Check your account email address ×

Does Putin invade??

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

They say it's happening in the next 48 hours. The Biden administration has no plans to evacuate American citizens or American soldiers from the Ukraine. I think Putin is fucking with them with no plans to invade..

Any other opinions?

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They say it's happening in the next 48 hours. The Biden administration has no plans to evacuate American citizens or American soldiers from the Ukraine. I think Putin is fucking with them with no plans to invade..

Any other opinions?

I'm leaning that way too. He may be testing the waters with Biden to see how he reacts. I picture him laughing his ass off with a half bottle of vodka in him watching the news from the west.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm leaning that way too. He may be testing the waters with Biden to see how he reacts. I picture him laughing his ass off with a half bottle of vodka in him watching the news from the west.

Yup!

This is far from a test for any western leader. 

—————————///———————

The incumbent authorities in Ukraine like to refer to Western experience, seeing it as a model to follow. Just have a look at how Austria and Germany, the USA and Canada live next to each other. Close in ethnic composition, culture, in fact sharing one language, they remain sovereign states with their own interests, with their own foreign policy. But this does not prevent them from the closest integration or allied relations. They have very conditional, transparent borders. And when crossing them the citizens feel at home. They create families, study, work, do business. Incidentally, so do millions of those born in Ukraine who now live in Russia. We see them as our own close people.

Russia is open to dialogue with Ukraine and ready to discuss the most complex issues. But it is important for us to understand that our partner is defending its national interests but not serving someone else's, and is not a tool in someone else's hands to fight against us.

We respect the Ukrainian language and traditions. We respect Ukrainians' desire to see their country free, safe and prosperous.

-Vladimir Putin 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is far from a test for any western leader. 

—————————///———————

The incumbent authorities in Ukraine like to refer to Western experience, seeing it as a model to follow. Just have a look at how Austria and Germany, the USA and Canada live next to each other. Close in ethnic composition, culture, in fact sharing one language, they remain sovereign states with their own interests, with their own foreign policy. But this does not prevent them from the closest integration or allied relations. They have very conditional, transparent borders. And when crossing them the citizens feel at home. They create families, study, work, do business. Incidentally, so do millions of those born in Ukraine who now live in Russia. We see them as our own close people.

Russia is open to dialogue with Ukraine and ready to discuss the most complex issues. But it is important for us to understand that our partner is defending its national interests but not serving someone else's, and is not a tool in someone else's hands to fight against us.

We respect the Ukrainian language and traditions. We respect Ukrainians' desire to see their country free, safe and prosperous.

-Vladimir Putin 

You think he is full steam ahead??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You think he is full steam ahead??

it’ll be a costly war for Russia. Estimates are 50,000 dead. Ukraine is a large country with a lot of nasty people in rural areas. It’s also risky in that it could spread quickly out of control, drawing in NATO counties.

This has certainly elevated Russia back on to the world stage. I think that’s something Vlad desires. He wants Russia to be taken serious. A man his age also begins to reflect on his legacy. He feels very passionate about Russia’s relationship with the Ukraine. Historically, the Ukraine is where Russia was born. History means a lot to a man like Putin. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it’ll be a costly war for Russia. Estimates are 50,000 dead. Ukraine is a large country with a lot of nasty people in rural areas. It’s also risky in that it could spread quickly out of control, drawing in NATO counties.

This has certainly elevated Russia back on to the world stage. I think that’s something Vlad desires. He wants Russia to be taken serious. A man his age also begins to reflect on his legacy. He feels very passionate about Russia’s relationship with the Ukraine. Historically, the Ukraine is where Russia was born. History means a lot to a man like Putin. 

You think they/Russia can afford to do this?? Their economy is in the tank, Trump crippled them financially, They can't afford to really sit there and posture,..Cost a lot to fuel and feed 200k troops and their equipment. I agree Putin "don't give a fuck" and would do it. Biden is calling Vlad in the AM though, so hopefully he can deescalate the situation...🤞🤞🤞

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You think they/Russia can afford to do this?? Their economy is in the tank, Trump crippled them financially, They can't afford to really sit there and posture,..Cost a lot to fuel and feed 200k troops and their equipment. I agree Putin "don't give a fuck" and would do it. Biden is calling Vlad in the AM though, so hopefully he can deescalate the situation...🤞🤞🤞

Putin has built a sanction proof economy. Hoarding tremendous amounts of cash and greatly decoupling from the dollar. Government spending on programs have been slashed so that’s a non-issue. He got hurt bad after Crimea and set this sanction proof economy as a goal. They have zero debt and $700 billion in the bank. Just this week Russia began to recognize digital currency as legal tender. Yes. Russia can afford a war. Any sanctions against Russia are pretty much a joke. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

what would a Polaris550 administration do:dunno:

I would engage in round-the clock negotiation/mediation with Putin and Zelensky. 

I would try to find something that is a solution for all parties. 

Joe Biden is the last person in the world that I would want handling this matter. 

I actually think Biden wants this, to detract from his miserable Afghanistan and border failures.

There has to be SOME WAY to de-escalate this situation.........no matter how long it took.

A ground war should be the last option. 

Putin is very hard to deal with...................no one can get into his head.

He's no dummy, he has a PHd. in mining. 

How is God's name can Biden deal with someone like Putin??? 

Biden could very well be an INTERNATIONAL JOKE, with our adversaries laughing their asses off at us. Rightly so.

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Any other opinions?

This , he has to keep his military somewhere. Why not on the border. He knows we will spend a Billion $ moving our shit arouns while he sits and laughs.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 6:12 PM, 01mxz800 said:

what would a Polaris550 administration do:dunno:

Suck putin cock then attempt to kick his ass for being  gay but quickly find him self laying in a puddle of blood and cum with his own mag light sticking g out of his prison wallet and liking it 😉 

Alot 

Edited by Ez ryder

On 2/12/2022 at 7:31 AM, steve from amherst said:

His main objective is to keep Ukraine from joining NATO.

If he invades it'll be after the Olympics. A gift to Xi. It's also given the ground time to firm up. Sucks moving through mud.