Check your account email address ×

Canadian military defecting on Trudeau as Trudeau approaches a crossroads towards civil war

Rod

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your struggles are noted worldwide  - 

and being protested world wide.   your not seeing what the people are saying.  You actually believe GFM would have stopped accepting donations if trudy wasnt such a cuck?

20 minutes ago, old indy said:

and being protested world wide.   your not seeing what the people are saying.  You actually believe GFM would have stopped accepting donations if trudy wasnt such a cuck?

it was an illegal occupation of paid protesters :dunno:  what is there to support? blocking truckers from doing their job isn't Canadian or legal....

Harassing citizens is fucked up and clearly supported by you and others

Trudeau was a kitten compared to someone like Trump that would have crushed them all... Like the Bible photo shoot 

On 2/11/2022 at 8:26 AM, ACE said:

The military already told him to pound sand and some are even speaking publicly against him now 

Trudeau is at a crossroads of continually ramping up violence towards citizens which could erupt into something really bad and that nobody really wants or simply end his run or tyranny 

all he really has left is a handful of cops that would be over run in a matter of days 

conservatives are forcing a motion to end all mandates. An amount of Trudeau’s party members are prepared to vote against him but it’s unclear whether or not there will be enough to end trudeau 

wild times. This is going to come to a head within a week 

Well at least he has the cops on his side...

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was an illegal occupation of paid protesters :dunno:  what is there to support? blocking truckers from doing their job isn't Canadian or legal....

Harassing citizens is fucked up and clearly supported by you and others

Trudeau was a kitten compared to someone like Trump that would have crushed them all... Like the Bible photo shoot 

Im not for harrasing innocent bystanders one bit.   i do support showing governments they arent free to do whatever they want without the peoples support. They work for US.  trudy has become quite a hated dictator.      that bible photo shoot   you think happened,, didnt go down the way you think.   youve clearly missed that, that story was totally cooked up and has been shown to be false.  

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Im not for harrasing innocent bystanders one bit.   i do support showing governments they arent free to do whatever they want without the peoples support. They work for US.  trudy has become quite a hated dictator.      that bible photo shoot   you think happened,, didnt go down the way you think.   youve clearly missed that, that story was totally cooked up and has been shown to be false.  

?  I watched it live - it did happen 

You supported harassing citizens 24hrs a day :dunno:  if you supported the action for one minute you did support them harassing citizens 

So this was an anti Trudeau protest?  blocked streets and closed businesses for weeks and would still be there honking horns for freedom while Ukraine watches our struggles for freedom.  Pathetic what these few people think freedom is.... Spoiled brats 

Trudeau hasn't locked down 1 business, has not lock down going to a friends house, he really has done one fucking thing to me?   

The people (Premiers)  they didn't protest are the ones doing lock downs, they are dictating when and where you can go......   So fucked up to watch people without a clue yelling at people to get a clue and think for themselves :lol: 

Not one fucking mandate was lifted from this illegal bouncy castle blockade 

you can not over throw the government and place in your own people - how fucking dumb

you can not email the govern general and she will then walk across the street and fire Trudeau :lol: holy fuck

You can not get a vote of confidence be emailing the government

Yet all this is believed the the happy bouncy castle people FUCK TRUDEAU  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  I watched it live - it did happen 

You supported harassing citizens 24hrs a day :dunno:  if you supported the action for one minute you did support them harassing citizens 

So this was an anti Trudeau protest?  blocked streets and closed businesses for weeks and would still be there honking horns for freedom while Ukraine watches our struggles for freedom.  Pathetic what these few people think freedom is.... Spoiled brats 

Trudeau hasn't locked down 1 business, has not lock down going to a friends house, he really has done one fucking thing to me?   

The people (Premiers)  they didn't protest are the ones doing lock downs, they are dictating when and where you can go......   So fucked up to watch people without a clue yelling at people to get a clue and think for themselves :lol: 

Not one fucking mandate was lifted from this illegal bouncy castle blockade 

you can not over throw the government and place in your own people - how fucking dumb

you can not email the govern general and she will then walk across the street and fire Trudeau :lol: holy fuck

You can not get a vote of confidence be emailing the government

Yet all this is believed the the happy bouncy castle people FUCK TRUDEAU  

Like the rest of the world, you watched what the media wanted you to see.  a very distorted version of what really happened. Anything to discredit Trump has been the narrative since he was elected, shit even before.     What was the trucker protest started for???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Like the rest of the world, you watched what the media wanted you to see.  a very distorted version of what really happened. Anything to discredit Trump has been the narrative since he was elected, shit even before.     What was the trucker protest started for???

it was started to allow the 1000 non vaccinated tuckers that border cross to be able to cross border without tests or quarantine.....  not really a national cause but greed and money follow each other.

So they blocked our borders access

blocked streets in Ottawa

Block streets in other provinces

Turned the blockade into anti government protest and insisted the Government be replaced.

tell me what you supported?  :dunno: 

We will dominate the streets Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-push-to-tear-gas-protesters-ahead-of-a-trump-photo-op/2020/06/01/4b0f7b50-a46c-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

his hot little press secretary explains it as the greatest show of leadership the world has ever seen

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-denies-ordering-protesters-forcibly-removed-church-photo/story?id=71042680

What news do you watch?  can you post the real story

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was started to allow the 1000 non vaccinated tuckers that border cross to be able to cross border without tests or quarantine.....  not really a national cause but greed and money follow each other.

So they blocked our borders access

blocked streets in Ottawa

Block streets in other provinces

Turned the blockade into anti government protest and insisted the Government be replaced.

tell me what you supported?  :dunno: 

We will dominate the streets Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-push-to-tear-gas-protesters-ahead-of-a-trump-photo-op/2020/06/01/4b0f7b50-a46c-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

his hot little press secretary explains it as the greatest show of leadership the world has ever seen

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-denies-ordering-protesters-forcibly-removed-church-photo/story?id=71042680

What news do you watch?  can you post the real story

The Wapo and abc news is not news, its propaganda. im off ta Boston, no time to show you whats been dis proven already.    and i support controlling governments and stopping overreach.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

damn I thought I had seen it all with MC, jimmy snatch, toolkit, shitslinger and actionfigurebarbie but failmaker takes the cake:fool:

We need to find out who left the cage door open in the Ontario forums,,,,,,,,,and ban them :lol:

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When you aren’t really allowed guns then told you’re banned from honking horns :lol:Only in Canada 

I have around 12,,,,,is that enough???? Or do we need those little pea shooters too???:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have around 12,,,,,is that enough???? Or do we need those little pea shooters too???:lol:

Compared to us here you have very little is my point but 12 long guns is 12 more guns then I have :read: 

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Compared to us here you have very little is my point but 12 long guns is 12 more guns then I have :read: 

:bc: I agree on your point. I live in a small (2100 people) remote town and when the local Meth dealer got busted with all these I was shocked . He OD’d before going to court.There is lots of illegal weapons in Canada. 

31F2D363-C171-4FE1-AA1D-DAF06EDA5A56.jpeg

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Is that real, fact checked?? If so, WTF!

Her grandfather was, that is fact.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/chrystia-freelands-granddad-was-indeed-a-nazi-collaborator-so-much-for-russian-disinformation

24 minutes ago, s pump said:

That is kind of vague. No where was mentioned she was Goebbell's wife that I saw.

I know her grandfather was and a few levels from Hitler and worked for a media firm spreading propaganda.  I don't know if the story of her grandmother has been validated.  But she is a traitor to Canada along with our PM.

• Like 1