Check your account email address ×

Does Putin invade??

Rigid1

On 2/11/2022 at 6:28 PM, Rigid1 said:

You think they/Russia can afford to do this?? Their economy is in the tank, Trump crippled them financially, They can't afford to really sit there and posture,..Cost a lot to fuel and feed 200k troops and their equipment. I agree Putin "don't give a fuck" and would do it. Biden is calling Vlad in the AM though, so hopefully he can deescalate the situation...🤞🤞🤞

come on guy

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

come on guy

It's a common fantasy among Trumpers. The collapse of the ruble actually came under the Obama administration in 2014. :) Their military had to be cut. During the Trump years Russian military spending began to recover. Russia's economy (GDP) was crushed during Obama's second term. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Suck putin cock then attempt to kick his ass for being  gay but quickly find him self laying in a puddle of blood and cum with his own mag light sticking g out of his prison wallet and liking it 😉 

Alot 

Hey Fagmont, why don't you come over here and say that, you cum-sucking geek? 

I'll stick that maglite so far up your distended anal sphincter, it will come out your mouth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Ukrainian President is relying on media reports claiming Russia will invade tomorrow??? Then he holds a press conference stating this?  

I heard US inteligence had heard wed is the day. 

Putin prolly put something out there knowing it would be intercepted just to get a laugh.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I heard US inteligence had heard wed is the day. 

Putin prolly put something out there knowing it would be intercepted just to get a laugh.

I have heard the 16th as well  Who knows what will happen. :dunno:

Jake Sullivan was heavily involved in the Trump "Russia Collusion" hoax.  That guy is a bigger slimeball than G. Gordon Liddy.  I don't trust Fox any more than I trust CNN, but they could very well be right about Sullivan.  I wouldn't be surprised.

As for Putin, no he's not going to invade.  He can't afford it.

Think about this for a second:  Trump was all about energy cost and being energy independent.  Lower energy costs gives the U.S. greater leverage and foreign energy suppliers - like Russia - LESS leverage.  President Dementia gave Putin more power for stunts like this by giving him more leverage over energy exports.  Good job, bonehead.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Jake Sullivan was heavily involved in the Trump "Russia Collusion" hoax.  That guy is a bigger slimeball than G. Gordon Liddy.  I don't trust Fox any more than I trust CNN, but they could very well be right about Sullivan.  I wouldn't be surprised.

Think about this for a second:  Trump was all about energy cost and being energy independent.  Lower energy costs gives the U.S. greater leverage and foreign energy suppliers - like Russia - LESS leverage.  President Dementia gave Putin more power for stunts like this by giving him more leverage over energy exports.  Good job, bonehead.

Bingo.  Nailed it.

18 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Can’t afford it? Russia has zero debt and close to trillion bucks just sitting idle. Germany is the European industrial powerhouse. Their banks have already inked energy deals with Russia. Germany needs russian gas. Russia has tons and tons of leverage. Putin hasn’t cared about the US since 2017. Where do you get your information? 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if Bartiromo and the ol’ Auburn ball coach say so it must be true…good god what a crock of shit.🤣

Well if the painter from mi says it's not true, it must not be

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can’t afford it? Russia has zero debt and close to trillion bucks just sitting idle. Germany is the European industrial powerhouse. Their banks have already inked energy deals with Russia. Germany needs russian gas. Russia has tons and tons of leverage. Putin hasn’t cared about the US since 2017. Where do you get your information? 

Ummm, Russia is 478.2 billion in debt as of 2 months ago..seems you're a little bit off with your #'s.. And they have almost doubled their national debit in 1 year, in January of 2020 they were 280.7 billion in debit. Seem like they are really racking up debit quite quickly..

Question, why do you just flat out lie about stuff??

Edited by Rigid1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm, Russia is 478.2 billion in debt as of 2 months ago..seems you're a little bit off with your #'s.. And they have almost doubled their national debit in 1 year, in January of 2020 they were 280.7 billion in debit. Seem like they are really racking up debit quite quickly..

Question, why do you just flat out lie about stuff??

Their public debt since 2019 has been zero. increased debt on the national front has been for the energy production infrastructure development funded by European banks. Which is why Europe, mainly Germany, will not agree to sanctions. Russia could clean up all their national debt today by writing a check. That of course wouldn’t make good sense. 

27 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Well if the painter from mi says it's not true, it must not be

So you think the whole thing is made up to deflect from Hillary and yeah I’m just a painter that doesn’t hold office…Bartiromo spews lies to meatheads like you and Tuberville is a Senator but make it about me.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 2/15/2022 at 7:49 AM, ckf said:

I have heard the 16th as well  Who knows what will happen. :dunno:

Putin isn’t going to rain on china’s Olympics. Any invasion would be after the closing bell. China is deluded into believing the Olympics is a big deal. From all estimates it’s been a huge flop globally. Still, Putin would respect his neighbor’s wishes. If it begins, it’ll be next week. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you think the whole thing is made up to deflect from Hillary and yeah I’m just a painter that doesn’t hold office…Bartiromo spews lies to meatheads like you and Tuberville is a Senator but make it about me.🤣👍🏼

I'm not saying it's all made up, but do you think our government wouldn't make something like that up or atleast over publicize it to cover up their dirty deeds? Don't ever forget the quote, never let a crisis go to waste. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think Russia placed troops on the border for 2 reasons.   1. Make it clear they will invade if Ukraine is allowed in NATO.  2. Influence energy prices.

Of course the west (mainly the US) has been fear mongering saying that war is imminent helping him with #2.  The dems like this as well because they can just push the whole "see we need alternant forms of energy because of climate change" agenda. 

Putin will invade Ukraine if they are let into NATO and China will jump on the chance to make moves somewhere just like they did in India during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think Russia placed troops on the border for 2 reasons.   1. Make it clear they will invade if Ukraine is allowed in NATO.  2. Influence energy prices.

Of course the west (mainly the US) has been fear mongering saying that war is imminent helping him with #2.  The dems like this as well because they can just push the whole "see we need alternant forms of energy because of climate change" agenda. 

Putin will invade Ukraine if they are let into NATO and China will jump on the chance to make moves somewhere just like they did in India during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

:goodpost: