearing?

Exactly like that.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

History of letting pedophiles off easy.   Fuck her. 

I will say as fucked as MN is we have moose lake sex offender hospital they call it really a prison.  But being a hospital they can hold your worthless rapist ass indefinitely.  Lots of sniveling cunts want it reformed but that is one of those rails no political figure dare come close to. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Graham has a better record than the Democrats when it come to voting for SCOTUS

What do you mean by “better”? 
BTW I was commenting on his theatrics and histrionics.

Let’s be honest…these confirmation hearing are dog and pony shows and that is true for all of them.

778A01D3-1C1C-48FC-BD53-636475C07284.thumb.jpeg.5c90f68a5bd81abf235db1336476d9d9.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like the entire Democrat party during the Kavanaugh hearing?

That was way worse than what Ketanji is dealing with. The Democrats were beyond disgusting with Kavanaugh.