Check your account email address ×

The 2023 Cat Lineup...

Sack of shit? Still name calling. I'm calling you a janitor because everyone you are now defending  called you that on the real hardcore. What are you? Some pathetic politician skimming for votes? 

1 minute ago, krom said:

is that the letter that said what the allocation would be this year:lol2:

Or the one that said you would have your sled in January

The one that obviously was to technical for you reading level.

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sack of shit? Still name calling. I'm calling you a janitor because everyone you are now defending  called you that on the real hardcore. What are you? Some pathetic politician skimming for votes? 

What's that???

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

At this rate, I'm going to get another ZR6000 before he gets his sled.

Picking it up after Beets. Middle of October. Nice when a dealer has the room to store everything inside. No rush, no worries from me. Some here sure do frett about other people's sleds though. Weird if you ask me.

41 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Picking it up after Beets. Middle of October. Nice when a dealer has the room to store everything inside. No rush, no worries from me. Some here sure do frett about other people's sleds though. Weird if you ask me.

why bother having him keep it inside, its already been outside since December or January

4 minutes ago, krom said:

why bother having him keep it inside, its already been outside since December or January

Why the Fuck do you care? He stores everything inside. You want to clean it? No where near POS New York.

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Why the Fuck do you care? He stores everything inside. You want to clean it?

Its already filthy..  Will have been sitting outside in the crate for 6+ months by time it gets delivered

11 minutes ago, krom said:

Your teammate has me on ignore I guess pointing out where he made a 1K profit selling a sled to his relation got under his skin.  It was a typo he claims 🤣

If my post is quoted he still sees them and gets bent out of shape.  That's where the crooked center lines happen.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, krom said:

Its already filthy..  Will have been sitting outside in the crate for 6+ months by time it gets delivered

It will be cleaned. In a crate in a cover inside. It's what my dealer does. Betting they get cleaned up when they pull them out to complete the manufacturing process as well. We are not talking Polaris here.

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My problem is all the other sleds I'll uncover that I'll want to buy.

Yup and then you start to buy them.  A while back I owned 13 sleds and a lot of parts.  Lost my free storage when a warehouse got sold so I'm down to 6 sleds including my current sleds.  Still have a bucket list of sleds I'd like to get so who knows.

Edited by Doug