Check your account email address ×

Shitty winter sales on the 2017's

Anler

our dealer sits on poo and cat leftovers every year,  doo's maybe a couple and they sell more sleds than any other dealer.  i should hae tried to dump my xrs a few weeks ago when they started the rebated,  the freeride had one on it and the trade up cost would have been minimal

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Not a shitty winter.  Skidoos are entry level sleds

Butthurt noted... :bc:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Gay men are getting out of the sport. It happens..

Butthurt noted... :bc:

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

our dealer sits on poo and cat leftovers every year,  doo's maybe a couple and they sell more sleds than any other dealer.  i should hae tried to dump my xrs a few weeks ago when they started the rebated,  the freeride had one on it and the trade up cost would have been minimal

Really hoping to get some seat time on a g4 this season...

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Gonna be a shitload of leftovers around again next fall. Still lots of leftover 2016 Cats and Poos around at awesome prices. 

Cats shitty winter sales are already at $3000 off and 0%... Not sure about poos. When we were in Quebec last year we stopped into a cat dealer and the owner was telling us that the Manus knew that sales were going to be bad for 3 years because of bad winters. We are in year 2 right now. Oh well, sleds are too expensive anyway we need a couple $k's off.. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cats shitty winter sales are already at $3000 off and 0%... Not sure about poos. When we were in Quebec last year we stopped into a cat dealer and the owner was telling us that the Manus knew that sales were going to be bad for 3 years because of bad winters. We are in year 2 right now. Oh well, sleds are too expensive anyway we need a couple $k's off.. 

If a new procross cat 800 was 3500 i would still pass. What a miserable chassis

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If a new procross cat 800 was 3500 i would still pass. What a miserable chassis

If the Procross had a choice I'm sure it would pass on being smashed into a curb as well.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

If the Procross had a choice I'm sure it would pass on being smashed into a curb as well.

Im am a superb snowmobile pilot....any procross would be lucky to have me