Check your account email address ×

Accused Russian Agent Gave to One Politician: Tulsi Gabbard

Source: Daily Beast

Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii and 2020 presidential dark horse candidate, has long perplexed U.S. officials and observers with her seemingly inexplicable pro-Russian positions. And a new development this week is sure to reinforce the half-jokes that Gabbard is a “Russian asset”; as it turns out, her campaign took money from one. 

That agent—dual Russian-American national Elena Branson, also known as Elena Chernykh—stands accused of illegally pushing pro-Russia policies in the United States for nearly a decade, at the direction of top Kremlin officials, without registering under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), according to a criminal complaint federal prosecutors filed this week in the Southern District of New York. 

But, in all her time lobbying for Russian goals, she gave money to just one federal candidate: Gabbard. 

According to Federal Election Commission records, an Elena Branson made two donations in 2019 to Gabbard’s presidential campaign. The filings tie the donation to Branson’s former address at a million-dollar condo on Central Park West. However, the merchant banker listed her occupation as “not employed.” (Branson lived in the United States for decades and holds American citizenship, so the contributions were legal.) 

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/accused-russian-agent-elena-branson-gave-to-one-politician-tulsi-gabbard?ref=home 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii and 2020 presidential dark horse candidate, has long perplexed U.S. officials and observers with her seemingly inexplicable pro-Russian positions. And a new development this week is sure to reinforce the half-jokes that Gabbard is a “Russian asset”; as it turns out, her campaign took money from one. 

That agent—dual Russian-American national Elena Branson, also known as Elena Chernykh—stands accused of illegally pushing pro-Russia policies in the United States for nearly a decade, at the direction of top Kremlin officials, without registering under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), according to a criminal complaint federal prosecutors filed this week in the Southern District of New York. 

But, in all her time lobbying for Russian goals, she gave money to just one federal candidate: Gabbard. 

According to Federal Election Commission records, an Elena Branson made two donations in 2019 to Gabbard’s presidential campaign. The filings tie the donation to Branson’s former address at a million-dollar condo on Central Park West. However, the merchant banker listed her occupation as “not employed.” (Branson lived in the United States for decades and holds American citizenship, so the contributions were legal.) 

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/accused-russian-agent-elena-branson-gave-to-one-politician-tulsi-gabbard?ref=home 

I think it’s more like she’s a greedy politician that would take pennies out of her dead mother’s eyes to finance a campaign. They’re all disgusting. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dems love them some Russia/Ukrainian monies 

I hardly think she’s a Dem at this point…regular guest on Fox News.🤷🏻

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does this mean you're not her biggest fan here anymore?

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Dems can't go on fox News? Fox has Dems on all the time. Perhaps if MSNBC or CNN had a conservative on now and again you wouldn't be wrong all the time

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So Dems can't go on fox News? Fox has Dems on all the time. Perhaps if MSNBC or CNN had a conservative on now and again you wouldn't be wrong all the time

Fox news is number one constantly in all categories. Year after year. It just makes certain ppls blood boil and I laugh and laugh.. no amount of bashing is going to change this fact. TFB if you don’t like the right and their brilliant ideas  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Son of the sitting vice President takes $3m from the wife of Moscow's mayor and nobody bats an eye...

We are talking about an elected official…try to keep up Trumpy.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I don't know why that is so hard for some to figure out.  Tulsi is a moderate Democrat in a sea of wokie leftist idiots.  We can't have that now and why the usual suspects like Mainecat are  taking their marching orders to delegitimize her.  God forbid we might have someone who's actually capable of reaching across the aisle.

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

Son of the sitting vice President takes $3m from the wife of Moscow's mayor and nobody bats an eye...

Well some of us did.  Talk about cognitive dissonance. 

• Like 4

$59.95

If I ran for school board and a single person gave me $59.95, it wouldn't make any difference at all.  Sure, I'd send them a thank you note.  Then, promptly forget about it.  Sixty bucks can't buy shit, especially under the Biden Administration.

I agree, she's not far left and is therefore targeted as the enemy.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You dumb fuck...you didn't even read your own article. I know you wouldn't of posted this over $60.00

You should be embarrassed by how stupid you look here. 

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You dumb fuck...you didn't even read your own article. I know you wouldn't of posted this over $60.00

You should be embarrassed by how stupid you look here. 

At least I make sense and not drunk at 9 AM

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

We are talking about an elected official…try to keep up Trumpy.

Honestly lmfao just shoot your self now

First for link and the double tap over your stupid comment after the fact 

Screenshot_20220311-084733_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Honestly lmfao just shoot your self now

First for link and the double tap over your stupid comment after the fact 

Screenshot_20220311-084733_Chrome.jpg

Haha, $60!? Really!?

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, $60!? Really!?

His link screen shot . Just proof he is nothing but the intended idiot headline surfer .

What it tells me is the DNC has deff fear that she may attempt to take on the cum guzzler in 2 yrs 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

His link screen shot . Just proof he is nothing but the intended idiot headline surfer .

What it tells me is the DNC has deff fear that she may attempt to take on the cum guzzler in 2 yrs 

Bahaha, I can't believe he posted something about $60..:lmao:..What an epic fail!!