15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win?

• Bengals
    • Rams
    • Halftime Show
    • Commercials

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Pulling for the Bengals....Im from Ohio and Browns won't deliver....so keep it in Ohio I say. I do like Stafford and Kupp and think Stafford deserves a ring, however....The OBJ thing kills me. He was here in Cleveland and was "hurt" because he didn't wanna play here. So it was a total shit show with that cancer here. We off'ed him he went to the Rams and now look at him. Just sick of the players dictating who and how long they wanna play for. F them. your getting payed to play....so play and shut up.....F'er will probably be super bowl MVP...I'll go thru the roof........

I think he wanted out of Cleveland because Baker sucks….just my opinion. BTW it’s a players league so why shouldn’t they get some say on where and for how long they play? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I knew that would get a rise out of someone, thanks for playing:bc:

Yeah but you’re really going to spend the afternoon listening to that garbage…major self ownage.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think he wanted out of Cleveland because Baker sucks….just my opinion. BTW it’s a players league so why shouldn’t they get some say on where and for how long they play? 🤷🏻

I hear ya Baker does suck. I just think there is to much of players dictating what they want. Play, finish your year then leave, don't just fake an injury and give up.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They do . Just because you are drafted dose not mean you have to sign the contract 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

They didnt offer to pay you not to cheer for them?

Man I really hope there is nothing to Flores' accusations. I mean the racism thing is total bullshit but the intentional tanking for a better draft pick is completely believable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That was a cool surprise.

That had to be one of, if not the best halftime show ever :bc:

For sure!

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Half time was great. Didn't expect 50 cent. Didn't expect the size of Mary J's thighs either.

She's still sexy as hell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1