Check your account email address ×

skidoos big release...

I'm just going to stop screwing around if I am polaris and throw on a 27" screen on the sled so you can watch things on it while you're waiting for your stop sale/stop ride to be over with

cat will be doing the same but they'll be using a tube tv for it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I think that they did a great job with the Renegade XR-S. Better motor mount, narrower seat, improved ergos and tweeked front suspension. The gauge pack is icing on the cake. I like the gray a lot. BRP listened and delivered a home run!

5 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

I guess brp got the gray in the lawsuit also. Thank god, thet can have it!!!!!!!:lol:

I’m just gonna go with it looks more like silver in person. Love the deeper / darker crimson red though. It’s almost like a burgandy or maroon. Reminds of the 80s, back when sleds had some class. Remember the brown / beige Panteras or burgandy Indy Trails?

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Surprised no one is talking about the Renegade XRS Competition model.........comes with MANUAL START ONLY!!!!

Doo riders don't want to converse about something so manly.  Fact.

Lynx comes with electric and manual start, because the Finn's aren't fat poser pussies 

https://www.brplynx.com/us/en/models/sport/rave.html#re

Let's discuss this new gauge with the Polaris guys... :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

14 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Surprised no one is talking about the Renegade XRS Competition model.........comes with MANUAL START ONLY!!!!

They had that last year.  I could not get pricing or a way buy it last year. I could get a lynx all day long. I am pretty sure you have to be on their race program to get one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/14/2022 at 5:38 PM, J. Jackson said:

I think that they did a great job with the Renegade XR-S. Better motor mount, narrower seat, improved ergos and tweeked front suspension. The gauge pack is icing on the cake. I like the gray a lot. BRP listened and delivered a home run!

I wish you could get the big gauge on the 600 XRS although it would jump the price 1000 plus correct? 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Was just building one. It’s 1200 bucks 

Did I understand correctly that it doesn't have its own GPS?  I thought they said it used the app on your smartphone for navigation.  That's a big fail, imo, because my cell phone turns into a pocket warmer when I go riding, because of how hard it works to find - and fail finding - a signal.  I love the screen, though - really nice and clear.  Looks cool, will definitely check it out when I get a chance to see in person.