Check your account email address ×

Canadian military defecting on Trudeau as Trudeau approaches a crossroads towards civil war

Rod

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

The military already told him to pound sand and some are even speaking publicly against him now 

Trudeau is at a crossroads of continually ramping up violence towards citizens which could erupt into something really bad and that nobody really wants or simply end his run or tyranny 

all he really has left is a handful of cops that would be over run in a matter of days 

conservatives are forcing a motion to end all mandates. An amount of Trudeau’s party members are prepared to vote against him but it’s unclear whether or not there will be enough to end trudeau 

wild times. This is going to come to a head within a week 

Two weeks to flatten Trudeau.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Do you really think nice people could ever have a civil war? You’d be apologizing every 5 seconds. :lol:  

So far they have more balls than we do. The us sure loves them some government 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do you really think nice people could ever have a civil war? You’d be apologizing every 5 seconds. :lol:  

I'm sorry but we are tougher than that :roflcrying:

17 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

So far they have more balls than we do. The us sure loves them some government 

What you think would have happened if the courts didn’t strike down most of Biden’s mandates?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

What you think would have happened if the courts didn’t strike down most of Biden’s mandates?

I'm really not sure. I've been following the us convoy preparations pretty close and nobody can agree on anything. Some are still protesting non existent mandates, some want to shut down the superbowl, some want to protest at the state Capitols, some want to convoy to the southern border. Nobody can agree to anything yet. Then you have a disinformation campaign starting to confuse everyone, it's total shit show

Here I am thinking I'll leave Clusterfuck USA, and get a log cabin on the shore of Georgian Bay, and sit next to my woodstove, overlooking the water.

WRONG!!!!! Jesus H. Christ, you're almost as bad up there as we are!!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf: