Check your account email address ×

Canadian military defecting on Trudeau as Trudeau approaches a crossroads towards civil war

Rod

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure it's nothing.

Politicians can only go so far for kickbacks. I’m thinking Pfizer and moderna got told it’s over because public opinion turned to far against them

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No different than here. Cops will be cops. 

Hate to say it but i agree with you on this. I've never had a good experience with a cop. No tickets but get harassed constantly.

4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Hate to say it but i agree with you on this. I've never had a good experience with a cop. No tickets but get harassed constantly.

GOP’ers called this watering the daisies here in the us. It’s all the same. I swear, peaceful protests simply aren’t effective. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Watched a twitter vid where they threw a guy down,,5 stormtroopers on him and 1 hammering him with the butt of what looks to be his rifle.

Yeah i saw that too. That's absolutely unacceptable and imo that cop should pay with his career for that and get jail time

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers called this watering the daisies here in the us. It’s all the same. I swear, peaceful protests simply aren’t effective. 

And people wonder why there's hatred toward LE

Just now, Cat45 said:

Yeah i saw that too. That's absolutely unacceptable and imo that cop should pay with his career for that and get jail time

I'm not savvy enough to post it here:lol: but yes your right,,what a chickenshit pos move