The 2023 Cat Lineup...

14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I tested the Poop 570 and the Yamaha 700 with EPS. Neither were as good as the Alterra. Not even close! Could care less about top end as 75% work quad, 25% trail quad. 

No you didn't.  You wouldn't buy either if they were free.  You are too dumb to do anything but buy green.  If you actually had tested them you would be second guessing your choice....

You have no clue Deep. I am certain you have not ridden the 600 cat though. I buy because my dealer is a mile from my house and is a friend of mine and has always been great to work with. I buy Cat products because that is what I have always had. Never had any issues with them what so ever. I am very pro Cat. I admit it. You on the other hand since you have never ridden an Alterra let alone the 600 is the dumb one here. 

15 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You must have tried that and liked it from that response. When it comes to ATV's, sleds, cars and trucks, one should at the very least ride one first before buying. 

ohhh burn! 

14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I tested the Poop 570 and the Yamaha 700 with EPS. Neither were as good as the Alterra. Not even close! Could care less about top end as 75% work quad, 25% trail quad. 

a 570 huh .. Does those small bore atvs come with a purse and birth control or do you have to use your wicked parts discount for that ? 

• Haha 2

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You have no clue Deep. I am certain you have not ridden the 600 cat though. I buy because my dealer is a mile from my house and is a friend of mine and has always been great to work with. I buy Cat products because that is what I have always had. Never had any issues with them what so ever. I am very pro Cat. I admit it. You on the other hand since you have never ridden an Alterra let alone the 600 is the dumb one here. 

*Are the dumb one here.

Fixed it for you dumbass. for such a smart guy your grammar is broke as fuck. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have no clue?  You just proved my point and explained why you didn't test a Yamaha or Poo.  

Just now, Simple Jim said:

ohhh burn! 

a 570 huh .. Does those small bore atvs come with a purse and birth control or do you have to use your wicked parts discount for that ? 

I have no use for anything bigger. I use my ATV primarily for work, weather it be pushing snow in the winter to yard work in the summer. I have no need to go wide open EVER. Just because you love giving blow jobs does not make it right for a guy to blow his buddy. You are one sick puppy!

2 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

*Are the dumb one here.

Fixed it for you dumbass. for such a smart guy your grammar is broke as fuck. 

Do you swallow? Gross if you  do. Fix that!

Edited by ZR6000RR

Love how the guy who is afraid to break 50 on a sled and doesn't ever go full throttle on his ATV thinks his opinion on motorsports matters.  DumbJim I will give you a hint. This is an enthusiast site and you are not an enthusiast.

Then you are poor at set up. I have not ridden a 700 but the 550 of my Brothers handles great. Hell, my 2002 handled fantastic after I replaced the stock tires which had no side wall support and my 02 is the semi independent rear suspension. The 600 is a complete new chassis compared to the 550-700. I go the speed I want to go. I have seen to many people get hurt over riding there sleds and ATV's. 50-70 is plenty fast on a sled on our trails and to be honest, when we trail ride our ATV's, we rarely go over 35. Don't want to shake up our beverages to much. Could care less what you think enthusiast means. Riding is riding. Go Fuck yourself ass hat!

Not triggered by anything. Just tired of ass hats who think they know everything. That would be you for one! We call them around here, Fucktards! Just go on now and get on with your pathetic life. 

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I bought the base. Have never, and I mean ever had to add coolant. Belt is covered in plastic but surrounded by metal. Zero issue! Oil filter? I take aluminum foil and it runs clean out. You can also drill a hole in said filter to drain 95% of it before removing. All your complaints, though valid, are nothing. 

More lies and bullshit from the clueless moron

PXL_20220325_202147661.jpg

PXL_20220325_191805740.jpg

Edited by krom

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have no use for anything bigger. I use my ATV primarily for work, weather it be pushing snow in the winter to yard work in the summer. I have no need to go wide open EVER. Just because you love giving blow jobs does not make it right for a guy to blow his buddy. You are one sick puppy!

So when you are pushing snow you dont want more horsepower to make it easier on the machine ? at a whopping 45 hp I bet its getting a workout .. 

Do you swallow? Gross if you  do. Fix that!

I know I am right. I am all the time when it comes to you. Go play with simple Jim. He will gladly blow you. You would make a nice couple.

Quit projecting your homo erotic fantasies on me.  We get it , you love blowing dudes its ok Jizzim 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not triggered by anything. Just tired of ass hats who think they know everything. That would be you for one! We call them around here, Fucktards! Just go on now and get on with your pathetic life. 

You're not triggered ... but you're constantly picking internet fights with people who prove you wrong. 

keep digging that hole jizzim

• Like 1

I am about at 26 with my 500 and it has no issue what so ever. Proved you wrong right there. You are the one who brought up the Gay shit. I just assumed that the reason you did that was a way of outing yourself. Just helping you out.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I am about at 26 with my 500 and it has no issue what so ever. Proved you wrong right there. You are the one who brought up the Gay shit. I just assumed that the reason you did that was a way of outing yourself. Just helping you out.

Jizzim its ok , you like me I get it ... but this hole is exit only bud... you'll find someone I'm sure that likes you for you! then you can go on romantic 10mph atv rides into the sunset together. 

2 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

Jizzim its ok , you like me I get it ... but this hole is exit only bud... you'll find someone I'm sure that likes you for you! then you can go on romantic 10mph atv rides into the sunset together. 

Quit hitting on me. I am married to a wonderful woman. I am glad you are ok with your love of dick but keep it off this site. Lots and lots of children on here. Most act like they are from Kindergarten to third grade. You know, the ones that in Florida are supposed to not have to be told by anyone but there parents about  it. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Quit hitting on me. I am married to a wonderful woman. I am glad you are ok with your love of dick but keep it off this site. Lots and lots of children on here. Most act like they are from Kindergarten to third grade. You know, the ones that in Florida are supposed to not have to be told by anyone but there parents about  it. 

again projecting. Its okay Jizzim... I'm glad to hear her transitional surgery is complete so you can live a seemingly normal life.