Check your account email address ×

Tom Brady retires

Kivalo

As a long time Pats fan back to the Boston Patriots days and watching them lose for decades and having the pleasure to watch him play and win and become a legend was awesome to witness in my lifetime. He’s a nice guy too and the NFL is short on those guys these days.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, ckf said:

One of the best to ever play the game. I read that he will sign a 1 day contract with New England and retire as a Patriot. 

I get it but I feel like like he should at least have one more game as a Pat inorder to retire as one. 

I dunno maybe I'm just being a overly picky as well 

5 hours ago, ckf said:

One of the best to ever play the game. I read that he will sign a 1 day contract with New England and retire as a Patriot. 

Why would he give them the satisfaction after sticking it in his ass ? Same and only reason farv took the vikings gig 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm serious, I have never watched games so I don't know.

Why not use Google then?  Or turn on the news ... it's only been a major news story for the past 24 hours on most networks (including local news).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Why not use Google then?  Or turn on the news ... it's only been a major news story for the past 24 hours on most networks (including local news).

It's a major story? Wife had news on this morning, never heard it mentioned. Wife watches TV shows, I will watch movies on the Android box but very rarely watch regular TV. I could Google it I suppose but not real interested learning about over paid players who are not even from the States they play for, IMO it's all about the money.

• Like 1