Check your account email address ×

Arctic Cat cancels all 2022 6000 based sleds

4 hours ago, Palu49 said:

The base gauge on my buddies renegade x isn’t terrible but at least my cat gauge doesn’t have neutral and 4x4 lights on the bottom.

Oh the gade Gauge is worlds ahead of the summit Gauge .

Screenshot_20220129-214705_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Cat has sleds on the line now that should have been delivered 2 months ago.

At least Polaris is owning the situation and giving options.

What is the option ? You can have your 500 bucks back and pay 2k more next yr for the same pos ? Sweet or pur your 500 in to a instock I season if you find one for more than your check was but with a shitty shock set up ? Epic situation to be in . Fucked up all around . But it is what you get when  outsourcing everything especaly when outsourcing from those who outsourc outside America 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

What is the option ? You can have your 500 bucks back and pay 2k more next yr for the same pos ? Sweet or pur your 500 in to a instock I season if you find one for more than your check was but with a shitty shock set up ? Epic situation to be in . Fucked up all around . But it is what you get when  outsourcing everything especaly when outsourcing from those who outsourc outside America 

In season with snowcheck  financing and snowcheck warranty.

Can you not read?

13 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Cat has sleds on the line now that should have been delivered 2 months ago.

At least Polaris is owning the situation and giving options.

Polaris has been sending out those emails all winter promising customers their sled will be build in 2 weeks, and they can get their deposit back if they want...

No shit they can get their deposit back, poo fucked up royally and hasn't held up their end of the agreement, and legally must return the deposit.

BTW cat fucked up too, and has been refunding everyone who asks.  But at least they didn't ship a bunch of sleds to dealers for floor stock, instead of using the parts to build ordered sleds.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, krom said:

Polaris has been sending out those emails all winter promising customers their sled will be build in 2 weeks, and they can get their deposit back if they want...

No shit they can get their deposit back, poo fucked up royally and hasn't held up their end of the agreement, and legally must return the deposit.

BTW cat fucked up too, and has been refunding everyone who asks.  But at least they didn't ship a bunch of sleds to dealers for floor stock, instead of using the parts to build ordered sleds.

Cat still is using the US post office to mail out notices.

And when is the 600 Arctic Cats shipping.  You seem to be avoiding that.  

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Thought I was a lowly janitor and a shitty dealership..

how would I know anything...

31 minutes ago, krom said:

Thought I was a lowly janitor and a shitty dealership..

how would I know anything...

You do purge and read the garbage before you MT it.  Your "reliable source "

Also never said it was a shitty dealership but you may have the inside line on that one.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

Just now, krom said:

Cat has sleds on the line, even pictures of it..

When is poo shipping their 600?

Krom step out of 2012.  It's a 650.

Would have thought when you creep the Polaris Facebook pages you would have picked that up.

On 1/29/2022 at 4:48 PM, mnstang said:

They at least took steps to attempt to avoid this.  Obviously shit can still happen.  You're one to talk (like always), should I find all your quotes again how you said it was bad business to limit orders?  You're a joke.

So they suck at avoidance steps too?  ...or the limit has jack shit to do with anything related to the delays and Cat was just being stupid again.  Your glasses are green as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So they suck at avoidance steps too?  ...or the limit has jack shit to do with anything related to the delays and Cat was just being stupid again.  Your glasses are green as fuck.

I am guessing he is referring to the pre order only vs polaris/doo putting units on dealer floors before fulfilling the snow checks. 

I do know cat limited production on the yamaha powered machines hense the sold out on the 200 and thundercat/srx/998t sleds and still struggled to get enough engines to meet those orders due to logistics. 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

I am guessing he is referring to the pre order only vs polaris/doo putting units on dealer floors before fulfilling the snow checks. 

I do know cat limited production on the yamaha powered machines hense the sold out on the 200 and thundercat/srx/998t sleds and still struggled to get enough engines to meet those orders due to logistics. 

No, he was claiming Cat was smart in limiting their spring order sleds last year and that Poo was having delivery problems this year because they didn't.  Since those two things are not related his claim isn't valid.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

No, he was claiming Cat was smart in limiting their spring order sleds last year and that Poo was having delivery problems this year because they didn't.  Since those two things are not related his claim isn't valid.

My bad -  reading is hard... lol 

On 1/30/2022 at 9:49 AM, Doug said:

Same time snowcheck assaults I would guess . Not to be confused with showroom assaults that shiped already.  You know for that extra little fuck you 

• Haha 2