Check your account email address ×

White privilege

jtssrx

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Could be a lot worse like communist China, Cuba, or North Korea.  

Yeah im sure Moto would love being a slave working in a factory for communist China ..great way to live :lol:

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

We don’t have pure capitalism 

Lol. What's "pure capitalism"?

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah im sure Moto would love being a slave working in a factory for communist China ..great way to live :lol:

A lot of people doing the same thing here, bud, except it's for bloodsucking capitalists.

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A lot of people doing the same thing here, bud, except it's for bloodsucking capitalists.

Lol, if you want to meet a real capitalist by your blood sucking definition go visit a communist country.  It will be enlightening to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. What's "pure capitalism"?

A system that doesn't have government intervention in it. If a company is going to to fail let it fail. no bailouts. The other problem is our government currently picks winners and losers. Government should have zero involvement in company's outside of making sure they aren't hurting employees or polluting the environment. The consumer is what should dictate weather a is viable 

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A system that doesn't have government intervention in it. If a company is going to to fail let it fail. no bailouts. The other problem is our government currently picks winners and losers. Government should have zero involvement in company's outside of making sure they aren't hurting employees or polluting the environment. The consumer is what should dictate weather a is viable 

Moto laces his weed with dumb fuck juice 

On 2/5/2022 at 1:55 PM, EvilBird said:

Explain what I said that is not true about most of your Generation? Ill wait. 

All you Guys knew was spend spend spend spend...Divorce, Divorce, Divorce ,,,more.debt more debt.... 

And lets not mention you bought a house for $50k that turned into $150k and still fucked it up!! :lol:

But yeah Blame.those damn kids ! Why couldnt they do what you did!  I mean whats the problem with  $100k in student loans ...I mean you paid $5k but lets forget that little tidbit. :lol:

The boomers never thought spending that much money was a good idea, home or education.  Your generation is out spending us without limits. 200K to 500K starter homes with full college debt load and two SUV's to go with it. 

Bitching about our homes going from 50 to 150 and yours go from 150 to 400 faster. It goes one of two way with your generation. Never left home and everything is someones fault or have already bought and sold two homes by age 30 and keep building their life. You guys ain't special either, higher rate of divorce and bad credit like its a pride point.

Well you are in charge now and what a shit show its turning out to be. I used to think my parents screwed things up until I out did them with no real effort.

Best of luck.

Edited by Doomxz600

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

The boomers never thought spending that much money was a good idea, home or education.  Your generation is out spending us without limits. 200K to 500K starter homes with full college debt load and two SUV's to go with it. 

Bitching about our homes going from 50 to 150 and yours go from 150 to 400 faster. It goes one of two way with your generation. Never left home and everything is someones fault or have already bought and sold two homes by age 30 and keep building their life. You guys ain't special either, higher rate of divorce and bad credit like its a pride point.

Well you are in charge now and what a shit show its turning out to be. I used to think my parents screwed things up until I out did them with no real effort.

Best of luck.

Lol they sure dont have the track record of thinking spending money is no good .....Your Generation is full of Liberal moron teachers and Professors who made education prices today..

We are not in charge yet Bud......The President is how old? Congress members how old? 

Even Conservatives in your Generation is all about the masks and jabs to save them ....not mine. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

Best of luck.

And bud if my home went from 150k to 400k I wouldn't be bitching...but that is a fantasy or very selective markets . Or if its happening lately in New England it is again older people who haved owned for a long time..

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Tf you talking about? 

Capitalism literally requires the State in order to survive. If it weren't for the State, capitalism would have collapsed long ago. 

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Lol they sure dont have the track record of thinking spending money is no good .....Your Generation is full of Liberal moron teachers and Professors who made education prices today..

We are not in charge yet Bud......The President is how old? Congress members how old? 

Even Conservatives in your Generation is all about the masks and jabs to save them ....not mine. 

First off, most of the people in charge are before the boomer generation.  Secondly, don't think for a minute your generation isn't full of fucking idiots, liberals and layabouts without a clue.  This whole generation shaming thing is absurd friend.  I didn't burden your generation with anything, and I expect nothing from it either, other than my SS check that I spent almost 50 years contributing to.  :bc:  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Tf you talking about? 

Capitalism literally requires the State in order to survive. If it weren't for the State, capitalism would have collapsed long ago. 

If it weren't for the state, we'd still be cruising around on donkeys.  TF indeed.

On 2/5/2022 at 11:15 AM, Mainecat said:

He’s mad because Pedro works harder and smarter and gets the better job…lmao

You're in frigging  NH what do you know about Pedro....I can tell you all the unlicensed trade(s) benefit from low illegal immigration.  We just completed a kitchen for a guy that moved here from TX he was blown away by the labor rate. All of these guys have families and we provide a great living and the opportunity to prosper. You stupid libs claim to help the working man, yet in the same breath you applaud the influx of cheap labor. These people are directly competing with the very people you claim to help...

You're fucking retarded. 

• Like 2