Check your account email address ×

Bombshell-Pfizer documents. Massive amount of adverse events.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He realized his mistake in a later message. This guy started off good and then suddenly didn’t know the peer reviewed and non peer reviewed research. 

kind of an interesting thing that shows how well the vaccines work.  Australia held off COVID cases until after the vaccines. As a result 215 deaths per million vs Canada 927 and all those anti science dumbfucks to the south that killed 3,000 per million. 

if Merca had been as smart as Australia you might have saved 900,000 lives. 

Fuck off. you only know what you are fed and you have been standing in the buffet line the whole time begging for a extra slice of shit to stuff down yoir gullet.

The media the cdc the fourms have all been working overtime to block any and all talk or photos or medical records from getting talked about 

My wife is 1 who has been dealing with side effects for over a year . Fucking nightmare 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fuck off. you only know what you are fed and you have been standing in the buffet line the whole time begging for a extra slice of shit to stuff down yoir gullet.

The media the cdc the fourms have all been working overtime to block any and all talk or photos or medical records from getting talked about 

My wife is 1 who has been dealing with side effects for over a year . Fucking nightmare 

I look at results. All antivaxxers ever do is claim all the medical people are lying. How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?  Maga stupid. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He realized his mistake in a later message. This guy started off good and then suddenly didn’t know the peer reviewed and non peer reviewed research. 

kind of an interesting thing that shows how well the vaccines work.  Australia held off COVID cases until after the vaccines. As a result 215 deaths per million vs Canada 927 and all those anti science dumbfucks to the south that killed 3,000 per million. 

Peer reviewed?  It's the Pfizer data from Pfizer, you know the data they tried to hide for 75 years.  They data they sued to try to keep hidden for 75 years.

But its not peer reviewed?

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here’s some logic and facts for the anti vaxxers to ignore.  

First they claim most of the deaths are from a old people and people with co morbidities.  Therefore we can assume that most people who die and end up in icu are older.  

In Ontario half the people in icu are vaccinated and half not.  An idiot would assume that means the vaccines are useless.  

98% of people over 60 in Ontario are vaccinated. 

I’ll let you argue that one. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I look at results. All antivaxxers ever do is claim all the medical people are lying. How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?  Maga stupid. 

Why don't you talk with my wife about how safe it is you propaganda guzzling lemming  . 

And remind us all of exactly who were the ones doing the testing . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Peer reviewed?  It's the Pfizer data from Pfizer, you know the data they tried to hide for 75 years.  They data they sued to try to keep hidden for 75 years.

But its not peer reviewed?

:lol:

It is unreal really 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why don't you talk with my wife about how safe it is you propaganda guzzling lemming  . 

And remind us all of exactly who were the ones doing the testing . 

Perhaps she had underlying conditions. It’s the argument all the anti vaxxers use to explain 900,000 deaths and millions of cases of long COVID. 

On 3/12/2022 at 8:35 PM, revkevsdi said:

But our orange toasted pop tart leader was busy telling everyone it would be gone in a month when the warm weather came around.

Normally the above would be parody buy sadly it’s what he said.

Edited by Mainecat

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But our orange toasted pop tart leader was busy telling everyone it would be gone in a month when the warm weather came around.

Normally the above would be parody buy sadly it’s what he said.

I remember Biden telling everyone to get vaccinated to stop the spread.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You aren't smart enough to think.  If it weren't for twitter you wouldn't know what to do ever.  Nothing smart about that.

Well one of us is still falling this and it never was me so there’s that. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You aren't smart enough to think.  If it weren't for twitter you wouldn't know what to do ever.  Nothing smart about that.

I’d bet a fair amount Toyler Buttcocks general covid assessment was far more accurate than your own. 

14 hours ago, Plissken said:

BA82F042-9706-4504-938E-893E35919972.jpeg

But…. Did they test every single person who died, to see if they had the flu virus in their system?  You already know the answer to that.

14 hours ago, DougW said:

I remember Biden telling everyone to get vaccinated to stop the spread.

Did you also remember the reason we were suppose to pay for poorer countries to get the vaccine?  It was because the virus can mutate. With Omicron went from a 90% protection from catching COVID to 30%. It’s common sense but if you are immune to common sense then it’s confusing. 

13 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

How'd that work out?:lol2:

If you looked beyond the US borders is worked great.  Nova Scotia vs Florida or any state for that matter. 

if you were capable of critical thinking you could compare Canada to Australia. That shows how effective vaccines are at saving lives.  

Because of Omicron Australia has now had more cases than Canada.  They managed to get 90% of their cases after being vaccinated vs Canada having most of their cases before.  Their deaths per million is 212 and Canada’s is over 900.  The US is 3,000 mainly because 40% of the population listens to Republicans, Fox News and anything right of fox.  

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you looked beyond the US borders is worked great.  Nova Scotia vs Florida or any state for that matter. 

if you were capable of critical thinking you could compare Canada to Australia. That shows how effective vaccines are at saving lives.  

Because of Omicron Australia has now had more cases than Canada.  They managed to get 90% of their cases after being vaccinated vs Canada having most of their cases before.  Their deaths per million is 212 and Canada’s is over 900.  The US is 3,000 mainly because 40% of the population listens to Republicans, Fox News and anything right of fox.  

It's working out great for Hong Kong.  

On 3/13/2022 at 8:35 AM, revkevsdi said:

Here’s some logic and facts for the anti vaxxers to ignore.  

First they claim most of the deaths are from a old people and people with co morbidities.  Therefore we can assume that most people who die and end up in icu are older.  

In Ontario half the people in icu are vaccinated and half not.  An idiot would assume that means the vaccines are useless.  

98% of people over 60 in Ontario are vaccinated. 

I’ll let you argue that one. 

Hey Dick bag quit using your non vaccinated ploy.  As a vaccinated person I can tell you if you believe the numbers you are seeing from your google, cdc, health department search are accurate you are no different from the non vaccinated believing they are not.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are 1 of the most mis-informed posters of here. The Jabs are worthless.

• Like 1