Check your account email address ×

White privilege

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You're in frigging  NH what do you know about Pedro....I can tell you all the unlicensed trade(s) benefit from low illegal immigration.  We just completed a kitchen for a guy that moved here from TX he was blown away by the labor rate. All of these guys have families and we provide a great living and the opportunity to prosper. You stupid libs claim to help the working man, yet in the same breath you applaud the influx of cheap labor. These people are directly competing with the very people you claim to help...

You're fucking retarded. 

You just described the Chamber of Commerce...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Nothing like a vested pension and SS, liberals won't come do the work these days. Young generation has no clue.

I could not agree more….people should be thankful for what unions have done for the working class.👍🏼

• Thanks 1

Reality is the biggest privilege of all is being born into a family with 2 loving and caring parents.  These kids are the least incarcerated, highest educated and biggest earners in our society and no white American's do not lead in any of those categories.   Asian Americans do in all of them. 

If ANY demographic wants to fix things inside of itself it starts there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is the biggest privilege of all is being born into a family with 2 loving and caring parents.  These kids are the least incarcerated, highest educated and biggest earners in our society and no white American's do not lead in any of those categories.   Asian Americans do in all of them. 

If ANY demographic wants to fix things inside of itself it starts there.

The number one  Factor of poverty is single parenthood

26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The number one  Factor of poverty is single parenthood

Incarceration rate and education level the same thing.  Govt policy should lean towards keeping families together not promoting single parenthood as ours have since LBJ's Great Society. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

First off, most of the people in charge are before the boomer generation.  Secondly, don't think for a minute your generation isn't full of fucking idiots, liberals and layabouts without a clue.  This whole generation shaming thing is absurd friend.  I didn't burden your generation with anything, and I expect nothing from it either, other than my SS check that I spent almost 50 years contributing to.  :bc:  

I agree for the most part....I guess Im hard on the boomers because I lve heard alot of them complain about the younger generations for years,  so its tough to not feel like dishing it back nowadays..

But its mostly just the Liberal Democrat morons I am gunning for, to me they are the number 1 contributor to the reason we are where we are today. Its not like I dislike everyone from that generation.  :bc:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Boomers are upto 75 years old...most in  charge are boomers.

Yeah I was always under the impression it was anyone born from 1946-1964 . 

Biden just misses the cut being born in 1942 but to me its the same thing really. 

14 hours ago, Snake said:

Show me a successful communist state...

North Korea is successful at making the whole world know what unsuccessful looks like.  There is your success, snake.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I could not agree more….people should be thankful for what unions have done for the working class.👍🏼

Their usefulness ended a long, long, long time ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

North Korea is successful at making the whole world know what unsuccessful looks like.  There is your success, snake.

Their usefulness ended a long, long, long time ago.

Haha...sure.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree with you up to public sector unions which are an inherent conflict of interest.

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Boomers are upto 75 years old...most in  charge are boomers.

And?