The 2023 Cat Lineup...

Somebody is going to put an electric snowmobile on a mountain in MY 2024.  Batteries have always been the limitation for electric vehicles.  Eventually, someone will solve that, and kick some turbo butt at elevation.

I'm sorry... what were we talking about?

54 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just pointing out your assumptions. Dont know you. Nothing personal Art.

It's not just Art, you don't know anything, but that doesn't keep you from spouting off and looking like a moron.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, krom said:

It's not just Art, you don't know anything, but that doesn't keep you from spouting off and looking like a moron.

Well neither do you but you keep talking. Pot, meet kettle!

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Atac works fantastic! Had it on my 2020 limited (was iAct then). Well worth the $600.00. Would have ordered a 23 if they had offered it on the 6000.

Lol, you haven't even gotten your 22.  My ass that you'd order one.  You claimed no way before since you didn't want to spend more.  

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

He even picks fights with the Arctic Cat fanboys, such as myself.  

Not at all. Just saying assuming only does one thing. I'm sure you are a great person.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Lots of ass umtions there Arty. 

nice play ohn werdz thare moreon

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Atac works fantastic! Had it on my 2020 limited (was iAct then). Well worth the $600.00. Would have ordered a 23 if they had offered it on the 6000.

would you have kept the RR and a ZR 6000 ATAC, or fucked over another family member?

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Do you just try to pick fights with everyone on here?

mostly just anyone that has even the slightest thing negative or funny to say about TextronCat... from my observations

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

There’s no try about it. 

remember when Krommy held the banner high and us madcatters all marched behind it and had epic battles with the pootards, those days are obviously gone.

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just pointing out your assumptions. Dont know you. Nothing personal Art.

wow, no more mean tweets?  :lol:

2 hours ago, krom said:

we're only on page 42... give it more time

53 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He even picks fights withs insults the Arctic Cat fanboys, such as myself.  

fixed it

37 minutes ago, Doug said:

With Jimbo it's either Stop or Slow.  Nothing in between.

untrue, he also has 'full retard' setting

Never screwed over a family member as that was the going price. Would have let the dealer sell the RR as do not need two new. I dug a deeper hole in your back yard. Better go check dip shit! I still cannot believe you went and looked the first time. Did mom and dad both drop you as a baby? Drug addiction? Not very bright? You really cannot fix stupid, but thanks for the laughs.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would you have kept the RR and a ZR 6000 ATAC, or fucked over another family member?

LOL.  At the time Jimbo claimed that was a typo.  Now it was "Going price"  

Edited by Doug
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Never screwed over a family member as that was the going price. Would have let the dealer sell the RR as do not need two new. I dug a deeper hole in your back yard. Better go check dip shit! I still cannot believe you went and looked the first time. Did mom and dad both drop you as a baby? Drug addiction? Not very bright? You really cannot fix stupid, but thanks for the laughs.

@Doug where's that $1k+ bonus on the family member post hiding... :lol:

would you have allowed the greatest arctic cat dealer in history to solely profit from said sale of the 2022 RR?  it makes perfect sense though, much easier to push a button on the handlebars than adjust such complicated shocks without a blueprint or schematic to have an actual engineer approve, versus doing a mere moment of third grade math. 

yeah, you really got me with that zinger there Potsie.  when I got home from work the night of your brilliant idiotic post I ran around the yard with a flashlight wearing a safety harness and rope looking for a hole, and every morning when I wake up, I look again.

at some point you're bound to put your $ or lack of genreal skill where your mouth is, and I'll be there... waiting with a shovel to cover the hole.  :) 

5 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Somebody is going to put an electric snowmobile on a mountain in MY 2024.  Batteries have always been the limitation for electric vehicles.  Eventually, someone will solve that, and kick some turbo butt at elevation.

I'm sorry... what were we talking about?

Father in law seen some long track Taigas in qc they were not allowed to take pictures of. 

17 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I guess you are then.

You just quoted yourself, and called yourself stupid....

Like I said, you never pass up an opportunity to remind everyone how dumb you really are, even though everyone already knows.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

You just quoted yourself, and called yourself stupid....

Like I said, you never pass up an opportunity to remind everyone how dumb you really are, even though everyone already knows.

What? Just grow the Fuck up! You are like my true high school janitor. He could not read either. Something in common with you it seems. Btw, you insulting me means nothing. You are from NY State. Home to a lot of dipshits.