Check your account email address ×

How long can they hold them off?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ukraine doing well against the tanks....need the Migs to help protect from the air assaults...but at least now it sounds like we will provide more drones

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 3:18 PM, Snake said:

I love all the fucking know it all bullshit.... aint a one of you got one stitch of reality to hang your assertions on...

Nobody has ever shot at you either peacetime 

Edited by f7ben

Good question.

Does anyone believe that US would fight for "freedom" of a country with NO resources - some dirt and some subsistence farmers. How long do we accept that we fund corporate interests in foreign investments? If Russia takes Ukraine, it saves US taxpayers billions. Don't need them.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good question.

Does anyone believe that US would fight for "freedom" of a country with NO resources - some dirt and some subsistence farmers. How long do we accept that we fund corporate interests in foreign investments? If Russia takes Ukraine, it saves US taxpayers billions. Don't need them.

Fuck youcrane,let Russia have them nazzies. 

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Neon.

Ukraine has like 60-70%... needed for chips.

Ain't justifying nuthin', just learning ya'll some knowledge...

Yah....we’ve been telling you all these bullshit wars were for resources for 20 years 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Since when do I deserve your D game...?

Is that like ghetto talk for “dick game” cause I’m pretty old and it doesn’t work like it used to.

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is that like ghetto talk for “dick game” cause I’m pretty old and it doesn’t work like it used to.

D game..not your A game...

Costs you a derp...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good question.

I think it may be critical for Ukraine to take Russia in making China think before invading Taiwan......Ukraine has shown they are a formidable force when equipped properly. They know how and are very willing to fight for their country.  Providing them with missile defense systems and drones was a good move that should have been done months ago....it's the least we could do. And after leaving billions of equipment to the Taliban in the botched withdrawal of Afghanistan, I certainly am not concerned providing a billion or two to Ukraine.

A win will also weaken Russia considerably and may end the Putin regime.

No fly zone remains off the table but send in the Migs....could be the game changer.

• Like 1

Should of been building up the Ukraine force a year ago when Russia was building up forces next to border.

made Russia think about attacking.

now you’ve got a hell of a mess!!this is going to be costly for everyone!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

Should of been building up the Ukraine force a year ago when Russia was building up forces next to border.

made Russia think about attacking.

now you’ve got a hell of a mess!!this is going to be costly for everyone!!

Why the fuck should we build up any proxy army to fight on another countries border? Are you fucking retarded??? 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why the fuck should we build up any proxy army to fight on another countries border? Are you fucking retarded??? 

Peace through strength.

Russia taking control of Ukraine puts Putin's troops on the border with Poland and only 125 miles from Warsaw. 

We should supply weapons but this is the Ukrainian people's fight.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Peace through strength.

Russia taking control of Ukraine puts Putin's troops on the border with Poland and only 125 miles from Warsaw. 

We should supply weapons but this is the Ukrainian people's fight.

We should not be involved on any level. Russia has never attacked a nation that wasnt soviet bloc and they never will

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

How we doing now!!

I also believe we shouldn’t of gotten involved but we are now!!

now Ukraine is blown all too shit!

what 4 million refugees?

how long before they start shipping them here?

fuckers that are retarted are ones in Ukraine that just watched this shit go on for over year!!been a hell of a lot cheaper putting sanctions on them before they invaded!!

what the fuck they think Putin was doing?I could also care less about whole thing till it starts affecting us!!

talk how rich in resources Ukraine is why didn’t they build up there army?

2 minutes ago, X2700 said:

How we doing now!!

I also believe we shouldn’t of gotten involved but we are now!!

now Ukraine is blown all too shit!

what 4 million refugees?

how long before they start shipping them here?

fuckers that are retarted are ones in Ukraine that just watched this shit go on for over year!!been a hell of a lot cheaper putting sanctions on them before they invaded!!

what the fuck they think Putin was doing?I could also care less about whole thing till it starts affecting us!!

talk how rich in resources Ukraine is why didn’t they build up there army?

I don’t have time for this 

Edited by f7ben