Check your account email address ×

White privilege

jtssrx

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Tell that to your Mom and Dad.

I do ! And I say it to you too MaineTits! :thumbsup:

Luckily my Parents never got into drugs and lived pretty debt free. Dad runs his own small business. They dont vote Democrat and are not flaming Liberals. They are not part of the problem. .....You on the other hand. :whistle:

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16730398_1262718117154930_5402157611003612122_n.jpg

Trump supporters, lmao so Cringe.

Everyone is racist. Even You. Embrace it. Love it. Hold your BLM sign up high and promote your favored racism.  :thumbsup::lol:

4a40kf.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

57 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Luckily my Parents never got into drugs and lived pretty debt free. Dad runs his own small business. They dont vote Democrat and are not flaming Liberals. They are not part of the problem. .....You on the other hand. :whistle:

My parents still believe a credit card is something to only be used in case of emergency.  My wife flames them all the time for writing checks and paying cash .  Who still does that shit!!!???? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

It’s typical of your generation to point your faults at others. It’s never your responsibility.

Sad really….kinda the pussy generation.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My parents still believe a credit card is something to only be used in case of emergency.  My wife flames them all the time for writing checks and paying cash .  Who still does that shit!!!???? 

Some just dont get it or dont want to live that way. Keeping up with the Joneses is usually the problem. My Wife grew up poor so guess it rubbed off on me because in my 20s I had a lot of debt. 

Today we have 1 credit card and it only gets used for emergencies. All I carry is cash now. 

Only debt My Wife and I have is our House which we now have equity on and only about 11 years left to go. Ditched the 30 year mortage best thing we ever did.

Sure I could drive a new $70k Truck if I wanted too, but personally Id rather not have that much Debt on a depreciating item. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Trump supporters, lmao so Cringe.

Everyone is racist. Even You. Embrace it. Love it. Hold your BLM sign up high and promote your favored racism.  :thumbsup::lol:

4a40kf.jpg

Moto is this sites Rachel Dolezal 

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s typical of your generation to point your faults at others. It’s never your responsibility.

Sad really….kinda the pussy generation.

Explain what I said that is not true about most of your Generation? Ill wait. 

All you Guys knew was spend spend spend spend...Divorce, Divorce, Divorce ,,,more.debt more debt.... 

And lets not mention you bought a house for $50k that turned into $150k and still fucked it up!! :lol:

But yeah Blame.those damn kids ! Why couldnt they do what you did!  I mean whats the problem with  $100k in student loans ...I mean you paid $5k but lets forget that little tidbit. :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Some just dont get it or dont want to live that way. Keeping up with the Joneses is usually the problem. My Wife grew up poor so guess it rubbed off on me because in my 20s I had a lot of debt. 

Today we have 1 credit card and it only gets used for emergencies. All I carry is cash now. 

Only debt My Wife and I have is our House which we now have equity on and only about 11 years left to go. Ditched the 30 year mortage best thing we ever did.

Sure I could drive a new $70k Truck if I wanted too, but personally Id rather not have that much Debt on a depreciating item. 

I still carry cash, wife does not.  I just started buying gas on card.  Just so I don’t have stand behind idiots buying 20 different scratch offs and doing their grocery shopping at the gas station. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

I know hard working kids and lazy boomers just like I know hard working boomers and lazy kids 

Exactly.....

Plenty of Both. 

I like many Boomers dont get me wrong. But the Democrat and Liberal hacks from that generation are the biggest culprits of why we are where we are today. 

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Exactly.....

Plenty of Both. 

I like many Boomers dont get me wrong. But the Democrat and Liberal hacks from that generation are the biggest culprits of why we are where we are today. 

Capitalism is why we are where we are today. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Explain what I said that is not true about most of your Generation? Ill wait. 

All you Guys knew was spend spend spend spend...Divorce, Divorce, Divorce ,,,more.debt more debt.... 

And lets not mention you bought a house for $50k that turned into $150k and still fucked it up!! :lol:

But yeah Blame.those damn kids ! Why couldnt they do what you did!  I mean whats the problem with  $100k in student loans ...I mean you paid $5k but lets forget that little tidbit. :lol:

It’s everyone’s fault but your generation….. Bootstraps.

• Haha 1

Umm…..give this a go with Jews instead whites and lets see if being Jewish or white is the same thing. :lol:
Being able to make a statement like this and not lose your job is pretty privileged. 

7A52E72D-5CB2-46CE-AF99-006C5D6A3D43.jpeg

• Like 1

Probably the most crazy thing about the white privilege conspiracy theory is that asians actually are the most well Off on average in North America 

so how do the conspiracy theorists explain this? By saying that asians are white now :lol: 

Edited by ACE

• Gold Member
On 2/5/2022 at 3:14 PM, Mainecat said:

It’s everyone’s fault but your generation….. Bootstraps.

Haven't seen a President my age yet? So who else should I look at? Ignore the Politicians and idiots in the White House that are your age constantly fucking things up?