Check your account email address ×

Does Putin invade??

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Their public debt since 2019 has been zero. increased debt on the national front has been for the energy production infrastructure development funded by European banks. Which is why Europe, mainly Germany, will not agree to sanctions. Russia could clean up all their national debt today by writing a check. That of course wouldn’t make good sense. 

Way to move the goal post when proven wrong.. Question does the public fund the Russian military or does the Russian nation fund the military..SMH

• Like 1

As I posted about a week ago, on Fox they were commentating how Biden is using the Ukraine to boost his numbers, since his abomination in Afghanistan. 

Barring a summit that stops this invasion, it's going to happen......at some level. 

Joseph Robinette Biden-Commander-in-Chief.

God help us. 

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

As I posted about a week ago, on Fox they were commentating how Biden is using the Ukraine to boost his numbers, since his abomination in Afghanistan. 

Barring a summit that stops this invasion, it's going to happen......at some level. 

Joseph Robinette Biden-Commander-in-Chief.

God help us. 

Fox claims tons of crazy things. 

On 2/16/2022 at 7:30 PM, spin_dry said:

My prediction is the fireworks will begin next Tuesday or Wednesday. Putin makes his move. 

Told you. :) My suggestion is that it’s good to prepare now. There will be a nuclear exchange very soon. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Look at the War Monger shitlib gloating....

:suicide:

Your name calling is irrelevant. The clock has been ticking for years on this. It's about to get real. Read this woman's book. She lays it out very well. It's going nuclear very, very soon. The world is about to change permanently. Watch China.

Edited by spin_dry

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your name calling is irrelevant. The clock has been ticking for years on this. It's about to get real. Read this woman's book. She lays it out very well. It's going nuclear very, very soon. The world is about to change permanently. Watch China.

No shit Sherlock......and yet all the Gaslighting by mostly Democrats for years has totally helped right? Fake Russian intelligence conspiracies are so cool. 

Thank God poopy pants Joe is at the helm. :suicide:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

No shit Sherlock......and yet all the Gaslighting by mostly Democrats for years has totally helped right? Fake Russian intelligence conspiracies are so cool. 

Thank God poopy pants Joe is at the helm. :suicide:

America is busy fighting each other. Abortion, masks, vaccines, trans and gays, guns or no guns, god or no god......Putin laughs at America. All he needs to do is sit back and watch Americans argue with each other like a bunch of karens. No one could even figure out that he was going invade. It's funny as fuck. :lol:

Carry on..... 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

America is busy fighting each other. Abortion, masks, vaccines, trans and gays, guns or no guns, god or no god......Putin laughs at America. All he needs to do is sit back and watch Americans argue with each other like a bunch of karens. No one could even figure out that he was going invade. It's funny as fuck. :lol:

Carry on..... 

Ive said this for years . You aint telling me anything I already thought and knew myself..

Carry on indeed...keep laughing like a good War Monger Boomer. :news: