Jump to content

The 2023 Cat Lineup...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cat must be laughing their asses off about now.  With the mediocre at best product launch poo and doo just had, cat won't even need to do anything other than build last years sleds and they will be pu

Heard a rumor cat is actively reading ramstads posts on here and based off his positive sentiments they have made the decision to not release any 2023s and instead will keep building 2022s

Textron needs to sell Arctic Cat while there's something left to salvage.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

All ZR's are sold out. Riots as well. Just select mountain sleds left. 

That’s not really saying much when they only produced 10 sleds of each model. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

That’s not really saying much when they only produced 10 sleds of each model. 

Only 10? Wow! Give me the proof now so I can go to bed and sleep tonight. Fucking idiot! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Sad thing is, 2 of every 10 were “Yamahas”.

Show the proof or forever be known as a lying dipshit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, krom said:

You just quoted yourself, and called yourself stupid....

Like I said, you never pass up an opportunity to remind everyone how dumb you really are, even though everyone already knows.

beyond priceless... :lmao:

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

*4 of the 10.

3 of the 9 

:lol:

Screenshot_20220428-070052.png

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether they make 10 or 10,000, I'm glad they're selling out.  Doesn't mean I think they were right in delaying the sales window for so long.  I just mean that it's good if they've met their sales goals for the year, whatever those goals are.

 

Oh, and just in case somebody quotes me agreeing with someone who said I was a moron....

I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?   

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, krom said:

Krom knows how many sleds AC is planning on building for 23.

Ramstad must have given you some of his insider info....:whistle:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Ramstad must have given you some of his insider info....:whistle:

I think Krommy called his dealer.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine the jokes the management and sales person at dumbstads dealer crack after working with him.  Hey Bob, watch this I am going to get him to believe that Cat sold out all their sleds early before they were even available to be ordered.  We will get him to beg to order another before even picking up last year's, rofl.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, krom said:

Krom knows how many sleds AC is planning on building for 23.

I can confirm Krom, there is a new sled coming out and we think a new chassis. My friend and a good honest man and a Cat guy, ran into four black sleds running between White Pine Mi and Silver City this spring on the Mineral river bridge at the hwy 64 and Trail 11<<? and he said it looks like nothing he's ever seen from Cat. He could not get his camera out to get a pic very unsafe. The pic is for the guys that ride up there. Just north of there by about a mile-ish is where I saw the wolf this winter coming down to White Pine. 

 

image.thumb.png.af80ce3863755b826e13826b5ccf6c5f.png

Edited by Badger**
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can confirm Krom, there is a new sled coming out and we think a new chassis. My friend and a good honest man and a Cat guy, ran into four black sleds running between White Pine Mi and Silver City this spring on the Mineral river bridge at the hwy 64 and Trail 11<<? and he said it looks like nothing he's ever seen from Cat. He could not get his camera out to get a pic very unsafe. The pic is for the guys that ride up there. Just north of there by about a mile-ish is where I saw the wolf this winter coming down to White Pine. 

 

image.thumb.png.af80ce3863755b826e13826b5ccf6c5f.png

I hope he had his NSP clutch kit in to protect himself from the wolves. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fortune46x said:

I hope he had his NSP clutch kit in to protect himself from the wolves. 

Skip the BS if you ever gat a chance go to White Pine and ride. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

Simple Jim doesn't care how many arctic cats are being built 

 

Simple Jim knows Kawasaki will still dominate the market share. 

look, another Jim...

roflmfao :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Skip the BS if you ever gat a chance go to White Pine and ride. 

I prefer to ditch bang and tail stand in minnesota my kawasaki is the best sled ever built.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fortune46x said:

oh good ... we needed another one. 

Not!! :lol2:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

oh good ... we needed another one. 

watch it pal , i'll come after you too

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Not!! :lol2:

strong words from a poo lar ass rider , real men ride kawasakis

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...