Check your account email address ×

Bannon

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  I'd say he nailed it.  The left has overplayed their hand big time for the last 8 years in this country and has lost their collective minds since Trump won.   The left and the corrupt press need to shut.  the.  fuck.  up.  They lost the argument.

You're fucking clueless. Do you even have an idea of what the REAL issues are in America?

Since when does a party or a president represent over 1/2 of a people?  Assuming that there are only 2 aides as you say 

Again, it's obvious you're clueless to what the issues are or who's creating them and your hyperbole on "losing" and "shutting down the press" just further the negativity and only exasperate the very situation/divide you're referring to.  Good job!

12 minutes ago, Catman said:

You're fucking clueless. Do you even have an idea of what the REAL issues are in America?

Since when does a party or a president represent over 1/2 of a people?  Assuming that there are only 2 aides as you say 

Again, it's obvious you're clueless to what the issues are or who's creating them and your hyperbole on "losing" and "shutting down the press" just further the negativity and only exasperate the very situation/divide you're referring to.  Good job!

You live in Canada, and I was born and raised here over 50 years ago, and you're asking me that?  Thats rich, please excuse me why bask in the irony of yet another clueless Canadian liberal thinking he's going to lecture an American about what it means to be an American, and whats been happening to mainstream press as of late.  And worse, not acknowledging the pathetic behavior by all these protestors and agitators.....always from the left:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You live in Canada, and I was born and raised here over 50 years ago, and you're asking me that?  Thats rich, please excuse me why bask in the irony of yet another clueless Canadian liberal thinking he's going to lecture an American about what it means to be an American, and whats been happening to mainstream press as of late.  And worse, not acknowledging the pathetic behavior by all these protestors and agitators.....always from the left:lol: 

For starters I lived and worked in the USA for nearly 10 years.  

But I digress, it's obvious you don't know what the real issues are.  You have your own and likely project those on to the  nation as a whole.

And you watch too much TV, but in fact it's the same TV I watch...  Do you watch or read Canadian, European or Asian broadcasts to know what US media is really like in juxtaposition?

I will say that there are yuge issues with the American media but it has nothing to do with "fake news" unless it's Fox we're talking about..  You only need to watch the BBC, CTV or Al Jazeera to know what those issues are.  Sad & tied to the real big issues for sure; culture, community, education, healthcare, violence.  All but violence the USA is severely lacking in.

Blame it on immigration and blacks and bury your head in the sand, but don't ever look in the mirror!

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's funny as shit reading "corrupt press" from trump and fox news lovers. holy fuck :lol:

But you have nothing to say when you"team" posts from DUh underground , NPR , MSNBC and  Huffpo.   :lol:

5 minutes ago, Catman said:

But I digress, it's obvious you don't know what the real issues are.  You have your own and likely project those on to the  nation as a whole.

And you watch too much TV, but in fact it's the same TV I watch...  Do you watch or read Canadian, European or Asian broadcasts to know what US media is really like in juxtaposition?

I will say that there are yuge issues with the American media but it has nothing to do with "fake news" unless it's Fox we're talking about..  You only need to watch the BBC, CTV or Al Jazeera to know what those issues are.  Sad & tied to the real big issues for sure; culture, community, education, healthcare, violence.  All but violence the USA is severely lacking in.

Blame it on immigration and blacks and bury your head in the sand, but don't ever look in the mirror!

And their it is,,  that's why your opinions are Laughable at best,,, you never seem to have a problem with liberal liars like CNN , Huffpo, or McLiars favorite DUH underground,  you more of a hack than Snowbevis,,

20 minutes ago, Catman said:

Yes yes, go on......riveting.  You don't know shit about me Bubbles.  What are you like 12 with that line of debate?

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: explain your logic with the bold

"Logic"?  That's the word you wanted to use?  Well, since logic is basic reasoning, we can go with that if you like.  Or, I real A LOT.  It came from the Trump andministration.

Smarten up you liberal twat.

9 hours ago, Catman said:

What a nice, bridging comment...  

But it's the "liberals" fault for dividing the nation.  :LMAO:. This is an Olive Branch!

You are just another viooent, piece of white trash pond scum.

You sound like a weak liberal queef.  Another Nook just out of their nind about our choice.  Get a life you fucking loser......queef. :lol:

8 hours ago, Catman said:

QueefCat. :lol:

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's funny as shit reading "corrupt press" from trump and fox news lovers. holy fuck :lol:

Poor guy.  "Real information make me angry!!!   I want everybody to buy-in to our weak ideals!!!!  Boo hoo!

Fuck off pansy!  How'd that election go for you?  How are the news ratings doing for you?  Boo hoo!!!!!!

:lol:

suck it negro!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazing what fat heads some Canadians have lecturing Americans on what it means to be American etc.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Amazing what fat heads some Canadians have lecturing Americans on what it means to be American etc.

It's comical as hell.  Reality is, with this last year's progress in dumping liberal agendas, they are fighting for their idiot prince.  I think he's gone.  His impending clash with Trump is gonna finish him off.  But he's gonna bring in as many votes to help him out as he can!!!  Typical.  Have fun paying for those you twits!  Trust me....IT IS NOT FUN EITHER.

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

One of your better posts.  I'm not sure these are the responses you were looking for though.

Fact is, most American feel like your side deserves it, and we're all gonna let it fly and "punish" your side for a bit.  

However, at a certain point our side needs to know when enough is enough.  I hope Trump knows, or has people that know when that is.  Pull us back toward the middle....but I think most of us are gonna start watching carefully if we start moving further right than that.

the bold is a line that a guy like Trump isn;t going to recognize i don't think and he's going to continue to divide

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

when you say "most" americans, that just doesn't jive with the popular vote. so, trump has far from an iron clad mandate in the minds of "most" americans. with that said, i don't think the trump/bannon team are some type of apocalyptic figures. but i don't see much in the way of empathy towards fellow humans from either of them. both are narcissists of a malignant nature. i'd say bannon is the more sadistic and methodical of the two. will they start shooting liberals? i know a lot of americans that would love to see it. 

a point the right constantly misses,  even excluding cali he's not going to have a majority of the vote and a good chunk of his voting block is not pro trump is was anti hillary.  

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

And if you cannot acknowledge that the Press is corrupt largely in favor of liberal causes, you have no point further than that. Sit down.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

And if you cannot acknowledge that the Press is corrupt largely in favor of liberal causes, you have no point further than that. Sit down.

maybe trump should stop constantly giving the "liberal" press ammunition.  Fuck his own tweets show how :nuts:  he is so it's not just the left wing media piling on for no reason.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

maybe trump should stop constantly giving the "liberal" press ammunition.  Fuck his own tweets show how :nuts:  he is so it's not just the left wing media piling on for no reason.  

I don't disagree with that but this started way before he was in office. The press and media conspired to keep him out in the more I saw that the more it made me want him in. I never realized how bad it truly was.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't know.  At least this way, if he puts it in a tweet, the words are less likely to be "interpreted"

Edited by racer254

18 minutes ago, s pump said:

So you disagree with concepts such as freedom, equality & liberty?

I'd argue that the right is simply morally bankrupt in comparison.  Stuck in the past and confused about both history and the future.

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

from where you, your brother, and many other rw loons stand of course the "press is corrupt largely in favor of liberal causes".

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lies:

1 hour ago, Catman said:

So you disagree with concepts such as freedom, equality & liberty?

I'd argue that the right is simply morally bankrupt in comparison.  Stuck in the past and confused about both history and the future.

Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

from where you, your brother, and many other rw loons stand of course the "press is corrupt largely in favor of liberal causes".

You don't know me.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, why don't you go read some DNC lies and get back to the rest of us.  Or go to your safe space.  Whichever makes you feel better.  LOL.

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I don't disagree with that but this started way before he was in office. The press and media conspired to keep him out in the more I saw that the more it made me want him in. I never realized how bad it truly was.

The press gave him a free ride. Interviews where Trump wouldn't answer questions or had prearranged topics.

They let him spew his bullshit without calling him on the carpet until it was too late.

He already had you fooled.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The press gave him a free ride. Interviews where Trump wouldn't answer questions or had prearranged topics.

They let him spew his bullshit without calling him on the carpet until it was too late.

He already had you fooled.

Ok thanks